Mfw i went on /asp/

>mfw i went on /asp/
have you been there lately?

Yup, it was 1000% WWE posting and all i could do was to laugh helplessly at how thoroughly we've damaged that board by banishing mandrama to there.

Nope. But it can't be more brainblocked than Sup Forums.

a couple of weeks ago, I left immediately

F

Genuinely feel sorry for them

I remember shitposting in the final wrestling general, good day

Quick rundown please?

It was originally made for the lesser sports like skateboarding and things like wrestling, mandramafags didn't want to go there so they kept making threads on Sup Forums, then Sup Forums voted to send off mandrama threads to /asp/ and now that place is 1500% WWE, you'll be lucky to find 1-3 threads that aren't about wrestling.

W-we made a mistake

the second thread when I went to the catalog
it's not that bad
also wrestling is based

now check the rest of the catalog

This.

Back when Sup Forums was based as fuck and the best board on the internet wrestling had it's own general. Then a bunch of autistic kids, intent on ruining Sup Forums culture, banished wrestling to /asp/ and instead of one general it's just thread after thread of awful memes and truly terrible posts. I would feel sorry for the skateboarders and airsoft people but let's face it, those people are fags.

Fuck mandrama fags. They're all autistic man children. Wwe isnt a sport, it's a tv show. Realistically it should be on Sup Forums. What was my vote

asp would have been shut down had it not been for wrestling
when the Americans are asleep that board is basically dead and gets two posts per hour, WITH wrestling

Asp was made just for wrestling. I miss the mandrama threads on Sup Forums there was always someone spamming not a sport

YA SEE PUNK

Worked

LOOK IN MY EYES

>hen a bunch of autistic kids, intent on ruining Sup Forums culture, banished wrestling to /asp/ and instead of one general it's just thread after thread of awful memes and truly terrible posts.

Because mandrama isn't a sport, it's literally scripted to have a winner, the NBA may be rigged but basketball is a sport because it has an objective way to determine a winner, mandrama is a bunch of grown men pretending to hit each other while 13 year olds and manchilds jizz themselves.

Cool autism.

Cool damage control.

Asp was not made explicitly for wrestling

>Mandrama fan

Disgusting

t. never drew a dime

>mfw /asp/ was BTFO by >us when we moved WWE there and when we beat them in the cup

how can anyone like wrestling lmfao

you're the type of faggots who got mad at power ranking threads too.

Hey, assholes, thanks for ruining Sup Forums!

/asp/ isn't even a good place to discuss wrestling, that's how shit it is. The autistic shitposting there is absolutely off the charts. Recently 'finna' was filtered because someone kept spamming threads with that one word.

>Just looked at /asp/
>one of the first threads I see is 'wrestling isn't a sport, it's a soap opera and needs a containment board'

Those poor niggas don't even realise they're the designated man drama containment board

Imagine being a grown man and being unironically into wrestling

Now you're just projecting, late night Sup Forums was the GOAT, car chaseb owls, power rankings and stuff like that made Sup Forums great. You faggots got pissy at the fact that /asp/ was created to contain autists like you that get excited over literally scripted events that you made a fucking general just to spite Sup Forums. I feel bad for the actual /asp/ userbase that has seen its board razed to the ground by guys like you.

they can actually sit and discuss professional wrestling 24/7

i mean i went there for the nude leaks but that's it

Wrestling is 100% for the un-edcuated redneck American, right?

I've never seen it.

Went when the sex tapes and pics of that slag leaked.
I felt bad for the other people that used to browse that board, chink moot really fucked them over.

Nah, that demographic went to duck dynasty and other general blue collar reality shows. Wrestling is now for numale man children

I miss when Sup Forums was good an not just 10 generals

That's every board now. Sup Forums use to be entertaining as there was always something different. Generals are pretty much subreddits with their own shit inside jokes and tripfag attention whores

I used to check out the skateboarding threads but it seems they've been run off. Probably banished to Reddit.

I still feel somewhat sorry desu.

I think the 2014 WC was the end of the good days

in the end they were spilling over and had more than one general.

Reminder these threads are made and mostly bumped by false-flagging mandrama fags still extremely butthurt about being banned from Sup Forums. Nobody gives a shit about /asp/ before nobody gives a shit about /asp/ now. It's still one of the slowest "Interests" boards and threads don't archive until at least a day after being bumped. All fighting sports (MMA, boxing, etc.) should be moved there permanently. You're a humongous faggot if you disagree with any of this.