Post picture of your ex, stalk her pages, post most current picture

Post picture of your ex, stalk her pages, post most current picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oKHqndwYZLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ughhh this pic. i'd facefuck her for days if i could again

she has man hands. You didn't lose anything

thanks user, dont miss her too much actually and happy to see she married a gay cuck.

That's beta af to do.
Move on losers

she had a gigantic fucken nose also, every picture on her page is carefully selected to not show off the nose, here is a rare one showing the true sheckle sniffing monster nose.

doesnt count as an ex, but fucked her slampig sister about 2 months after we broke up. fat piglet could deepthroat dick surprisingly enough.. think she was a virgin too.

same!

This just made my fucken night, if you reverse google search the image, ed sheeran comes up as first guess from google. hahahaha fucken tool

high school ex girlfriend. became friends again after college, and even attended her wedding! Super stoked for her!

Looks like she works out. Tits natural?

thats a happy story, glad for her, that she was able to find a real man to provide what you couldnt give to her.

tits were natural, not that gigantic, wedding dress makes them explode. she had kinda oval nipples and medium saggy c-d size tits. they were nice.

haha sick dude, you sound clearly super happy with life

Mine..

she used to be a whore on facebook, guess she made new page and erased her past, all pictures are prude and bullshit.

Not my finest, but holy shit did this girl know how to suck a dick.

girls that have whites showing around their pupils in their eyes always know how to suck a dick

youtu.be/oKHqndwYZLc

She was also very short and had a giant ass. Now that I'm thinking about it, plowing her from behind was quite a bit of fun.

Kek

i dated a short slampig one time.. i cant find any pictures, looking now. we hung out like 2-3 times, fucked like 15-20 times.. and stopped calling her out of the blue one day.. wouldnt leave me alone for like 2 weeks, she called my job one day and i made up some bullshit like "i know what you did, we're done". she didnt do anything, just wanted to be done with her.

She had such an amazing body. And gave the best blowjobs to this day that I've ever had. But she was a SJW feminist before it was cool. Thought doggy style was degrading, was uncomfortable in her own skin, and had zero sex drive. I used to believe that nonsense that sex doesn't define a relationship. But that is B.S. If you two are incompatible or have completely different sex drives you have to come to a compromise or you just end up resenting each other. Wasted many years. Though till this day I still am incredibly attracted to her. Sometimes I have a fantasy where she contacts me out of the blue just because she wants to have dirty nasty wild no strings attached sex then leaves the hotel room after we catch up.

>doggy style was degrading
Only if you bring the neighbors dog into it, film it and broadcast it as pay per view

Nice job Sup Forumsro!

She looks like a liberal feminist on Casual Friday.

Nice. Any nudes?

why do creepy stalker faggots always stalk the least attractive girls

found my ex slam pig, she had a whacky name like Kay Tee Jax. she kinda lost some weight.. she was a fucken freak, she loved my thumb in her ass and squirted (pissed) bunch of times.. was pretty hot, she was embarassed as fuck.. she used to pump her pussy also, loved getting it licked while pumped.

I have a fetish for freckles that have developed over the last year or so. Not sure where it came from.

wow she cleans up well, still single.. shes like 4'10" i think. tiny little piggy