So since it's been proven that the Russians interfered in our elections how does it feel now that you wasted your vote...

So since it's been proven that the Russians interfered in our elections how does it feel now that you wasted your vote on Putin's puppet??

>Republican House
>Republican Senate
>Republican President
Only thing he has done so far is imposed more gun laws.

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4&list=RDKJuexdl_c5s&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=UXpRswM-tzc
youtube.com/watch?v=AjefK1pFpsg
sharylattkisson.com/2018/02/23/collusion-against-trump-timeline/
newsweek.com/clinton-robbed-sanders-dnc-brazile-699421
nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It feels good.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4&list=RDKJuexdl_c5s&index=2

>proven

is that what your educators Stephen Colbert or Jimmy Kimmel told you?

Naw dude, posting a meme on twitter is high-grade election hacking, every political science major knows that.

same b8 everyday OP, you just have this on a text document and ctrl v to shitpost on Sup Forums cmon now this is too ez

Lol at least I don't completely rely on FOX NEWS and TEN_GOP, Colbert is the AP compared to what you watch.

a few gun laws now wont help much , there must be already millions of guns in circulation in yankee land

Blah blah blah, I can't refute your points so I'll call you a troll, blah blah blah.

Hope you're ready to get destroyed in midterms.

A mandatory buyback will solve that.

Holy shit... the shills are out in full force tonight!

Are you pieces of human garbage going to be doing this until Trump leaves office after his second term?

>shills

go back to the_donald you're adding nothing to this discussion

>proven
Uh, what? Tea pots in space my dude.

I bet he felt like a twat

This is even on JewYube

youtube.com/watch?v=UXpRswM-tzc

>LOL I'LL POST A PICTURE OF AN ACTUAL AMERICAN VOTER THAT'LL SHOW THEM!!!

- A Russian

(you)

deflect and project. Next. Sis u really heated up in here and still getting omegacucked

Ummmmm I'm deflecting?? You're original post addressed none of my points just called me a troll.. Sooooooooo lol

mmhm, and there is not a single politician that will back that and see it through.

Wait until midterms ;)

why do leftist cucks get so upset when you call them out on baiting

Because you refuse to debate me, much like your nazi predecessors you only dismiss those who are smarter than you.

>He said something I don't like, must be a Russian bot
God Damn leftists are fucking retarded

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved, There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.” ~ Barack Obama during a press conference at the White House in October 2016.

>Mueller's investigating and Obama's FBI both admitted that while Russia attemped to interfere with the election, their efforts had no impact on the result

Please fill out this form while we prepare your safe space.

i'll debate you. state your argument.

I'm 2nd gen Venezuelan born American but go off on my Nazi predecessors kek

that was in reference to voting stations being hacked.

stop being so fox news.

Wew when trumptards bring up killary more than her actual voters

All Republicans are doing Putin's bidding. The only candidate that wasn't pushed by Russia was Hillary

her actual voters won the popular vote.

yfw.

Read the OP dumbass.

??Only thing he has done so far is imposed more gun laws.

kek. You actually live in this country, OP? Name one more gun law that has passed Congress? Better yet, how does a bill become a law?

Nice source.

Are you an Elite? Are your staged attacks not going as planned? Are your Globalist agendas failing because you're using Sub-Par Crisis Actors? Well then look no further.

Hi I'm Harrison Hanks, The Ultimate Crisis Actor.
Do you need a Medical Doctor?
Do you need a Grieving Husband?
Did a right winger set off a bomb?
Then I'm your man.
Are you tired of mellow dramatic acting?
Or maybe you need me to tone down my good acting to match your sorry load of wannabees.
Are you tired of green screen mishaps and disappearing noses? Me too.
I'm green screen Ready, Bonded and Insured. I can morph into a thousand different faces. I offer reasonable rates and I have no conscience, just pick your card to play on the World Stage.
From Homeless to Police Officer, from Doctor to Witness, to your Ace Card, the Grieving Father.

You can count on Harrison Hanks to push through your agenda, regain their trust.

Call Harrison Hanks for all your needs. Thank you and Good Luck.
(512)-555-HANX
youtube.com/watch?v=AjefK1pFpsg

Are you implying Hillary was a solid choice? She's not even the lesser of two evils. The only good choice is third party/independent, but no one ever votes that candidate.

An out of context quote, nothing russian trolls haven't used before lol, try harder Vlad.

The Uranium One deal and the Russian donations to the Clinton Foundation say otherwise, but continue to be a partisan shill; we need more retards for entertainment.

Banning bump stocks, raising age to 21, mental checks, I though FAUX news would be shoving these down your throat, try to keep up lol

>muh popular vote

Hillary's campaign knew about the electoral college, and yet they refused to campaign in the midwest anyway. It's Hillary's fault for losing, not the Russian's, or anybody else

Interesting

>Caring this fucking much about who's president
>Caring this fucking much about sticking it to "muh other side"
This country deserves to go down the fucking shitter thanks to ALL the far left AND far right retards constantly competing to see who can shove their own head up their own ass farther.

I know... there is always an excuse; we've been pushing the whole muh Russians! thing for over two years now.

Wow, you're stupid.

lol

If you voted 3rd party then you voted Trump/nazi, do better in the midterms please ;)

Sup Forums was almost entirely rightwing, suddenly leftwing threads pop up all the time. What happened?

If the FBI has so much evidence on Hillary, and Jeff Sessions is AG - why are there no prosecutions? On the other hand - Manafort, Gates, Papadapolous, 13 named Ruskies, some Dutch lawyer son-in-law of Russian oligarch...just to start. Kushner and DJTJ gonna be next.

ok. reading.

>So since it's been proven that the Russians interfered in our elections how does it feel now that you wasted your vote on Putin's puppet??

>Only thing he has done so far is imposed more gun laws.

this post goes from russian interferance which trump denied..

then states facts on who runs the house and senate...

then says he's imposed more gun laws which is not correct.

how about you read op's post and try to figure the fuck out wtf he's trying to say?

dumbass.

The democrats are literally promoting the EXACT same philosophy as Russia. If anyone is a puppet of Russia, it is the DNC, Bernie Sanders especially. Hillary still is in the pocket of big business, so it just would have taken longer. Protip: existing business profit from fascism, as it shuts down competition.

Trump saved us from going full fascist. California is still trying though, and it won't be long till they have their own gulag full of people who failed to use the right gender pronoun for use as slaves.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. You speak for yourself.

>It's Hillary's fault for losing

it's actually the dnc's fault b/c they rigged it so she would be the the candidate.

They probably didn't want to end up like Shawn Lucas, Victor Thorn, Joe Montano, Seth Rich, John Ashe, Gareth Williams, Charles Ruff, Carlos Ghigliotti Charles Miller, Daniel Dutko, David McCloud, Johnny Lawhorn, James McDougal, Eric Butera, Ron Miller, Mary Caitrin Mahoney, John Hillyer, Barbara Wise, Ron Brown, Charles Meissner, Stanley Huggins, Bill Shelton, Kathy Ferguson, James Bunch, Gandy Baugh, Ed Willey, Jerry Luther Parks, Stanley Heard, Jon Parnell Walker, Vince Foster, Jim Wilhite or Susan Coleman.

Have you seen/heard Jill Stein? Gary Johnson was even sadder. Not much choice in that basket

I actually agree with this, they should have picked Bernie

no third party candidate is going to win any election b/c they don't have the money to compete.

Why arent you out there actually prosecuting Hillary if you Republitards have the Congress, the AG, the Justice Department, the FBI and the courts in your corner. At least until midterms.

and i'm not a bernie fan by any means, his age is an issue. i will go to my grave thinking that the dnc talked to biden and talked him out of running.

Oh fucking this. Biden would have smoked the shit out of Trump in the debates.

your retarded

> his age is an issue

Meh, yes I suppose his age is an issue. He's not really that much older than Trump, and he's the same age as Biden, who the Dems are thinking about running in 2020. I'd much rather vote for Bernie over Biden, even though both of their ages are an issue

Logic motherfucker, learn it, live it!! How as per you is Bernie Sanders a puppet of Russia? That is a leap of logic not even a /btard would make.

>suddenly
Nigger it's been like this at LEAST a year

The greatest (and only) accomplishment of the Democratic party was Watergate and having Richard Nixon resign. Trump has done nothing wrong. Let's say that Trump did do something wrong: President Pence! - let that sink in. I realize that they don't teach civics in public school anymore but you do realize that in the incredibly unlikely even that your liberal fantasy comes true and Trump is impeached and subsequently removed from office what happens from that point right?

>Logic motherfucker
Kek not one motherfucker from either side uses logic in this anymore
Bernie took his nice fat payday for getting screwed & shut his fucking mouth; all anyone needs to say.

>Trump has done nothing wrong

Forget waiting for proof that Trump colluded with Russia. He colluded with Saudi Arabia. For fucks sake, he has world leaders stay at his hotel chain. If that's not a conflict of interest, then what the fuck is?

So, the great FBI and the Trumptards are so afraid that Hillary is gonna shiv their ass and dump them in a ditch somewhere? Stop drinking the Alex Jones koolaid dude.

>He colluded with Saudi Arabia
Every single President since at least Nixon has fucking colluded with SA

nice retort.

i'm old enough to remember when regan was that age towards the end of his second term.

I agree. That doesn't make Trump colluding with Saudi Arabia less of a problem, though. All Presidents should have been prosecuted for their collusion with SA, Obama included

I didn't waste my vote on Putin 's puppet.
I voted for Trump.

lol no you're not.

"Mandatory" means the gun owners will get maybe 5 percent what they payed for. Good luck with that wet dream, you'll find the phrase "come and take it" comes to mind.

>All Presidents should have been prosecuted for their collusion with SA
Say goodbye to the value of the dollar & hello to massive hyperinflation, then, thanks to Nixon & Kissinger.
The Saudis are the only thing that keeps the dollar's value high(ish).

You do know that Bernie is not a Democrat? Even now? He chose to run as one, but you think the Democratic National Committee should have picked Bernie over a life-long Democrat Hillary? Also, the DNC does not pick candidates in the primaries - unless you are saying they somehow actively kneecapped Bernie - you have no point. Bernie lost

Try reading the actual timeline, and believe your media shills.

sharylattkisson.com/2018/02/23/collusion-against-trump-timeline/

>they somehow actively kneecapped Bernie
That's what happened though.

newsweek.com/clinton-robbed-sanders-dnc-brazile-699421

I don't listen to Alex Jones, he is an alcoholic idiot. And yes, If I were Robert Mueller I would sure as shit keep digging because I wouldn't want to be found dead with two bullets in the back of my head and have it be ruled a suicide.

i was going to list all the accomplishments that demos have done, but you will either try to dismiss it or call me names.

so lets focus on pence as a president. i don't agree with most of his policies. having said that, he won't be a blow hard twitter whore braggart who alienates us from other countries. he won't blatantly insult other countries. he will have a shred of the respect that should be had by being president.

i'm 39. his speeches were on point, but in q/a he looked lost and couldn't find words.

wow you win the internet, good job

#slowclap

So the US should bow down to Saudi Arabia because of the petro dollar? Fuck SA. Fuck giving them hundreds of millions of dollars in arms, and fuck their oil. Their country is broken and literally funded 9/11. I don't want anything to do with them

And he would gas all the gays and trannies which Trump hasn't done, and that would be pretty cool.

I just think that we are a long way from President Pence because so far the only dirt on Trump is that he once joked about things that Bill Clinton actually did.

Lol! That's literally what fucking happened. DNC completely kneecapped Sanders. It was obvious to everyone except the blinders of Hillary supporters.

none of that is true.

Holy fuck 39 and still on Sup Forums? How haven't you killed yourself yet?

>You do know that Bernie is not a Democrat?

He is a congressional independent, although he ran as a Dem in the 2016 election.

>but you think the Democratic National Committee should have picked Bernie over a life-long Democrat Hillary?

Wake up. The country fucking HATES Hillary. When she goes on TV, average American citizens are repulsed by her. Bernie on the other hand is the most popular politician in the country

fuck off you shill bitch

I'm not saying we should or it's right; but it is what it is.
People think there are "Nazis" around now, or that life here is that hard; wait until we've hit the kind of hyperinflation that makes what the Weimar Republic experienced look like a fucking joke.

nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/

How does it feel to be proven wrong with facts?

Nope....Watergate pretty much got Nixon done because REPUBLICANS forced him to do so. Trump does not have a fraction of the political cunning of Nixon - and he has been making declarative statements of corrupt and criminal intent in public. I would like to see him sit down and do an interview with the A-team of prosecutors and try to bamboozle them.

i really don't know if anything is going to come from the investigation. and i'm not a blow hard demo thinking that he's automatically guilty of whatever. but i do know that most of the people that have been indited have pled guilty and are cooperating...

i'm bored and drunk.

I'm the same age.
It WILL be you one day, if this place still exists.
You'll never be able to speak anywhere as freely or with the kind of like minds you do here.

This is Sup Forums. The psy-ops zone is Sup Forums.