Can anyone help identify what this thing is that’s located on the roof of my mouth

can anyone help identify what this thing is that’s located on the roof of my mouth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis
youtu.be/JQU4ruqS8WM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis

Fuck those things. RIP in peace your life for the next week.

legit its cancer

thank you for the help user appreciate this a lot

Check'd, and agreed

When my aunts cancer started it was something small like this. She didn't get it checked out, left it, it spread to her gums and not long to her throat then lungs and ded

This can be a Godsend

look like canker sore

mhmmm dem quads

wait so this thing is legitimately cancerous..?

just a sore it goes away after a while

this has had me worried sick for the past week but thank you for this also, i’ll heed you on your suggestion

did a few research a while back but couldnt figure out what it was, hopefully you’re right and that it’s not something cancerous or an std

oh shit dude my uncle used to chew tobacco all the time and he complained about having one of those. we all told him to go to the doctor but he was really stubborn. it kept getting worse and long story short he had to have part of his mouth removed.

pic related is about what it looked like after a month.

It's probably just a canker sore, but if you want to play it safe, just see a doctor or something

Put alum salt on it for 1 minute, don't swallow your saliva. Spit and rinse your mouth, it will help it go away. I have had a few of these in my life, they are miserable.

Dont worry Op, its just this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis they only last a week or so.

Apply some honey to it, i'll help with the pain.

I have never laughed as hard as i did reading this.

This

youtu.be/JQU4ruqS8WM

Looks like a kanker sore

med fag reporting in.
It cant be this because the lesion is very clearly located on the hard pallet of the meowth. Its a form of herpes called simplex 1. Dont worry pack some salt on it and you'll be fine. Its a cold sore not a canker sore. Also dont suck dick while you have an out break although this isnt the genital version of the virus in very rare occasions it can be spread to the genitals. U fucking faggot. now for my services post your tits if your girl or post your dick if your a boy. This is based on your chromosomes not by what your gender is.

how the fuck did you fit a camera in your mouth like that?

the real questions.

forgot to mention this earlier but i got the bump on my lip also... the white pus goes away and comes back at random times.

going to my doctor this monday hoping to get it checked out as soon as possible.

accidentally mentioned you on previous reply, but i just turned the flash on, opened my mouth wide and fit the top part of my phone to get a shot.

i also cropped it so it looks like i just shoved my whole phone inside haha

OP here, still kinda nervous if medfag user is right and the other anons telling me not to worry aren’t.

but i guess i’m just gonna be on edge until i get it checked out. with kind regards, thank you all for helping me with this

Things suck. I currently have three in my mouth right now.

I read science articles regarding these for a while now and it has something to do with your immune system? Imbalance with CD4 CD8 ratio.

I am HIV positive so OP you may want to get checked for faggot disease.

herpes simplex 2 ulcer. likely just a recurrence.

i have not engaged in any sexual activities at all and neither am i even gay, but idk if it’s possible at all but before these two things made appearance, my uncle’s friend offered me a half drunken beer and my dumbass obviously took it and finished it.

It's a piece of ass-cancer that you're spreading to everyone you tongue-fuck you gay bastard

i have a fucked up immune system so it may as well have been that, but jesus fuck user i don’t wanna get faggot disease

med fag again reporting in.
I asked for a dick pic or a tit pic.
Its okay ive read studies that almost 90% of the human race has herpes simplex 1
and over 99.9% have some strand of herpes.
Its okay Sup Forumsro. Even i have herpes simplex 1 and i still get my dick sucked. You good nigga.

herpesfag reporting in. sucks Sup Forumsro

hsv1 on your dick?

>90% of the human race has herpes simplex 1
Why do all carriers lie?

terminal super aids
make peace with your god

thrush
boric acid ( drug stores used to sell it @ 5% strength,,no more,get powder stuff for ants & roachies,,dilute the stuff a sprinkle in hot salt water,like an 8 oz glass,2 x day)
diflucan,50 mg tab break one up,swoosh in mouth with hot salt water,hold it for 2 minutes, spit it in the sink,2 treatments oughta kill the basterd

It's not 90% but it's extremely high. Basically 66%. Essentially everyone that's not a kissless virgin is a carrier.

tfw im a kissless virgin faggot and still managed to get it anyways

Spider eggs.

a node of incurable faggotry. I recommend a biopsy just to be sure its terminal.

Looks like that dudes hand pointing and saying checkem

It's a canker sore probably.
They're for the most part harmless, just annoying to have.
Leave it alone and it'll heal in about a week.

Can't argue with quads

its a blister, put some salt and youll be fine

You've got a faggoty mouth.

to accessories

Gotta put some hydrogen peroxide on those fuckers.

Herpes

That sore's not on the hard pallet of the meowth. I'm pretty sure this is the hard pallet of the meowth