I am a straight male. is it okay for me to wear panties or is it gay?

i am a straight male. is it okay for me to wear panties or is it gay?

they look so comfortable

Yeah a lot of people will think you're gay because of it but god damn i'm totally with you. What kind of panties do you like? Big fan of satin myself

i bought some from walmart a couple weeks ago. synthetic material with spandex in bikini cut. very comfy. what style do you wear?

I haven't found lingerie to be comfortable and I own a fair bit of it. I prefer just regular panties.

Dont be an idiot theyre not fucking comfortable. Maybe they feel good on ur skin but go ahead and wear them for a day and let me know how ur balls and asscrack feel

People will think you're gay, but oh well. I have a panty fetish and wearing them feels good

Depends on what you get. I wear cotton hipster panties and cotton boyshorts from Victorias Secret and they don't bother me

i don't wear them during the day, i do manual labor so they would tear in half.

i wear them when i sleep. best sleep i could ask for

haha id say youre about as "closeted" as it gets...

People always say this shit, but I wear hipster style comfortably enough all day. My cock is six inches too. Not huge, but not tiny.

I agree. Girls sleeping clothes are really good.
Anything other than panties you sleep in?

They probably think lace and or thongs are what people wear

just panties, i am interested in night gowns or other sleep apparel though.

i'm too scared to buy it from the store though. and if i buy it online people will see some victoria secret box sitting outside my apartment.

I buy them at Victorias Secret. They don't care if you buy them there, just don't be creepy about it. I've even gotten to use the dressing room near closing time

Nah, usually they come shipped in plain packaging. You wont regret it. Buy something really loose fitting and soft. Thin cotton works wonders for me.

what style clothing would you recommend?

I just got a really lose top. Very thin cotton. It's real nice to sleep in that and panties only.

Ebay. Tons of stuff.

I don't wear the clothing, but id imagine most of their cotton sleep stuff is good, u might have to do a bit of trial and error on what fits you

is it comfy in your crotch area? panties are for women who doesn't have a junk between their legs

i wear the cotton and spandex bikini panties so there is room for my cock and balls. i mean its snug and i have a bulge but it's extremely comfy

Yes it's fine. If you like panties, then wear them.

I'm a big fan of boyshorts personally and bikinis are my second fave. Truthfully I love all panties so I'm not picky about what I wear as long as it's cute. I even like thongs a lot, it's fun to have a little bit of whale tail as a guy

Victoria's secret and PINK are my favorite but I have no major brand loyalty as long as it fits me good

It's not bad if you don't tuck. You'll have a bulge but don't get small sized panties

It's that you? I remember you posting before

to me panties make feel sexy and i like the design and color of it
also i like thongs and brief panties super comfortable during the day and for sleep too.
cotton is the best to go with
i'm straight by the way

Try eBay, I buy used bras and panty packs from VS there all the time for super cheap. My favorite bras are all used. They fit the most comfortable and smell the best

also are the panties that come in packs like three pack of panties or more, good as the big brands like pink or Victoria secret?
need to know

A long long long time ago it was. I'm not that skinny anymore and I don't have that thong

I'm phone posting to kill my battery so I don't have much else of me. Actually I don't have anything else unless you want jockstrap stuff

Yes but I don't like gabes. At least get like target brand Gilligan O'Malley. Those are usually cute and last well. My first thongs were a two pack from there

thanks good to know

Stuff like Hanes feels more cheap than what you get from VS

it's the first step to becoming a tranny

The only gay thing in this world is romantic and physical attraction to a member of this same gender. Clothing doesn't have anything to do with it.

Nice

What was your build? Measurements, weight, height, age? I'll take all the pics you have. This is super hot.

>I'm a big fan of boyshorts personally and bikinis are my second fave.
Got any pics of you in boyshorts? I love those.
By bikinis, what type? There are a few styles.

bump

Gotta keep this alive because I really want those pics.

plz