Jaxon Wood

please
cure the cancer that eats away at me

Justin Price
Justin Price

Anything for you Kaworu-kun!

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

I haven't talked for many years because someone called me an attention whore. I thought that if I were to ever talk again, then I would be an attention whore. So I stopped. I only ever talked if it was in the interest of the other person. I only try to make someone else happy. I only ever try to help others now, as if I am trying to atone for my past sins.

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

I wonder how the "anonymous poster" would feel about that...

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

<3

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

What does that mean Kaworu-kun!? I just want to love you!

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

well
so long as there are no objections...
i love you, too

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

Tfw I'll never hear her try and keep up with 'My Shot' while giggling as we drive together in the car.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Kaworu-kun said he loves me!
Kaworu-kun said he loves me!
Kaworu-kun said he loves me!!!

Joseph White
Joseph White

i can't help but wonder
if you are truly the one in question
or if i have managed to find myself another hedgehog

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

i guess i'll at least have somewhat of an idea, if this thread still stands in 5 minutes

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

then again, that last post might have been your cue to throw me off

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

What do you mean!?
I am the Shinji that loves you!
I am the Shinji in your mind that loves you!
I am me!

Luis Price
Luis Price

are you truly?

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

Don't worry, eventually you stop feeling altogether.

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

and then the feelings come back with unimaginable force when you least expect it

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Who else could I be!?
I am the one that loves you Kaworu-kun!

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

so, it is you...
attempting to be what you think i wish to see?

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

if i hadn't made it clear before
my objective is to reach through to the damaged soul underneath the shell

William Perry
William Perry

I don't understand Kaworu-kun

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

No, they just slowly and discreetly dig at your mental state until there is nothing left but a collapsing shell and you're left with the choice of complete collapse or an end game.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

im teally worried that all my sadness is gonna catchup to me like that next time some tragic shit happens since if i try to think about sad shit that has happened in the past my only change in expession is because i fell like a fucking robot since thinking about the sad shit is only making me a teeny bit sad

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

anonymous poster-san
don't feel bad
your "form" does not upset me
though you aren't really doing much to confirm if you are just trying to dance with me again

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

allow yourself to collapse so that you may be reborn a better person.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

I don't know what you're saying but you make me happy Kaworu-kun. Thank you for accepting me! I would love to dance with you Kaworu-kun, you should teach me how!

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

i wonder
will direct contact ever be established?
or will we continue to dance in purgatory until the end of time?

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

IM TRYING

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

Of course direct contact will be established! I miss you Kaworu-kun, we should spend more time together!

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

i really do appreciate the sentiment
and it only makes me further wonder if you have even single madotsuki image on your hard drive

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

I'm afraid not, but I do have lots of images of you and me on my hard drive!

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

hmm...
this act still seems like an alternate persona to me

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

I am the real, and the only, Shinji.

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

then reply to one of my emails
any of them
write anything.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

What is your email Kaworu-kun!?

I haven't gotten any messages. But I did have an account that I deleted a few days ago. Although that would be quite a coincidence.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

be together with gf 4 years
mostly hanging around at my place
everything is fine
finally man up and ask her to marry me
she says yes, fuckyeahnignog.jpg
ff 2 months
i notice she drives to her apartment more often
she takes some clothes with her
i ask her waddup, she says she needs more stuff to wear in her apartment (what the fuck)
i say ok sure np
ff 1 month
we drove to a concert in germany (living in austria)
we often drove to concerts italy,france etc
after the third band i said im sleepy im going back to the car and sleep
she says ok alright ill come to the car when concert is over
sure
when we drove home she was sleeping
arrived 6am in the morning in hometown
go to bed instantly
ff 2 months
she left me
she met her new boyfriend at this concert
mfw
she literally met him the first time on the concert

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

That is fucked man. I'm sorry to hear that.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

was it "user[DATA EXPUNGED][email protected]"?

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

be jedi knight
have to bring balance to the force
have to fight my father who abandoned me for some old man
tell him that I seance good in him
My father kills the old man who wanted me to become a sith
gets injured from the electricity
he tells me he wants to see my face before he dies
take of his helmet
he dies
I technically killed him
mfw

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

It was that domain but not that username
:(

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

user-chan isn't here. this is the kind of image she posts but it's not her. im sorry.

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

Damn, that sucks. Why the hell would she chose some random over you user.

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

i didn't expect it to be "user", but there was still the possibility that they were trying to fuck with my head

well, it's not like i'm not open to new friends
steam better than email for you? i could go either way

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

pls post email

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

[email protected]

all other anons, feel free to send me gore or andy sixx or whatever you think is funny and edgy

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

What do you do when you’ve tried absolutely everything to make your life worth something to you, and every attempt has been a miserable failure? I’m talking serious, whole hearted attempts. I’m only 24 and I feel like my life is already over while all my closest friends are just beginning theirs.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

Thanks doc.
Also aishiteru.

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

I haven't talked for many years because someone called me an attention whore. I thought that if I were to ever talk again, then I would be an attention whore. So I stopped. I only ever talked if it was in the interest of the other person. I only try to make someone else happy. I only ever try to help others now, as if I am trying to atone for my past sins.
Don't let others bring you down user just live your life to the fullest we all have equal rights to do what we want this planet is ours we are all born on it.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

no, i love YOU

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

Yeah, I'm learning that now and trying to get over it. Thank you for being you.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

An idiot child made its mission to act sexy while sleeping near trash bags followed me around since its the school less "niños no aceptan" disease to believe me gringo and have me killed after proving me a child rapist by having children offer to suck dick in Juarez esquina Av. Universidad and getting on their knees in the sidewalk a few meters next to the pharmacy, come to Queretaro where the only civilized citizen is treated like all foreigners without money: less than shit
Give it back.
All Mexicans abroad treated like shit, beaten, kidnapped, raped.
Justice is a scale

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

It's true. I love you more than you will ever know, fags. Each and every one of you.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

I've honestly. Thought about putting my gun in my mouth tonight.
My girl and I broke up, she didn't give me any reason what do ever she just ended a 3 year relationship that I had thought was going well.
Let start off by saying I was the boyfriend that told her i trust her and she can do what she wants with who she wants because a relationship is based off of trust and that's what we should have. Well I found out she had a few dudes texting her periodically flirting asking for nudes and such but she didn't ever respond and I simply asked her to block these guys "I know they're you're friends but they're being disrespectful as fuck" essentially. This always blew up but in the end they got blocked and we carried forward.
Break up.
Friend of mine tells me she has a new Facebook account and is friends with ALL those dudes again and turns out she was responding to them that whole time and is probably back at it again.
Honestly killing myself doesn't bother me, I just don't want to ruin other people's lives by doing so. My ma would be devastated, little brother too, my best friends wedding is coming up and I wouldn't want to ruin that as I'm a groomsmen yadda yadda yadda I'm not going to kill myself.

But I feel so fucked up. So betrayed. The closure I was looking for almost hurts worse than the void.

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Oh.
It's raining.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

If this happened recently, please let more time pass before you make any life-or-death decisions. Also, please do not let one shitty person cause you to kill yourself. You are worth so much more.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Fuck her man. You weren't doing anything wrong. Don't let this girl lead you to suicide, she's not worth that and clearly didn't appreciate you.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

i've been looking for this. thanks.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

I may not respond to your posts much, but I appreciate them nonetheless.
You seem like a nice person, so make sure you look after yourself too.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

It's been 4 months since the break up.
I just got the news a few hours ago.

Things were finally getting better I was talking to people. I went out on a date man. Hell the ex and I were even in speaking terms as to be civil with one another. But it's just like I got my heart torn out again. This time I know that those 3 years apparently meant nothing. The future we talked endlessly about meant nothing. Our wedding day WE dreamed about meant nothing, Our names we picked out for children meant nothing. And endless bullshit that makes me sound pathetic but is real all comes bellowing back and it's hard to stand through it.
I'm not going to kill myself, I have to many people to live for, But... It was there it was a real palpable thought that was in my head. And that scares the shot out of me

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Oh... You don't have to respond to them or anything. In a way, I make them just so I can try and get over it. I appreciate you taking the time to say that. Thank you for being you.

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

I just realized that my life is worthless and, other than my fiance, I don't really have a reason to live anymore. I have no skills, I'm not going to school because lack of money, and I work at a fast food joint. My fries stopped taking to me long ago and my life is pretty much over at 21. I realized all this because I went to a pool hall with my fiance to practice some pool so I could get back into the game. I used to be somewhat decent at the game. As soon as we walked in, she was instantly regretting it, and she refused to play with me, so I practiced a few times, and it turned out that I'm shit at the game. I left because neither of us where having fun and in the car ride home I realized that I have no skills and that I suck at everything.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

I'm a stranger that doesn't know you or your life, and hasn't seen the things you have. I don't know anything about you, and my experiences are guaranteed to be different from your own. But I believe that life is a series of opportunities. Sometimes you can't see them because you're not ready yet. Sometimes they disguise themselves as good chances but are really bad choices. And sometimes nice things just fall on your lap. But no matter how you choose to live, or what you decide to do, or how things end up turning out, as long as you're still breathing, those opportunities will keep coming. And with each one, you'll have a new chance to do something you find meaningful, fulfilling, or enriching. It's hard to say without feeling immensely guilty for oversimplifying things, but keep at it, and things will improve. Listen to your heart and what you want most, and you'll guide yourself someplace nice. Best of luck to you

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

I'm and I just want to say, nice trips.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

TLDR: obv finish for long post in spongebab

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Shit, I didn't realize how real this one is for me right now.

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

She's not worth your time man. Don't speak with her again, keep her away from you. She clearly doesn't care about hurting you, so don't let that kind of person near your life. You have to appreciate yourself, at least enough to do what's best for you, and sometimes that isn't easy. it's easy to get lost in the future, but nothing is concrete until it happens, and things very rarely happen how we plan them to happen. Now that you've learned what happens when you plan out your future with another person, perhaps you won't let yourself get lost in dreams like that again.

I just went through the hardest time of my life, and it ended in massive betrayal from someone I threw away my entire life for, but I'm still here because I'm not going to let someone else decide when my life ends. I'm not going to let the world decide when my life ends. I'm here because I want to be, because I want more out of my life, because I'm going to get some good shit in my life because I deserve it and I'm willing to do whatever I have to do to get it.

Dig down and find that resolve, somewhere, to keep going for yourself. You owe it to yourself to stay strong and keep moving forward. In 10 years, when you look back on this, you'll be so thankful that you got through it. In 20 years, this will be a very distant memory and you'll be preoccupied with much more important stuff.

Things keep going, life moves on, and so will you if you can find a way to just wake up every morning and drag yourself out of bed. This will pass man, you just have to stay strong for long enough and it will pass. For me, it's going on about a year and it still hurts, but it's manageable now, and getting better every day. I'm much stronger and better for it. Good luck, keep fighting.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

That's me. The mask has become my face.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Thank you. Thank you very much, I needed that.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

I really like my co-worker/friend.
I want to shatter the thin line, but right now there is much compounding that from happening.
She is sweet.
Active.
Fun to be around.

It kills me.

David Williams
David Williams

I’ve never had any friends and will likely never have any. The worst part is trying to explain to my parents why I never do anything.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Dude, go for it. Active, sweet and fun girls are the best, simple as that. If you fail, atleast you'll know you tried, but if you wait too long, somebody else might take her away and you'll regret it, forever thinking about the 'what if'.

John Harris
John Harris

I know this all too well. Go for it user, do what the most of us cannot. Go forth and be great. Do it for me.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Bullshit, you're doing something right now. Something that you find more worthy of your time than anything else that you could be doing. I can't tell you that you're enjoying yourself, but you're probably making what you consider to be the best choice that you have available, and for that you shouldn't feel guilty. Sometimes people attack that which they don't understand, and if you find yourself trying to defend your actions or your reasoning, it's because someone doesn't understand something that makes sense to you. If you're defending how you live your life, they must not understand why you're living it this way, which is more ignorance on their part than it is you doing something wrong.

Friends are overrated, but maybe you could try, from time to time, joining some online community without taking it seriously; be really silly or stupid or pretend to put on a persona and just roll with it for as long as you find it entertaining. Sometimes you might just make some friends along the way, and if you don't, at least you had a good time and got some experience and practice in a social setting, which might make it easier for you somewhere down the road.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

Thanks dudes.
I will go for it.
The 'what if' is worse than rejection itself.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Frankly, I know that spending my time here is a waste and that I SHOULD be doing other things than shitposting on Sup Forums, but I just can’t get out of my shitty habits.

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

This situation is awful. I've never been the social guy, hard for me to meet new people, but in my hometown I had a great group of friends. Then, I went overseas for 2 years to study, no friends. I thought I was able to handle it, but after being really lonely for 6 months, it's hard man. I remember lying when I called back to my home in order for them not to worry about me being a social failure. One day, I just said fuck it, I needed I drink, so I went to a bar, ordered a beer, and put a piece of paper in my back that said "New in town, buy me a drink". Funny enough, it worked, and I managed to make a couple of friends that night, because alcohol is great for that shit. My point is, if being alone really bothers you, given the seriousness of the case, do something extreme or new to know people (hey, whats the worst that can happen?), but if being alone actually allows you to achieve your goals and objectives easier, then don't worry about what your family might think.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

What to do when someone's emotionally dependent on you but you're not on them?

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

A barrel roll.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

The thing is that I really only have a single goal and it’s the same it’s always been: furthering my education to get a job. Friends never really factored into that and now that I’m really struggling with that goal, I have no support structure apart from my family and we’ve never been super supportive people.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

No matter what you do, you'll end up hurting that person. The trick is to try to hurt as little as possible. What can you do man, such is life.

John Campbell
John Campbell

I feel something deep inside... coming out of my rectum... brb.

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

The only girl, or even person, that I've ever truly loved and had them love me back committed suicide two years ago. I dropped out of high school during senior year because I was so depressed and in shock at her death I couldn't find the motivation to go. It's been two years now and I still haven't gotten my shit together. I'm getting my GED but I feel I'm wasting my time. I don't mean to sound emo but I haven't been able to move on at all. I still love and miss my girlfriend and it eats at me all the time. i dont think I'll ever have a connection like that again, I feel guilty even wanting another connection. I feel guilty for even being alive. I feel like I'm stuck In limbo.

Emo rant over

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

CRAAAAAAAAAWLIIIIIING IIIIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

Can you be someone's emotional crutch and have sex with them and have it not leading into anything?
The girl I'm seeing on a strictly friends with benefits situation stays over the night, talks about all her problems in life and I think I'm falling for her.
She thinks it's normal to have that emotional intimacy with sex and how this builds a bond. She says she needs it for sex. I tell her, it's something I can't do and she says she needs me to do it.
It's funny how I got myself into this pickle and I can't seem to find a way out before I get my heart broken

James Miller
James Miller

NO.

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

I never liked Linkin Park. My go-to edgy band when I was younger was SotD instead

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

I feel so fucking empty.

failing 2nd semester of uni
made 0 friends here
no motivation to do anything
paranoid about relationships now because of all these thots

I just feel like I'm wasting everyone's time, money, and resources by doing absolutely nothing to basically start my own life as an adult. I feel like i don't have a valid reason to keep going nor to stop. I'm just becoming more and more devoid of any emotions and feelings as the days go by. I just feel utterly useless and I fear I'm just going to become a neet who can't fulfill any of the standards I've set for myself.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

broke up with girlfriend of 2 years because I knew I never really could love her as much as she loved me
failing in all the classes I've been good at since grade school
hesitant to get any job
still live with mum
It's all self induced and I know it. I just don't know what to do about it.

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

shit sucks yo

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Please tell me why?

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Well, fuck. The first rule of having a "friend with benefits" is NOT to fall for her. So, sorry about that, if you're lucky, you'll end up with her, but probably she'll rip your heart.

Go to see a psychologist. No, I am not kidding, do it, that shit you say reminds me of an ex who had deppression and anxiety. She is way better now.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

She didn't want to date a bitch.

So rise above.

None of us can make it out of this world alive.
So work hard at your GED and move forward for the both of you.

I have been there.
I had a friend commit suicide the last year of high school.
You will love again once again I assure you.

More so you will love harder and get your life together.

You will find love and understand a sacred knowledge that only we whom carry the burden of a loves death and use it to help fight your loved ones depressions together.

GET THE FUCK UP AND RISE ABOVE.

SHE DID NOT DATE YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE A BITCH.

NOW HONER HER MEMORY AND RISE ABOVE.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

no it isnt u just a pussy

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

same , but now i am making real physical masks and something about that helps me let out some of the stress .

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

Oh God this image hit me really hard, been dealing with this over the past few days again. Honestly user thank you for posting this, I usually can't go on without thinking about this unless I just break down for a bit.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

My fried! I also let my fried out of sight. but every few months after this happened. I just sent a text to do something.

Just do it.
Just do what you feel is right.
Send a text to the girl you like, call her.
Old people are jealous as fuck if they see our youth. We can do whatever the fuck we want.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

late as hell. Buddies and I all went out last night. had a pretty good time. in my feels but not really sure what type of way. just one of those mellow down nights

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

I WASN'T READY

James Anderson
James Anderson

When I was 17, I was in the car with my mother, sister and girlfriend. I had just been picked up from a party. I was having a great time, in an awesome mood, laughing and smiling. I loved life and nothing was wrong with the world. I loved how free I felt in that moment. While we were waiting at traffic lights, I noticed that we hadn't moved even though the light was green. My mother remarked that she thought something was wrong. I wound down the window, and heard kids screaming. Horrific screams. So I threw open my door instinctively, and ran past the stopped cars into the intersection to see what was happening. There was a girl lying there, screaming horrifically. There were kids running with their hands on their head, screaming. I ran to the girl, her femur was snapped out of her leg. She kept calling another boy's name, incoherently. She was completely mangled and broken, no older than 14. I looked up the street and saw a boy lying 50metres away, silent. I figured that if the girl was screaming, she was breathing. Ran to the boy.

He was just a kid, lying there; completely broken. His eyes were half open and he was covered in blood. His friends were on their knees screaming. I pulled off mt shirt and wiped the boy's blood, teeth and tongue out of this mouth, and started CPR. As I was working on him, I saw his friend pull out a knife and run to the driver of a car pulled up further on the road. The driver was on his knees, frozen. I kept working on the boy, trying desperately to breathe life into his corrupted and broken lungs. I looked up at one point and saw my younger sister standing there right over me, watching in horror. I screamed at my mother to get her back in the car. My mother pulled her aside, and consoled the distressed children as they screamed and cried. I kept desperately working on the boy, getting my face covered in his blood. I could taste his broken gums and chunks of teeth in my mouth.
Cont...

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

The police got there after 5 minutes. The first cop ran over to me, I looked at her, and she said "Ffck" and ran to the group of kids distressed and strewn across the busy highway. Eventually the ambulance arrived, they said "Don't stop!" and so I kept going. Soon they took over. I stood over, and was shocked - I couldn't talk. Mere seconds ago I was laughing innocently. A police officer put me in the ambulance and started looking for something, I told him to "go" he asked if it was okay, and I said "yes - go and do your job mate". I sat there for a few minutes breathing, then I stood up, covered in blood and surrounded by screaming kids desperately begging me to tell them their friend was okay. At one point, and I'll never forget it; one of the unhurt children's mother turned up. She knew the boy I was trying to save. She ran towards me and stopped as she saw the child on the ground, the horrified look on her face is forever burned into my memory as she threw her hands into her eyes to cover what she was seeing. Soon after, she had a phone in her hand and thrust it in the face of an officer who was getting my details. She said "It's his mother, you need to tell her". The cop walked away and said "I can't do that right now". I walked across the road, past the motorcycle cops who were just staring at me blankly, and sat by the young girl. She was screaming that boy's name, and it was her boyfriend. They were holding hands as they got hit by car doing 90kp/h. As she lay there broken, all I could do was stroke her hair and tell her she'd be alright. I told her she'd be fine, I told her it was okay. Her friends asked me over and over how the boy was, all I could say was that the paramedics were with him - but I knew he was dead. I knew the moment he died, because I felt it. I felt the calmest I've ever felt. I had never, and have never since, been that calm.

It's been years and I haven't slept properly since. I just want to sleep, Sup Forums. I was just a kid.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

All you faggots being happy even for a second I'm fucking jealous

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

My friend has a similar sounding story. On his way to a family party with his parents, they witness an RV obliterate an oncoming sedan on a 2 lane highway. He and his dad, who is a firefighter and taught friend some first aid basics, jump out while his mom calls 911. They don't even bother with the sedan because they both know everyone inside is dead. They head to the rv and find an old man inside, bleeding heavily from the head and most of his ribs broken from where he hit the steering wheel. The man's wife is lying on the pavement a few yards in front of the d9g. She got ejected. Friend's dad goes to her while friend stays with the guy. Guy just asks over and over, "where is my wife?" And friend knows she's almost certainly dead but keeps telling him she's fine, she's being helped. Paramedics arrive. 4 total dead, family of 3 in sedan and the wife. Guy is critical but they heard he survived. Friend and his parents continue to family party where they eat hotdogs. Afterward, friend realizes how calm he was and how little the experience affected him decides to become a paramedic. So a slightly better outcome perhaps.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

I wish someone would love me... Doesn't even need to be love having someone to be there for me would be nice... Maybe a hug? Is that too much to ask? Someone to need me? I'm asking too much I'm sorry

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

B8?

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

I'm just lonely sorry

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

Out of school? No people to meet?

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

18 too retarded for school have no friends nobody likes me

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

same but 20

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Fuck me amirite? Jesus christ I wanna die so badly but I'm too pussy to an hero

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

That's what happened to me, 100% NEET, worst part, I'm not even good at vidya ._.
listen to

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

Insecure, shy, have social anxiety, socially awkward, find it hard to walk in public, gentle, non aggressive, freeze up when someone random tries to talk to me. Think that everyone Is looking at laughing at me. Think that nobody likes me.

I have 2 college friends, and I'm thankful.
Talking to someone that isn't me makes me happy. First 3 months of college i didn't talk to anybody except me, I sat there in the corridor alone waiting for class to start.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

What is a fatal wound?
Cutting off someone’s head.
Yeah, obviously that’s one.
Crushing someone’s heart.
Again, obvious.
Destroying someone’s brain.
Naturally.
Stopping their breathing.
That’s another good method. Pretty final, too.
But when I say "fatal wound,” I’m not referring to these trivial sorts of things.
I’m thinking of something else. A fatal wound is an impact so intense, so devastating, that you fall into a state where you’re no longer a human—even though you are. You’re no longer able to lead a life even though you’re living. It means being ground to bits after falling victim to a relative paradox created by reason itself.

Naturally.
Stopping their breathing.
That’s another good method. Pretty final, too.
But when I say "fatal wound,” I’m not referring to these trivial sorts of things.
I’m thinking of something else. A fatal wound is an impact so intense, so devastating, that you fall into a state where you’re no longer a human—even though you are. You’re no longer able to lead a life even though you’re living. It means being ground to bits after falling victim to a relative paradox created by reason itself.
That is a fatal wound.
In other words, failure.
The key here is the fact that even after a profound failure, we go on.
The world is brutally tepid.
It’s so kind that it’s cruel. It’s a devil’s Heaven.
To put it plainly, you don’t die by making a big mistake.
Or maybe I should say you can’t die.
Yeah, you don’t die.
You just suffer.
You simply suffer in agony.
And you go on. Forever, wherever.
Meaninglessly, you just go on.

Luke Long
Luke Long

Life isn’t a video game, not because there’s no reset but-ton, but because there’s no Game Over. Even though it was "over” long ago, tomorrow shows up anyway. Even when night falls, morning comes again after it. When winter ends, spring rolls in. Life is wonderful.
It’s an absolute paradox—even though you’ve taken a fatal blow, you can’t die. It’s like asking what a person sees when he looks backward while traveling faster than the speed of light. An unthinkable question.
Even though the potential to be you has long since been cut off, you go on. You do it all over, again and again. You redo your life again and again.
But it’s like making a million crappy copies, and each time you make one, your “self” gets a little bit shoddier.
And eventually you get to thinking . . .

Am I really me, or . . .

. . . did I become something else

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Dude thats fucked up, have you thought about professional help

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit