Let it beat
My wife

I BEAT MY WIFE TODAY, OH BOY

WOMAN

IS

WOKE UP

FELL OUTA BED

SO I PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE

This nigger beat his all his wives worse than John Lennon, and yet nobody shit posts about him!

Why?

Is it because he's black, and to point out the fact that he beat his wife is considered racist?

All you shit posters are all contrarian C-U-C-K-S!

no it is because of Lennon's hypocritical attitude but we wouldn't expect a cuckposter to understand that

>no it is because of Lennon's hypocritical attitude

Literally nothing about his attitude was hypocritical. He openly said that he turned to advocating for peace specifically because he was trying to make up for his violent past. All of that had stopped by the time he was writing Imagine and the like, I mean shit he was already openly remorseful as soon as Sgt. Pepper.

if you're gonna shitpost at least get the facts right.

MOTHER YOU BEAT ME
SO I BEAT YOU

Mark they're never going to let you out of prison at this rate...

Nice photo someone tried to make a tattoo out of it and it turned out like harry potter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HEYYY YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE THAT BRUISE AWAYYY

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN TODAY
I NEVER BEATED ANY WOMAN UP IN ANY WAY
BUT NOW THOSE DAYS ARE GONE...

>shitpost
>fatcts

Isn't that the whole point of shitposting, posting absolute nonsense you claim you ironically post, yet subtly so, wholeheartedly believe. And so, with the nature of the shitpost and all, you are free to claim, believe to the detriment of others beacause you're only doing it "ironically".

I HIT MY WIFE
WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS