Ban and seize all firearms it worked for the UK, Australia, Japan, and others. Fuck the USA

Ban and seize all firearms it worked for the UK, Australia, Japan, and others. Fuck the USA

Feel free to not come here then.

I live here cunt

Move to a state with firearm laws you like better then retard.

The book Hitler’s Table Talk, 1941-1944: Secret Conversations records Hitler as having said the following sometime between February and September 1942:

>The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjugated races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjugated races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police.

Do you want to be a 'subjugated race'?

Feel free to not to live here then.

Wtf makes you think thats gonna happen again

I do

because it's happened before

How tf does that logic work out learning would have to not exist for that to be true

Hahahaha!

Whose a a cutie wootie tootie whose a cutie fruity tooty you are your good boy

Tldr faggot I’m not reading all that shit

Then get a job you loser, maybe take some responsibility so you can stop worrying about what other people are doing.

How old is this bait?
They sell kinder eggs in the US now
and Walmart stopped selling semi-automatic military-style weapons back in 2015

Look I think kids getting slain by m16s is terrible and all, but there's no way anybodies taking our guns away BITCH
COWBOYS, GUNS AND ASTRONAUTS BITCH

I have a job and responsibilities but i also worry about the future of america and the people living here

wtf makes you think the guberment is going implementation martial law & shit so you need to form a militia or rednecks and neckbeards to ward them off with your guns

I wish we were allowed to have m16s.

'A' leads to 'B' leads to 'C'
if you ignore the signs then you're doomed to repeat them

Snappy cunt

> it worked for the UK, Australia, Japan, and others.

it worked for Japan. that's it. UK, Australia, Etc. still all have issues with gun violence.

School shootings give me boner in the ass

Suck my mfdick

So we should stop progress? We have to boldy go into the unkown to advance as a species.

Maybe you should bitch about things that actually matter like how most people can afford health insurance or medical bills being the leading cause of bankruptcy or companies destroying natural resources for short term profit instead of something that only affects 0.0003% of the country.

Because some things never change. Like these people clawing at each other in a power struggle to make the money and most influence based on personal beliefs. It's called human bias and the population as a whole needs a means not to be forced to agree with one persons views for that reason.

>Tldr faggot I’m not reading all that shit

Lazy ass nigger. Go dindunuffin off my Sup Forums!

>>all firearms
>UK, Australia, Japan
kek handguns maybe

No they don’t they have knives and sticks bobbycunt

triggered snowflaaaaake

>worked for the UK
xd

All of that doesnt matter cause i didn’t understand it

Nah fuck off matey patey

Own a rifle equals patriotism.
Why are americans so dump?

>We have to boldy go into the unkown to advance as a species.
boldly walk into a cage and give up all your freedoms maybe

You care to much fuck off of my thread queer ass face stomach

it's always refreshing to hear a gun control advocate suggest americans are superior to filthy foreigners

What kinder egg sucker

The same people that still believe communism can work are the ones who think disarming the people will not have any repercussions.

There's no point speaking to them.

listen to me, my puppets.
you should illegalise guns they are much to dangerous!
only a fool like that talwar fella would keep guns legal...
aAhahahah there are many of me and they all agree so i must be right, right?

Your a nazi chug it

>mamby pamby rhyming makes me cool
Nice

No, it did not. KYS commie faggot.

F off m8

>I also worry about the future of america and the people living here

Like poverty,crime,divorce rate, the growing debt? Oh no you would rather try to upset people because your a sad little person

Your fucking stupid

Actually I just seen one at the store in the US. Kinder-egg that is.

Weak b8 m8

What? I’m american

ur*

yeah, but it's like shooting a hornets nest from a mile away, you can see them get all angry but they can't do anything about it

i will command you one more time
give up your freedom to own firearms at once or else!

I’m an individualist i have no political identity i believe in good ideas as apposed to bad ideas
You fucking mindless sheep playing the game dvide an conquer

see

We still have shootings here, just not a common occurance.

That was a childish response it was meant for ages 18 and up not 7
>thinking the joke was rhyming
>duurr fag durrrr reee tate my ass

What in the flying fuck makes you think its not? this is some shit bait libtard im out

it's not the unknown, it's pretty fucking well quantified at this point dude.

>Australia now has more guns than it did before the gun ban
>firearm violence rates in the UK hasn't significantly fallen since the ban

don't forget the mass stabbings and people getting acid thrown onthem

Not b8 I’m a real nigga
>i am white tho

Tee hee spell the sound of a sniff

I doubt she could get one at walmart, she's obviously mentally ill

Thats okay compared to the amount of gun deaths

Congratulations. The UK, Japan and Australia still has guns. Rifles and shotguns aren't illegal in the UK or Australia. Regulated but not illegal and Japan still allows you to have shotguns if you can get the license for it.

No, because you fascists will start policing speech, UK, and force citizens to house refugees against their will, Germany.

If you don't want freedom, leave. This isn't the country for you.

Then come and fucking get them bitch

this, when you start taking away freedoms, it's a slippery slope

If you want to stop murder, perhaps you should illegalize the factor with the highest correlation, black males.

We have learned from our mistakes

People are retarded if they think repealing the second amendment is magically going to get rid of guns and violent crimes committed with them. It's simply too late, the USA is infested with guns and ammo. No virtue signalling gun ban in any form is going to take the guns away from the crazies. It's like soaking yourself in blood, and then taking a swim in a pool full of hungry sharks. If anyone thinks that is good policy, the kindly go kill yourself .

If you can regulate the 2nd amendment, what's keeping the government from dissolving the rest? The 2nd amendment protects the rest and the constitution.

apparently not

True. No mass shootings though.

Nigpooches should have been shipped back africa when we legalised them niggas

No u

>what's keeping the government from dissolving the rest?
a lot of civilians with guns

>UK
>no mass shootings
But you have bombs at music concerts and muslims mowing down pedestrians in mass. How about you ban bombs and assault vehicles?

How so?

The point, user.

Some regions in germany around where i live have higher gun density than the USA. Nothing is happening at all. Plus there are a LOT of illegal guns around. Some say up to 0.25 per person. I know that nearly every other household around me has old illegal guns.

How many guns there are is completely irrelevant. One is enough for havoc and you can live peacefully with every one owning 100 machine guns.

Its different!!

Didn't work for Brazil. UK is getting worse now that their adding crazies from other countries.

Ha! Take guns away and make them illegal? Because that worked with alcohol, weed, meth, cocaine, heroine, ect. Teach people to defend themselves and take away gun free zones. You're not creating solutions. You're creating victims.

because we're having this fucking conversation

No

Also a tiny island where guns were never that prevalent and that didn't stop other killings though.

Sorry, should've specified I is ausfag

Legalise all drugs they don’t hurt other people

Real answer: not coincidently all 3 of those places became dystopic shithole. Where as by contrast USA is a world hegemony, global superpower.

Thats doesnt make any sense?

I know way more people who died from alcohol than firearms.

Never that prevalent?????

U r tarded

Fuck you, sage this crap

But you know whats the difference with guns and illegal drugs? Guns actually defend people. Banning guns will have a much greater negative impact than drugs.

Your fuckin gay if you think that