*ruins another game by playing 7-man defence*

*ruins another game by playing 7-man defence*

when will this absolute cunt fuck off and die, and stop ruining football games?

>winning is ruining
Interesting theory, user.

>manage the richest club in the world
>have the most expensive football squad ever assembled in the history of football
>play against a team of literal teenagers from a tiny little league like the eredivisie
>still can't find a way to win without playing a 7-man defence hoofball

it's absolutely fucking embarrassing.

sir alex would be turning in his grave if he seen this """"football""""

When other teams will stop being complete mongs and let him win.

Is he winning or is he not? Who gives a shit about anything else.

>7-man defence
Not happening.

everybody who wants to watch football without their eyes bleeding

his absolutely poisonous style of play led to his early departure from real madrid, and it will be the same here.

the fans are already frustrated with it.

>expecting anything else in a big game involving mourinho

Maybe opposition fans are. Manure made record revenue with him, so their fans seem happy. Jose isn't paid to entertain you, his job is to win trophies and that's what he does. If you want to watch pass pass pass there is City and Barca.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ummm.... Sorry sweetie, but you're wrong. It's actually 6 (six).

Chelsea and Real Madrid won the league the year after he left. Your idol isn't that special any longer.

trips confirms op is butthurt abu, /thread

>Real Madrid won the league the year after he left
Nah.

As for Chelsea, they won it with him before. Not his fault the players threw a fit. Same happened to Claudio too.

>, so their fans seem happy

they aren't happy with the style of football at all.

sky sports interviewed a lot of them and asked them "what sort of game do you think it will be" and their answers were very telling.

he will last no more than 3 years. man utd fans want attacking football. mot park the bus hoofblall

*tips fedora*

t. fallah abdullah

imagine being upset that a team is playing the proper style of European football rather than kick and rush headless chicken English football

congratulation on finding out that defense wins title

I don't want to belittle you, but I fear you're a few decades late, though

>Can't handle beautiful defensive football
Don't even support United. Get fucked.

>actually defending this

One of the teams got directly into CL and won a trophy, the other has to play qualification.

Idk why everyone talks about the "united way" of playing. Fergie just played counter attack ball and got by with great individual talent + Howard Webb refball. They were a defense first team in fergies prime

one of those teams didn't disgrace themselves on live television by playing a 6 man defence

They didn't win shit in the entire season despite having no European football. That's as disgraceful as it gets.

When the heads at United pull their heads out of their ass and nut up to throw as much money as they can at Jurgen so we stop having a nigger club and go back to being English

What's wrong with that? Joga bonito died in the 80s, If I were an United fan I would give no fucks as long as they won

Losing is far more disgraceful

>Implying it isn't far more disgraceful to lose to a 7 man defense

Is he the Floyd Mayweather of football?

Yes, except Floyd can actually in2tactics
Jose can't even use subs properly

they didn't lose

Possession without penetration...

ah, the life of a cuck

The Caliphate of OP

*wins*

It worked didn't it? Ajax, the supposed energetic attacking team didn't have a sniff. The guy has an amazing record in finals.

only one team played proper european football in the todays match and they lost.

Why do people care, so long as you win?

A.G.O.N.Y

>this post
>this flag

You should leave

Not an argument.

>ruins another game by winning 2-0

Sasuga mentally ill ABU retards.

Have you even actually watched any of Man Utd's european semi-finals and finals?

It's literally turtleball after scoring or all out attack after going behind.

S E E T H I N G

If Ajax had played proper European football they wouldn't have lost it's not my fault you're a mental manlet

This, Mou has always attracted butthurt because he wins

Playing defensively has never been an issue, it's just this Manure team is derived of any charisma whatsoever, they're simply a group of boring individuals.

He's right.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>Zlatan is a boring individual

You're a disgrace to all bosnians.

Plus being a massive wanker. Gouging eyes, slagging off managers in the press, the whole doctor situation etc.

I don't care for hooknosed khazars.

Anyone got a screencap of that Man Utd wall with Mata literally laying on the ground behind the wall

At least he's more interesting than that beta faggot Pep that pretends to be friends with everyone.

>all this "Mou wins" nonsense

They finished in fucking 6th place. That's not good enough with this squad. Something needs to change in the approach.

I don't even know what that means.

>playing defense is bad football
um no try again sweetie

it is for a club that used to be one of the best attacking teams in the world

>They finished in fucking 6th place.
Which is irrelevant. He didn't win the league, that's bad but who gives a shit whether it's 2th or 17th? He won more trophies than clubs above him and only Chelsea has the chance to get close. People only talk about failure because it's him, every other manager would get praised for winning two trophies.

But they didn't that's just your delusions

>but who gives a shit whether it's 2th or 17th?
Prize money.

Prize money is dogshit compared to the TV share which is divided pretty much equally.

what are you on about, united used to destroy teams. fergie valued pace and good delivery, even keane was technically excellent going forward

>being this upset
>realising your team didn't win a european trophy
>realising your team didn't win a trophy at all
>realising your team was fighting with Arsenal for 4th place trophy
>realiising you celebrated like crazy for that pedestal
>realising you still have a qualifying round
>realising youre a Liverpool supporter
kek
KEK
K E K

So what happened to that Slovak?

Yeah they were a really great attacking team when they parked the pus against Barca to get to the champions league final

*plays sucessfull football*

>used to be

implying there's such a thing as club DNA

>muh Barcelona DNA
>muh Juventus DNA
>muh Manure DNA

just get over kid

literally everybody plays counter attacking football against barcelona, just common sense. trying to match them is suicide.

you must be either trolling or too young to remember fergie's era of dominance to say there weren't an extremely aggressive attacking team.

Barcelona also lost their "possesion DNA" and no one ever cared as long as they were winning titles.

>most expensive football squad ever

Average defenders
Average midfielders
Average speedy niggers
Average dabbing nigger
Top tier Goalie and striker, de Gea and Ibra. Neither played tonight!

Sir Alex would be turning in his grave, yes, for all the inflate garbage players that were bought.

It's a miracle that only a GOAT coach could have pulled, to win the Europa League with such a shitty, overprice team.

since when

even when they had ronaldinho, eto'o etc. upfront their midfield were all passing playmakers

He's the antithesis of Wenger.

>plays ugly football
>wins

meanwhile, at Arsenal:
>plays beautiful football
>loses

which would you rather have?

that's what I thought

>literally everybody plays counter attacking football against barcelona, just common sense
It's common sense to play like that against every team but you're too much of a thicko to understand that

>ManU played more offensively a decade ago
>for some reason they are not allowed to play defensively

I don't understand this logic. Pretty much as lame as saying that defensive hockey is boring because the score's low. It's still exciting.

you don't win 13 league titles by playing defensive football.

Oh are you a manager then?

>It's common sense to play like that against every team

are you?

i'm just stating facts, you're talking bollocks

No you're stating an opinion but because you lack intelligence you think it's the same thing as a fact

what opinion? ferguson's teams were famous for their style of football, ask literally any fan in the world. simple as

consider this your last reply

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with the 'fact' that you don't win 13 titles playing defensive football

>one of the best attacking teams in the world
top kek

¿¿¿¿¿Since three years ago?????

Sounds like this semen slerping sport isn't for you op

Ah yes

#WENGERIN

mourinho is literally a tactical genius.

You sound salty. In his last title winning season in Chelsea they were electric, his RM side was great to watch as well

United have played some good stuff this season, but have been crap in front of goal. And why would you not defend when you have a comfortable 2 goal lead?

Ajax created fuck all last night

I would like to see som real stats to support the defensive football win titles meme

I can think of a lot of teams that dominated both club/international football by playing very entertaining football, and also a lot of defensive teams that won a lot as well

>>>plays beautiful football
Do they actually play beautiful football these days?

>In his last title winning season in Chelsea they were electric
For 6 months maybe, but January onwards it was awful. It wasn't even nice defensive football, it was simply awful.

welp.
>When Chelsea of Mourinho, or United of Mouriho or Italy parked the bus it is master tactics and winning because they have top class players in each position.

>When Greece of 2004-2014 did it it was antifootball.

Y'all cucks

You somewhat assume the same people who praise Mourinho bitch about Greece, while usually the people who hate tactics, hate both while the ones who appreciate the work it takes respect both.

The only antifootball there is is losing.

On their day they do. Say what you like about Wenger but passing, attacking football has always been his style, whoever the opponent is.

>i want to be entertained
>he isn't allowed to play the formation he intended to that game

You're right, he should have just let Liverpool score as many goals as they wanted.