I'll never grow up don't you see

i'll never grow up don't you see
because my daddy murdered me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that the grill who voiced the dinosaur?

Judith was last seen riding her bike on the morning of July 25, 1988.[3] That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria.[5] He spent the next two days wandering around the house,[3] and said during a phone conversation with Judith's agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl."[1] He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire.[9] After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol.[10][11] On August 9, 1988, Judith and Maria were interred at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles.[12]

at least she died painlessly as she slept I guess. still sad though

Didn't he walk around the house for a few days after killing her?

>He spent the next two days wandering around the house

Answer the question, smug faggot

>>He spent the next two days wandering around the house
>He spent the next two days wandering around the house

is that a yes or what?

>]
>[
yes

You arent clever or funny.

congratulations guys, this is literally the worst thread in the history of Sup Forums

fuck you aint been here long ave ya mate

yep yep yep

to what tune am I supposed to sing this?

Are you mentally disabled?

RIP

Yes they're retarded!

I wish someone would post some information about this case in this thread

Look up

*looks up*
all i see is the ceiling

You're trying to be edgy. But you're failing to be edgy.

>our concrete angel

literally what did they mean by this

Search the information, yourself retard, that's what they meant.

>doesn't get he's purposefully playing dumb
>calls him a retard

Hopefully your parents have another son.

>Physical violence continued, with Judith telling a friend that her father threw pots and pans at her, resulting in a nosebleed. As a result of his abuse, Judith began putting on weight and exhibited disturbing behavior, which included plucking out all her eyelashes and pulling out her cat's whiskers.

who could have imagined that a child actor would have shitty parents?

Lay concrete right the first time and you can walk all over it.

If you were her uncle and she told you her dad was abusing her what would you do? Keep in mind her dad was 6'4" 260 lbs.

Here's your (you), dumbass.

Her dad didn't abuse her. Hollywood executives abused her.

So his situation was more like:

>You realize you've handed your little girl to pedophiles, they've had their way with her, and you were paid before you knew what the money meant, so with that money you bought food to nourish yourself and your family and your little girl, you dressed her in fine clothes, you bought a beautiful home in which you, your wife, and your daughter were warm and happy, but the cost of it all was your daughter's purity.

It wasn't her father's fault that his daughter was such a whore for attention. It is obviously attention whoring if you just try to look sad and "abused", just to appeal to people who'd rather be overcome with shitty concepts of emotion than logical thinking.

In reality, its the father who deserves to be respected more than these petty women he lived with. Parasites off the face of this parasite-ridden world.

Genuinely what are you talking about. That's literally 100% baseless nonsense.

>edgy redditor makes a trip and writes what he thinks is quintessential Sup Forums material to try to fit in

>baseless

its pretty much an open secret that hollywood is full of pedos, if you want your kid to be a big movie star you pretty much have to accepted she/he will be sodomized repeated by some jew producer

this

she had it coming

>never have to buy adjacent plots of earth

>hmm actually its not baseless im just shifting blame of the guilty party based on a completely formulated notion that maybe she got molested, a notion founded entirely on the fact that some people in the entertainment industry are probably pedophiles

that's no reason to abuse the innocent cat. i'm glad she got a face full of lead.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you would make this thread?

Your have no moral.

>tfw when multiple distinct people with the same edgy opinion are posting in your thread but the ip count doesn't go up

I WISHED I COULD HAVE SAVE HER IN SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE

>at least she died painlessly as she slept I guess.
Isn't that really just polite guesswork?

creed - 6 feet

It's in the fuckin post you were quoting asshole.

The whole world is full of pedos. Any group of people with power might act on it. It's not just a hollywood thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI

tfw my concrete angel

What a waste of a cunny

I guess she'll never get her shot at fame.

>It's another tripcancer for the filter episode

Sup Forums - literally 100% baseless nonsense.

t. Hollywood executive

Dig that slut up.

literally fucking kill yourself

>tfw when
>that feel when when

good fucking job retard

It isn't even the worst thread in the catalog right now

The fact that you idiots are trying to defend this whore just baffles me.