School shooting happens

>school shooting happens
>some people: "ban assault style!" (wont work because handguns)
>more people: "don't take our guns!"
>PRESIDENT TRUMP: "Hey maybe we should ban those bump stocks like the one the Vegas shooter used and maybe raise the age limit on buying guns a bit so kids in high school cant buy a gun with malicious intent"
>Everybody, all together now: "Wow why is Trump so HORRIBLE!?"
GOD PLEASE JUST STRIKE ME DOWN NOW PLEASE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN6wcuLra5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just like every day of his presidency... trump makes a surprisingly sound and good decision and the media crucifies him for being a fucktard. the narrative is more important than the facts to fake news

i just wonder whats going to happen when we vote him in again. i feel like so many people are secretly for him yet unwilling to voice their support
>bumping with some l o n g b o y s

i hope so. the silent majority came through last time, hopefully they pull it off again. otherwise its wakanda foreva. can you imagine if hilary had been in office when the florida shooting happened. we'd have a month to turn all our guns in at the sheriffs office or get raided

I didn't even know you could buy a high capacity semi-auto. 5.56 rifle at 16. I doubt many have an issue with raising that.

i dont think we would have made it this long with hillary in office to be honest. im sure that opinion just grows stronger among voters as time passes

last bump i will let the thread die a natural death after this one

pretty sure you have to be 18. Was he under 18 when he bought it?

i believe you do and i believe he was also at least 18 too lazy to double czech though

i stopped being lazy he was 19

LOL. Wah. I have bigger problems.

well good for you i dont have problems besides the slippery slope i see humanity careening down with no dignity whatsoever

You have problems. Fuck your dignity, there's no dignity in any of this shit. We're all commodities and the only thing that matters is money.

50 years ago,3 free tv corpses (cbsnbcabc)
pbs a free newspapers,newspapers reported'the news' setting aside the last 3 minutes,for "station editorial',,,,, newspapers had the editorial page plus cartoons on page 3 from the front,circulation listed ( verified),maybe editorials in sec 2,letters to the editor,and a couple cartoons,,the net now means every tom dick and gender uncertain manuel/a can publish their own everything,for a while,until someone out t/here is offended in the community standards department,50 50 chance the offendeds are non citizens,
firearms the crisis of the week for internationalist leftists and the crooked democrat party drag out the shibbeloths pious platitudes,pics of junior with a guuun in his pickemup & the stars n bars on the back winder
peaceful people they are democrats,you pull on their tails long enough they gon bitechou.
you can not run the internet,cant run governmint,go home,find a real job, 7-8 thousand of yer boys are already indicted,(6-7 thou more)

truth. sucks, some of my first and fondest shooting memories were with a .22 rifle i got when i was 19. just shooting coffee cans in a field with my buddies. fucking libtards

17 school kids were shot out of 355 million people. I seriously don't give a fuck and I'm American.

hey i shot a gun when i was under 18. was my dads gun but i dont see why raising it to 21 should hurt. raise it to 21, bring alcohol and weed down to 18 and these kids will be smoking dope instead of smoking their classmates

LOL. Right? It's so insignificant.

Trump was only talking about raising the age for assault rifles to 21.

i dont care much about the kids that died. some will say thats sad but i dont feel more than a flicker of something for their parents. i'm more bothered by the way survivors are being paraded around as if they didnt have lives before this

yea 21 makes sense in that no high schoolers can legally buy guns which would help a lot. i just hope it stops there. if gun laws can be tightened every time the public gets emotional it's not a good sign

youtube.com/watch?v=lN6wcuLra5g

More kids died from texting and driving.

well i was shooting guns other than assault style but that just backs up my statement even further. any other president ESPECIALLY OBAMA would have done a speech saying we need more gun control or saying what a tragedy it was and then washed his hands of the situation.

nice edges m8. but the literal media circus around this one is pure cringe.

Motherfucker, even if they pass a law it would only be assault weapons that you have to be over 21 to purchase. There is no way in fucking hell they will make 21 the age to buy ANY firearm.

Fuck the media whores!

And texting and driving is illegal. Your point?

What a strange mix of Cletus and scitzo

And it didn't stop shit did it? LOL

We should make it illegal to shoot people.

Wow, nice logical fallacy batman

Ban firearms and no one gets shot

its not even edges. i took some drugs back a while and you could say im in something of a permanent DMT trip. I'm a pragmatic cunt and those 17 kids would have done nothing but art projects if anything at all with the rest of their lives. Especially being florida kids. So i feel nothing just like i did following vegas and other related disasters. humanity is growing a little too fast for our own good sometimes it doesnt hurt to take a little off the top

And here you are posting on Sup Forums. You must be higher than us all, mister ascended being

"3 free tv corpses" puts several different images in my mind

It worked so well in Australia but that's false equivalence because America is much different than Australia.

The main difference is that Australians are pussies.

no. i hate it. it has its pros and cons but to be honest its just suffering most of the time. its not trippy visuals. just cause and effect bs

Ban drugs and no one does drugs.

Kill yourself

Not really the same thing though. You can't grow your own guns you drooling moron

Any machine shop will do.

i would love to but i have some business to take care i have i have some business to take i have some business i have some business to take care of

>any machine shop will do

>implying the average person has access to that and the knowledge necessary to put a functioning firearm together nvm produce enough to sell vs growing fucking weed in your backyard

You're dumb

So you're telling me that the American government is going to confiscate every gun in America? Yeah, good luck with that bruh.

I'm not saying they will, but they should. Start with higher powered weapons and gradually move towards any and all guns.

Gangbangers are going to line up to turn their weapons in to the government.
>this is what liberals actually believe

you're responding to a joke comment jeez guy

How about fuck you

fuck dude i was wrong this guy is actually that stupid

It's not a joke lmfao, ban guns. No more shootings if there's no more guns. It can't happen due to American stupidity, but it should for moral reasons.

Jokes on you. I was only pretending to be retarded.

>thinks people using murder sticks isn't dumb
I'm
Lmaoing @ ur life

you seriously cant be that stupid

It works in countries without guns you mongoloid

OK, I'll devil's advocate here. IF he does it, it'll be the best thing ever. It'll show that A) the NRA isn't the all powerful political juggernaut that they, their supporters, abs their enemies make them out to be, and B) it'll be a step showing America that we can have sensible gun reform that doesn't involve "taking all the guns" like whack jobs seem to think.

Maybe soon we'll emulate Canada's model where ATF officials don't have to search by Habs through water or fire damaged documents to find the purchaser of a firearm and hope they still have it or remember who they sold it to. Maybe we'll start to require safety training before issuing a firearms license and impose waiting periods on handguns and AR-like weapons.

Maybe we'll show that America can honor its Bill of Rights abs still enact sensible gun control, and not consistently be worst girl.

jokes on you i'm the retard

Owning guns is retarded

thanks guy you are the REAL mvp this is a future worth fighting for

I can't tell who is trolling whom anymore.

replying to posts is retarded

>people still drink and drive; why have a law preventing it.
>people still evade taxes; why have a law preventing it.
>people still murder other people; why have a law preventing it.
>people still manufacture meth; why have a law preventing it.
>people still sell meth; why have a law preventing it.
>people still fuck their loli daughters; why have a law preventing it.
>people still fuck their dog; why have a law preventing it.

I'm not trolling, I genuinely think thered be no gun violence if guns weren't around

and you are genuinely retarded if you think guns will ever not be around

>lowering rates of a certain activity by outlawing it means it's pointless because you didn't eradicate said activity (which is why the law would exist anyway) completely

You're fucking moronic, and all I really took away from that is you want to fuck your daughter

>if guns weren't around
Sure but it is practically impossible to rid the Earth of guns and prevent future manufacture.

Yea, because Americans are retarded. Also I never said they'd never not be around, I just don't think they should be around. Your reading comprehension sucks massive cock

The media is a bunch of treasonous bastards!

you probably want to fuck your daughter and are just projecting your feelings

That's why certain countries don't have them. Whereas in America every morbidly obese redneck trailer trash family has enough firearms to arm an entire civil war in Zimbabwe

so how do you stop a bear attack or a home invasion without muh boomstik? i bet you'd love to suck a good hard cock too wouldnt you

... You're... You're the one that mentioned fucking your daughter first

i'm not the poster of that comment

I remember you from such films as "I have massive cocks in my ass" and "I love nigger cock"

>bear attack
You're like a million times more likely to get shot than eaten by a bear. Also, bear mace exists for a reason.
>home invasion
Bear mace works there too. Also, tazers. Baseball bats. The fact that you see deadly force as first option speaks volumes
>seagull shat on me
SHOOT IT

Zimbabwe needs a civil war you faggot.

I'd gleefully give you a gun if it meant you'd use it to end your life, as much as I hate guns

i'd be ok with a seagull shitting on me. i mean i'd be inconvenienced but wouldnt be too upset over it. guns can be used for more than just killing you simpleton

Yea, school shooters definitely won't get a gun if they are illegal xd raise the age limit that will solve all the problems xd

Morons.

>solve all the problems
This isn't about solving problems, this is about liberal's feels.

>sitting indoors watching football in suburban home
>rocket launcher on shelf off to side, little Timmy is playing with a semi-auto pistol
>I have a semi-auto shotgun straddling my lap.
>suddenly a noise at the door
>o shit
>big fucking grizzly bear busts into the room

>bang bang bang
>take a pic of the dead body with little Timmy next to me
>it's a good thing I had those guns to protect my family from that bear attack

the point is that it would be harder for an 18 year old aspie still dealing with the ups and downs of high school to acquire a gun

>guns can be used for more than mere killing
You can't accidentally shoot someone with a bat

Your right, there should be no laws against any of that shit

just because you samefag doesnt mean your point is doubly valid. because its not valid. its not even a point. ever seen a crackhead get tazed and keep coming? ever experienced a rabid animal?

shut up you fucking pussy. you have been feminized enough. You dont speak for real men.

you cant accidentally shoot someone if you can aim a fucking gun like you're not michael j fox

>countries without guns completely destroyed by rabid animals
Where

No

>countries without guns
Where
>besides Antarctica which im sure also has guns

everyboy i know including lifelong democrats who voted for him. love him and everything he has done so far.

How do you not know there are countries without guns?

i didnt vote so i could experience these 4 years from the perspective of somebody that isnt trying to justify my choice and i love what he's done. I wish i could say i voted for Trump

There are countries that ban guns therefore we know for a fact that no guns exist there. XD XD

why would countries have no guns? Does the military use bats? do the police use bear mace on everything?

>moral reasons
>on Sup Forums

kek