>out of the darkness starts playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-UvDJCnlS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the last fucking time, this song is called BRIGHTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS

When the fuck will you retards learn?

howdy reddit

t. nerd virgin dumb frogposter

Why are alt-righters such cucks? Not sucking Russia's cock isn't the end of the world, lads

There's a difference between not sucking them off and going to war with them that would also be nuclear tho. On the bright side, maybe we'll get calls from the jannies.

uhhh did this guy just admit hes raiding??

>hillary shills aren't creative enough to fit in so they're just reusing Sup Forums memes

gtfo

BRING IT FAGGOT

wew, I hope he enjoys his b&
anyhow Van Damme was right again
youtube.com/watch?v=x-UvDJCnlS8

Whatever happens Sup Forums is gonna explode tomorrow.

I plan to watch the fireworks

>wait. really? white supremacy

yeah and even the ADL helped her push that narrative

its gonna be election 2012 all over again.

Stop appropriating our culture.

Yeah but this time with nukes. I'm #ReadyForTheHappening

there will be no happening
>tfw cucked again

>wanting to eat glowing food

>not wanting to eat glowing food
wow what a fucking buzzkill
you must be great at parties

thanks doc

y-you're welcome a-user

How likely is the site going to be stable tomorrow

100% chance of a category 5 shitstorm

Yes because Hillary wants to fight WW3.

Also, hasn't it occcured to you that Russia wouldn't want to fight a country that's stronger than it either?

I'm sorry, but did the Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only 30 minutes into election day. Does not having the lead 30 minutes in, in New Hampshire count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary Clinton is still gaining votes right now and he has been the best candidate in the country for how many years now? Shes up against one of the worst candidates in the USA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of being a racist. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best candidates in the USA, she's been ahead in all the polls this election and would be winning right now if the Russian hackers didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just said something racest and bigoted, just like Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some other candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

One word, blyat: S400

in how many hours will the americans know who won?

>Yes because Hillary wants to fight WW3.
>what is No Fly Zone in Syria

Why are you so upset bro, I never said Hillary isn't gonna win.

Hillarys for legalizing prostitution nationwide. I'm willing to vote for her for this.

>meme missiles

Russia is a bum country that can only bully smaller guys like Ukraine or the Baltics.

>durr hurr no fly zones over aleppo gonna cause nuclear war
>muh trump "safe zones" aren't just humanitarian camps that would require no fly zones
>just evacuate the cities to new trump towers developments, we'll buy the best land in Syria, trust me ;)
Lmao you people have the awareness of fucking toddlers

about 19 hours or less now

prepare your anuses Sup Forums

But that picture is correct. It started as a normal meme and then Sup Forums ruined it. Which part is wrong?