How do you feel about this wall?

How do you feel about this wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pkup4zo97E0
youtube.com/watch?v=7cOZ8gR8NP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything that is wrong with television.

Overrated trash

Kek I used to think Inuyasha was the most amazing show.
Middle school made for some awkward years

>americans think there are 31 months in a year

Miss it
Miss it real bad

Mission Hill was too good for this world

>Big O

Because we can afford it.

hurr durr i hate everything

youtube.com/watch?v=Pkup4zo97E0

ITT: more pathetic 20 something's that can't accept they need to grow up and aren't 12 anymore.

>middle school

How fucking young are you nerd?

so how old are you

I'm actually a few blocks from it.

Man I watched the fuck out of Adult Swim back in high school. It's Lost a lot of its magic now, but what a ride

Did you at least crosspost to Sup Forums? Or were you trying to only get negative replies?

Adult Swim is bretty good

Literal perfection

>futurama
>overrated
>not the simpsons

kys

YASSSSS

10/10

Adult swim is pretty hit and miss and can get boring quickly.

>mission hill
>overrated

fuck off you stupid cunt

everything on it is shit except bebop

Agreed.

this unless stand alone complex is on there somewhere, and i doubt it is

>implying big o isn't the finest example of animekino

At least mid 20s you stupid fuck

KAGOMEEEEEEE

Home Movies is so fucking good. Mission Hill, too.

The only good cartoon they have on Adult Swim nowadays is The Venture Bros. and that only airs like every two years.

naraku is based

I have always hated Adult Swim. It was always so damn boring. Fuck all those show they were never funny.

t. cuck

wtf, I hate walls now

it's enjoyable when you're high

me too man

big o?

literally what the fuck is that

You guys are only in your 20s, yet you're already bitching about how everything was better in the "good ol days"?

Don't people usually wait until they're like 40 to do that?

it's like batman but instead of a rich guy dressing up as bat it's a rich guy getting in a huge fucking mech and instead of having twink faggot as a sidekick, he has a cute robot girl as a sidekick

shits getting really bad really fast, yo.

Went to a bookfair because of my kid recently, zero science fiction. Just bullshit about this world + magic or being a millionaire kid, also star wars. Nothing about better worlds, different perspectives of reality, or making the world better, just loads and loads of shit.

The aesthetic of that picture is so good, not just the adult swim murals, but the rainslicked sidewalk, you can just smell the wet dirt of the hill above the wall , it's overgrown and untamed vegetation also lightly dripping from the rain.

like a hot summer sidewalk

If you don't think Space Ghost is the best Adult Swim show then I disagree with you.

It's a good wall but its built in the wrong place

I still can't believe I've been watching adult swim since the first night it premiered

Toonami and Squidbillies are the only good things left on there (also I have a soft spot for Eric Andre because it reminds me of Space Ghost).

youtube.com/watch?v=7cOZ8gR8NP4

I miss how comfy this network used to be, I didn't appreciate it enough when I was younger.

Fucking love me some kaptainkristian. He's got easily my favorite channel on Youtube

I really liked Harvey Birdman as I always found the law interesting and it was funny

Because the world was supposed to be getting better before 9/11 happened, also the rise of the internet gave us greater access to materials that give us huge nostalgia.

Also I still can't believe C. Martin Croker died the other month, I literally met him a few weeks before he passed and without him we never would have gotten an adult swim.