Cursed Image Thread

Cursed Image Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

airdroparena.com/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=95&v=ep8wcPP0kp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce? Op, do you know any names? Think I know the dude.

I have know idea i found it on a discord

Oh well, thanks anyway! I'll just post it on his FB and see what ensues

airdroparena.com/

kek

I have no idea what it says, but an old aboriginal tribesman once reacted in great fear upon seeing it in my presence, so I assume it's pretty fucking sweet

Daisy's Destruction. (pic related)

Fuck Kek

Was this a pedophile or something?

Has shorts on

not a you fap you lose thread

Go to 1:20

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=95&v=ep8wcPP0kp4

fucked up

story?

That's James Franco so it's obviously a movie set

What's wrong with his dick?

I second this... WTF?

why no nigger

That’s it, let me rape your pussy to comfort you in this time of horror.

Although the details are a little sketchy, Sam was ultimately involved in a huge gasoline explosion that was the result of his own carelessness. While he was able to instinctively save his eyes by raising his arm, he received deep burns around his lips and lower face. Even more unfortunate, his wounds festered and became severely infected. Doctors were forced to remove much of his lower face and lips, practically to the bone. As a result, Sam Alexander was left with a permanent and disturbing teeth-gnashing grimace and a gruesome visage

neo-nazis in Poland cut off the head of Antifa leader

Although the details are a little sketchy, Sam was ultimately involved in a huge gasoline explosion that was the result of his own carelessness. While he was able to instinctively save his eyes by raising his arm, he received deep burns around his lips and lower face. Even more unfortunate, his wounds festered and became severely infected. Doctors were forced to remove much of his lower face and lips, practically to the bone. As a result, Sam Alexander was left with a permanent and disturbing teeth-gnashing grimace and a gruesome visage

Is that a kid with a tits t shirt on behind the old computer lady?

Is that Jodi foster standing next to that pile of sausages?