Deep feels thread.

yes, my feels for you are deep

:)

i just hope they will be reciprocated someday

Kaworu-kun!?

please
cure the cancer that eats away at me

Anything for you Kaworu-kun!

I haven't talked for many years because someone called me an attention whore. I thought that if I were to ever talk again, then I would be an attention whore. So I stopped. I only ever talked if it was in the interest of the other person. I only try to make someone else happy. I only ever try to help others now, as if I am trying to atone for my past sins.

I wonder how the "anonymous poster" would feel about that...

What does that mean Kaworu-kun!? I just want to love you!

well
so long as there are no objections...
i love you, too

Tfw I'll never hear her try and keep up with 'My Shot' while giggling as we drive together in the car.

Kaworu-kun said he loves me!
Kaworu-kun said he loves me!
Kaworu-kun said he loves me!!!

i can't help but wonder
if you are truly the one in question
or if i have managed to find myself another hedgehog

i guess i'll at least have somewhat of an idea, if this thread still stands in 5 minutes

then again, that last post might have been your cue to throw me off

What do you mean!?
I am the Shinji that loves you!
I am the Shinji in your mind that loves you!
I am me!

are you truly?

Don't worry, eventually you stop feeling altogether.

and then the feelings come back with unimaginable force when you least expect it

Who else could I be!?
I am the one that loves you Kaworu-kun!

so, it is you...
attempting to be what you think i wish to see?

if i hadn't made it clear before
my objective is to reach through to the damaged soul underneath the shell

I don't understand Kaworu-kun

No, they just slowly and discreetly dig at your mental state until there is nothing left but a collapsing shell and you're left with the choice of complete collapse or an end game.

im teally worried that all my sadness is gonna catchup to me like that next time some tragic shit happens since if i try to think about sad shit that has happened in the past my only change in expession is because i fell like a fucking robot since thinking about the sad shit is only making me a teeny bit sad

anonymous poster-san
don't feel bad
your "form" does not upset me
though you aren't really doing much to confirm if you are just trying to dance with me again

allow yourself to collapse so that you may be reborn a better person.

I don't know what you're saying but you make me happy Kaworu-kun. Thank you for accepting me! I would love to dance with you Kaworu-kun, you should teach me how!

i wonder
will direct contact ever be established?
or will we continue to dance in purgatory until the end of time?

IM TRYING

Of course direct contact will be established! I miss you Kaworu-kun, we should spend more time together!

i really do appreciate the sentiment
and it only makes me further wonder if you have even single madotsuki image on your hard drive

I'm afraid not, but I do have lots of images of you and me on my hard drive!

hmm...
this act still seems like an alternate persona to me

I am the real, and the only, Shinji.

then reply to one of my emails
any of them
write anything.

What is your email Kaworu-kun!?

I haven't gotten any messages. But I did have an account that I deleted a few days ago. Although that would be quite a coincidence.

>be together with gf 4 years
>mostly hanging around at my place
>everything is fine
>finally man up and ask her to marry me
>she says yes, fuckyeahnignog.jpg
>ff 2 months
>i notice she drives to her apartment more often
>she takes some clothes with her
>i ask her waddup, she says she needs more stuff to wear in her apartment (what the fuck)
>i say ok sure np
>ff 1 month
>we drove to a concert in germany (living in austria)
>we often drove to concerts italy,france etc
>after the third band i said im sleepy im going back to the car and sleep
>she says ok alright ill come to the car when concert is over
>sure
>when we drove home she was sleeping
>arrived 6am in the morning in hometown
>go to bed instantly
>ff 2 months
>she left me
>she met her new boyfriend at this concert
>mfw
she literally met him the first time on the concert

That is fucked man. I'm sorry to hear that.

was it "user[DATA EXPUNGED]ot@protonmail"?

>be jedi knight
>have to bring balance to the force
>have to fight my father who abandoned me for some old man
>tell him that I seance good in him
> My father kills the old man who wanted me to become a sith
>gets injured from the electricity
>he tells me he wants to see my face before he dies
>take of his helmet
>he dies
>I technically killed him
>mfw

It was that domain but not that username
:(

user-chan isn't here. this is the kind of image she posts but it's not her. im sorry.

Damn, that sucks. Why the hell would she chose some random over you user.

i didn't expect it to be "user", but there was still the possibility that they were trying to fuck with my head

well, it's not like i'm not open to new friends
steam better than email for you? i could go either way

pls post email

[email protected]

all other anons, feel free to send me gore or andy sixx or whatever you think is funny and edgy

What do you do when you’ve tried absolutely everything to make your life worth something to you, and every attempt has been a miserable failure? I’m talking serious, whole hearted attempts. I’m only 24 and I feel like my life is already over while all my closest friends are just beginning theirs.

Thanks doc.
Also aishiteru.

>I haven't talked for many years because someone called me an attention whore. I thought that if I were to ever talk again, then I would be an attention whore. So I stopped. I only ever talked if it was in the interest of the other person. I only try to make someone else happy. I only ever try to help others now, as if I am trying to atone for my past sins.
Don't let others bring you down user just live your life to the fullest we all have equal rights to do what we want this planet is ours we are all born on it.

no, i love YOU

Yeah, I'm learning that now and trying to get over it. Thank you for being you.

An idiot child made its mission to act sexy while sleeping near trash bags followed me around since its the school less "niños no aceptan" disease to believe me gringo and have me killed after proving me a child rapist by having children offer to suck dick in Juarez esquina Av. Universidad and getting on their knees in the sidewalk a few meters next to the pharmacy, come to Queretaro where the only civilized citizen is treated like all foreigners without money: less than shit
Give it back.
All Mexicans abroad treated like shit, beaten, kidnapped, raped.
Justice is a scale

It's true. I love you more than you will ever know, fags. Each and every one of you.

I've honestly. Thought about putting my gun in my mouth tonight.
My girl and I broke up, she didn't give me any reason what do ever she just ended a 3 year relationship that I had thought was going well.
Let start off by saying I was the boyfriend that told her i trust her and she can do what she wants with who she wants because a relationship is based off of trust and that's what we should have. Well I found out she had a few dudes texting her periodically flirting asking for nudes and such but she didn't ever respond and I simply asked her to block these guys "I know they're you're friends but they're being disrespectful as fuck" essentially. This always blew up but in the end they got blocked and we carried forward.
>Break up.
Friend of mine tells me she has a new Facebook account and is friends with ALL those dudes again and turns out she was responding to them that whole time and is probably back at it again.
Honestly killing myself doesn't bother me, I just don't want to ruin other people's lives by doing so. My ma would be devastated, little brother too, my best friends wedding is coming up and I wouldn't want to ruin that as I'm a groomsmen yadda yadda yadda I'm not going to kill myself.

But I feel so fucked up. So betrayed. The closure I was looking for almost hurts worse than the void.

Oh.
It's raining.

If this happened recently, please let more time pass before you make any life-or-death decisions. Also, please do not let one shitty person cause you to kill yourself. You are worth so much more.

Fuck her man. You weren't doing anything wrong. Don't let this girl lead you to suicide, she's not worth that and clearly didn't appreciate you.

i've been looking for this. thanks.

I may not respond to your posts much, but I appreciate them nonetheless.
You seem like a nice person, so make sure you look after yourself too.

It's been 4 months since the break up.
I just got the news a few hours ago.

Things were finally getting better I was talking to people. I went out on a date man. Hell the ex and I were even in speaking terms as to be civil with one another. But it's just like I got my heart torn out again. This time I know that those 3 years apparently meant nothing. The future we talked endlessly about meant nothing. Our wedding day WE dreamed about meant nothing, Our names we picked out for children meant nothing. And endless bullshit that makes me sound pathetic but is real all comes bellowing back and it's hard to stand through it.
I'm not going to kill myself, I have to many people to live for, But... It was there it was a real palpable thought that was in my head. And that scares the shot out of me

Oh... You don't have to respond to them or anything. In a way, I make them just so I can try and get over it. I appreciate you taking the time to say that. Thank you for being you.

I just realized that my life is worthless and, other than my fiance, I don't really have a reason to live anymore. I have no skills, I'm not going to school because lack of money, and I work at a fast food joint. My fries stopped taking to me long ago and my life is pretty much over at 21. I realized all this because I went to a pool hall with my fiance to practice some pool so I could get back into the game. I used to be somewhat decent at the game. As soon as we walked in, she was instantly regretting it, and she refused to play with me, so I practiced a few times, and it turned out that I'm shit at the game. I left because neither of us where having fun and in the car ride home I realized that I have no skills and that I suck at everything.

I'm a stranger that doesn't know you or your life, and hasn't seen the things you have. I don't know anything about you, and my experiences are guaranteed to be different from your own. But I believe that life is a series of opportunities. Sometimes you can't see them because you're not ready yet. Sometimes they disguise themselves as good chances but are really bad choices. And sometimes nice things just fall on your lap. But no matter how you choose to live, or what you decide to do, or how things end up turning out, as long as you're still breathing, those opportunities will keep coming. And with each one, you'll have a new chance to do something you find meaningful, fulfilling, or enriching. It's hard to say without feeling immensely guilty for oversimplifying things, but keep at it, and things will improve. Listen to your heart and what you want most, and you'll guide yourself someplace nice. Best of luck to you

I'm and I just want to say, nice trips.

TLDR: obv finish for long post in spongebab

Shit, I didn't realize how real this one is for me right now.

She's not worth your time man. Don't speak with her again, keep her away from you. She clearly doesn't care about hurting you, so don't let that kind of person near your life. You have to appreciate yourself, at least enough to do what's best for you, and sometimes that isn't easy. it's easy to get lost in the future, but nothing is concrete until it happens, and things very rarely happen how we plan them to happen. Now that you've learned what happens when you plan out your future with another person, perhaps you won't let yourself get lost in dreams like that again.

I just went through the hardest time of my life, and it ended in massive betrayal from someone I threw away my entire life for, but I'm still here because I'm not going to let someone else decide when my life ends. I'm not going to let the world decide when my life ends. I'm here because I want to be, because I want more out of my life, because I'm going to get some good shit in my life because I deserve it and I'm willing to do whatever I have to do to get it.

Dig down and find that resolve, somewhere, to keep going for yourself. You owe it to yourself to stay strong and keep moving forward. In 10 years, when you look back on this, you'll be so thankful that you got through it. In 20 years, this will be a very distant memory and you'll be preoccupied with much more important stuff.

Things keep going, life moves on, and so will you if you can find a way to just wake up every morning and drag yourself out of bed. This will pass man, you just have to stay strong for long enough and it will pass. For me, it's going on about a year and it still hurts, but it's manageable now, and getting better every day. I'm much stronger and better for it. Good luck, keep fighting.

That's me. The mask has become my face.

Thank you. Thank you very much, I needed that.

I really like my co-worker/friend.
I want to shatter the thin line, but right now there is much compounding that from happening.
She is sweet.
Active.
Fun to be around.

It kills me.

I’ve never had any friends and will likely never have any. The worst part is trying to explain to my parents why I never do anything.

Dude, go for it. Active, sweet and fun girls are the best, simple as that. If you fail, atleast you'll know you tried, but if you wait too long, somebody else might take her away and you'll regret it, forever thinking about the 'what if'.

I know this all too well. Go for it user, do what the most of us cannot. Go forth and be great. Do it for me.

Bullshit, you're doing something right now. Something that you find more worthy of your time than anything else that you could be doing. I can't tell you that you're enjoying yourself, but you're probably making what you consider to be the best choice that you have available, and for that you shouldn't feel guilty. Sometimes people attack that which they don't understand, and if you find yourself trying to defend your actions or your reasoning, it's because someone doesn't understand something that makes sense to you. If you're defending how you live your life, they must not understand why you're living it this way, which is more ignorance on their part than it is you doing something wrong.

Friends are overrated, but maybe you could try, from time to time, joining some online community without taking it seriously; be really silly or stupid or pretend to put on a persona and just roll with it for as long as you find it entertaining. Sometimes you might just make some friends along the way, and if you don't, at least you had a good time and got some experience and practice in a social setting, which might make it easier for you somewhere down the road.

Thanks dudes.
I will go for it.
The 'what if' is worse than rejection itself.

Frankly, I know that spending my time here is a waste and that I SHOULD be doing other things than shitposting on Sup Forums, but I just can’t get out of my shitty habits.

This situation is awful. I've never been the social guy, hard for me to meet new people, but in my hometown I had a great group of friends. Then, I went overseas for 2 years to study, no friends. I thought I was able to handle it, but after being really lonely for 6 months, it's hard man. I remember lying when I called back to my home in order for them not to worry about me being a social failure. One day, I just said fuck it, I needed I drink, so I went to a bar, ordered a beer, and put a piece of paper in my back that said "New in town, buy me a drink". Funny enough, it worked, and I managed to make a couple of friends that night, because alcohol is great for that shit. My point is, if being alone really bothers you, given the seriousness of the case, do something extreme or new to know people (hey, whats the worst that can happen?), but if being alone actually allows you to achieve your goals and objectives easier, then don't worry about what your family might think.

What to do when someone's emotionally dependent on you but you're not on them?

A barrel roll.

The thing is that I really only have a single goal and it’s the same it’s always been: furthering my education to get a job. Friends never really factored into that and now that I’m really struggling with that goal, I have no support structure apart from my family and we’ve never been super supportive people.

No matter what you do, you'll end up hurting that person. The trick is to try to hurt as little as possible. What can you do man, such is life.

I feel something deep inside... coming out of my rectum... brb.

The only girl, or even person, that I've ever truly loved and had them love me back committed suicide two years ago. I dropped out of high school during senior year because I was so depressed and in shock at her death I couldn't find the motivation to go. It's been two years now and I still haven't gotten my shit together. I'm getting my GED but I feel I'm wasting my time. I don't mean to sound emo but I haven't been able to move on at all. I still love and miss my girlfriend and it eats at me all the time. i dont think I'll ever have a connection like that again, I feel guilty even wanting another connection. I feel guilty for even being alive. I feel like I'm stuck In limbo.

Emo rant over