My tax return was supposed to make things better...

My tax return was supposed to make things better. Instead I've gotten into a major car accident at my fault when I realized my elderly mom is becoming worse. All the refund money is gone on a fragment of what we needed. I'm so incredibly broken inside and I can't cry. I don't want to keep pretending.. Suicidal thoughts have been in my head lately all throughout this.. I don't wanna die, but I don't wanna live anymore. I'm so sad.. Someone please tell me it's gonna be better

how much do you need?

you got trips congrats but its not going to be alright or better it only gets worse shit for brains life is one big disappointment with sprinkles of happiness in between

its gonna be better

I’m sorry lad, it really doesn’t get better. Life is shit.

You really just have to search for what makes you happy and pursue it.

Would love to say it does, but that would be a lie

Why did you crash? Why were you not being careful?

Do not claim that it was not your fault. You will be able to avoid essentially all accidents if you would simply be alert.

A dryer is the most important thing.. Like 75. I had someone on FB who had an LG dryer he was selling for 75.. After talking to him and tellling him I had the money he said someone else was getting it. Cheapest dryer I can find in my area is like 150. And my insurance rates are gonna skyrocket soon. Depression is kicking me in the shins right now

Life is a bitch bro, but sometimes its worth it, instead of straight up suicide take risks and live as hard as you can, do something like hitchhike across europe or go to the Amazon alone, go live bro, live hard...you will die eventually, none of us are getting off this rock alive.

You legit just need like 100 bucks?

Praying for you, user.

My mind wasn't fully alert as I was coming to the realization that my mom is getting worse. She's gone thru cancer twice, chemo, and a stroke and a few years back she become bedridden after a lymph node removal. I've been her caregiver since trying to juggle that and work. It's been hard

Dont fall for it. OP is baiting hard.
Get a job , fucking scum

That wasn't OP, im considering giving him some money if this story is actually true. I got plenty of money, would feel good to help someone instead of being a jew all the time.

75, but anything more is good. It all goes towards keeping food in the house. I've been trying to stay off ebt but I finally gave in recently.. Hoping that'll help

your probably a cis white male and in that case i don't want to hear you bitch about how hard your priveledged life is. I'm a trans-queer black femboy who's gf just broke up with me

Jew here! I'm offended

Are you the retard who run over someone accidentally?

It’s not going to get better because I have our claws into you, we’ll let the teeth sink.

I have a job but I can't work more than a few hours a day as I take care of my mom and can only have a few hours of someone watching her when I'm at work

Never ran anyone over. This was my first car accident

it gets better, I'm sorry user i honestly wish i could help you

OP I wanna believe you but you need some kind of proof

Ohh, last week an user told us his story about how he accidentally ran over someone in a parking lot.
I'm sorry for you user i once had difficult times and start praying with a lot of faith and hope and things started getting better; i thaught it was bullshit but it works. Hold on.

I don't actually think I would hurt myself. I think I've just had a very bad string of days. A few people here say it will get better a few believe otherwise. I have to try to lean towards things getting better. I have to believe good things happen to good people

every year they want money I just dont file my taxes

Nice trips but this guy is right. Try to just not give a fuck about anything. What happens happens. Learn to let go of everything with grace because everything will be gone someday. If you you don't give a fuck about shit life becomes a little better and a little more bearable. And life is short, just make the best of the time you have with loved ones and don't worry so much about anything .
It's gunna get better, and then it'll get worse again, and then it'll get better, and then worse again, then better, and the cycle will continue, such is the nature of life, understand this and the bad times will pass sooner and the good times will last longer. Good luck bro

No clue how I can provide proof.. I'm not looking for money cause I'm scared I'll get scammed somehow. I just wanted some hopeful vibes to make me feel alive again.

But here's a picture of the bumper after my car accident. It impaled into my tire after the black plastic was taken off in an effort to move it back. At which point I had to take off the bumper entirely. I'm driving it with the two beams sticking out

I've never been religious. But I'm starting to see how it could help one keep positivity going. I might actually try it, just I can't do Catholic as I've grown up Catholic and it puts me to sleep

Well since ur just looking for hope or any kinda help,i heard that medical marijuana really does wonders against cancer and it'll make ur mom get better or something. That could help ur mum.

are you wearing a cape?

Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.
There's also the Personal Hell Theory everyone has personal problems and demons with different outcomes. Whats happening now, might force u too evolve subconsciously, emotionally or what have you. Or just kill yourself. I don't give a shit. I have my own problems to face.. You selfish fuck..

I've tried, she's too scared to do it as its still somewhat illegal here in Florida. No Dr will prescribe it for her where I'm at. And part of the tax return money was supposed to go to that as I was gonna make her edibles. She's too weak to smoke it. Most of my contacts don't do edibles for some reason. Plus everyone in my area has been dry

Apron. It's for work

Fuck off junkie, go beg somewhere else

I wasn't aware this was the crybaby board

if you happen to off yourself who will take care of your mother, not only in her pain form being elderly but losing her own child. think about what your actions would do to them if you were out of the picture so suddenly

I live in Los Angeles a good friend of mine makes extremely potent batches of butter. You should try and make your own weed butter. Then start cooking with it.

On a tangent, say if you are involved in an accident and it’s your fault. If no claim or report is made and all the other has is your name and phone number, and make and model of your car
>no pictures taken
>no vin number or license plate number recorded
What do?

ohh makes sense
sadly my paypal got b& and i cannot use my bank account on a new one which sucks.
i hope you'll straighten things out and keep in mind: as long as you have a plan, or a goal and keep working towards it regardless the setbacks you'll be just fine user.

Wait untill she passes.. Then you go ahead and do what you got to do. Plan it out, don't be burden. You selfish fuck..

Your suffering vs other's.
Let's do simple maths to help you there. Sum up the suffering on both sides. If your's is still harder to deal with, you know the drill. If it's their, you'll have to find the brave dude in you.

OP if these faggots aren't helping, don't listen to them

isn't there any way you can get social help? you're clearly approaching your breaking point. And by social help I don't just mean friends, family, etc. I mean like governmental, church, that kinda stuff.

What you have is a burden that realistically doesn't have a solution and will keep getting worse until it stops. I don't want to be a downer but it's unlikely your mom will get better and you'll have a lighter workload as her caregiver.

Cancer eats people and the people around them, op. Find some way to get help from the government (benefits, social programs, etc.) or local religious group (even if it's just someone to come in once or twice a week to help with some chores for a few hours or so).

Check those lucky 7s. You're gonna be alright, mister

I've been waiting on doctors choice to come back. She has bedsores that have gotten worse because of some catheter mistake where doctors choice fucked up and left it inside her not fully hooked up while she had a uti. I finally got mom to realize that she needs a catheter though in order to get the bedsores under control. And DC is supposed to be coming back soon. I want someone OTHER than doctors choice though cause they're the ones who fucked up.. And didn't want to do ebt for a while but I applied for that a few days ago, before the accident and such

> I don't wanna die, but I don't wanna live anymore
Bitch problems... cant stop living without dying.
>Someone please tell me it's gonna be better
Of course it is and you know it... why else would you still be around to post this bs? Stop wasting our time.

who cares if you're on ebt? what, are you embarrassed? your mom is dying and you're coming apart at the seams, use the fucking ebt.

I went to benefits.gov and looked up florida. see if there's anything there that can add to help.

Not embarrassed. Going on ebt will have me lose time as I have to do volunteer work since my real hours at work wouldn't be enough. But I'd get more food money with ebt than I would getting more hours of actual work

>our
Speak for yourself, edgefag

Life is about handling the problems that come our way.
Yes, it completely fucking sucks in the moment, but we endure.
Sometimes all you can do is take it a day at a time. Small goals.
Persist.

nice pape dude, and trips haha