Crystal Castles member suing singer for rape accusation | Daily Mail Online

>Member of Crystal Castles is suing the singer after she wrote on her blog that he plied her with drugs, raped and physically abused her

>Crystal Castles singer Alice Glass, 29, alleged her former bandmate Ethan Kath, 34, raped and physically abused her in a blog post
>Now Kath is suing her for defamation of character, and says he is out $300,000 in profits after she quit the band in 2014 and effectively cancelled their tour
>He also claims Glass' drug use spiraled in recent years and she has become 'erratic'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5050271/Crystal-Castles-member-suing-singer-rape-accusation.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/aliceglassexposed.tumblr.com/post/153510743635/alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge-liar-alices/amp
strawpoll.me/14329982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her own sister said she lied about it to promote her own career.

Also im not choosing sides, i like all 3 of them but think she’s lying

I can't blame him desu

That's a damn shame they ended on terms like this.

A junkie lied? Color me shocked

thoughts on Jupiter keyes alice's new boyfriend/producer, is he the puppetmaster behind all this?

Tears before bedtime

You keep posting this in every thread but never come with a credible source

Talk shit get hit

WHITE KNIGHTS FUCK OFF

google.com/amp/aliceglassexposed.tumblr.com/post/153510743635/alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge-liar-alices/amp

Not proof. Anyone could've written that.

>asked for proof
>cites tumblr
user pls

sauce? didnt even know she had a sister. is she cute desu?

>in a blog post
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Let's hear it
strawpoll.me/14329982

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME FUCKING THREADS OVER AND OVER AGAIN HOLY SHIT LEARN TO USE THE CATALOG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

neither of them are being completely honest
it will be interesting to see how this plays out
p4k/fantano commentary when

I think Alice has said she and her sister aren't close.

From what I've heard, she's trying to do the same thing that she did to Ethan, to Jupiter. Just hopping along using boys as stepping stones to further her "career."

nobody except the artists has learn that the best way to gain attention is controversy?

this doesn't change their music, so fuck off

lol it’s actually happening