Pansies!

Why the Hell do you faggy pansy Europoors consider soccer a sport? It's for skinny pansies and Cape Verdeans like Ronaldo! Hockey is for men!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7gXE6IflNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the Hell do you faggy pansy Canadian consider Trudeau a prime minister? He is a cucked SJW feminist islamic nuthugging faggot.

Both sports are boring as shit, and so are all sports with 2 teams running around on an open field.

Dude weed LMAO! just like a typical Europoors, you resort to memes rather than defending soccer. just admit it's for fags.

Calling hockey not for fags

hockey is fucking gay

serbia isn't even in europe you fucking leaf.

If "soccer" was a sport for fags, Canada and its players would dominate every one of its competitions.

Hockey is for men who aren't afraid to bump into each other and accidentally kiss. They are sure of their heterosexuality, unlike soccer fags.

>go to a bar to watch the champions league final
>there are tons of spics everywhere cheering for Atletico
>every time someone takes a dice they all yell 'puta!'
>every time Ronaldo comes on camera they yell 'puta!'

And that's why I'm voting for Hillary, Hispanics are based

>calling hockey a sport

Get off the proxy, burger.

>soccer players bump together
>both fling their arms in the air and look around for the ref
>one of them probably flops over like he got shot by a cannon

>hockey player gets a puck in the mouth and loses a bunch of teeth
>dressing room for 10 minutes then finishes the game

FBPB

I only consider the opinions of white countries, sorry.

immigrants in canada

time to accept the facts, hockey is a shit sport

What year did he say it was?

it's a great cardio-focused team sport you need next to nothing to enjoy both as participant or spectator, just a ball and a couple of goals; there are no sticks, gay skates, helmets and pucks like in your beloved hockey or roided-out anaerobic sprinters playing a bit of eggball between long-ass breaks in between like in your souther neighbour's favourite PoS sport

also the most popular sport in the world by a mile

You're eiher an immigrant or an American on a proxy. Either way, fuck yourself.

All sports are for faggots. Its a bunch of millionaire snobbish pricks, whose sole talent is kicking/throwing rubber balls or hitting them with a stick.

neither, hockey is just gay. One day you will accept the truth

>Need next to nothing to enjoy.
Exactly, it's for all you third worlders who can't afford to play a real sport.

z

He never said that.

LEAF BTFO

you probably like lacrosse as well

go shovel some toxic snow from your failed tar sands project while thinking of your ever-stronger currency and your faggot-in-chief

I thought the Euronigger government had banned their subjects from Sup Forums already? Why are they still here?

that "ban" is not unlike your grasp of the way EU is organized, non-existent

They didn't ban anything. Just some of the biggest social media platforms enforcing EU hate speech guidelines on their own. They can barely get anything done on the biggest sites on the internet.

Don't ask me. They are definitely under surveillance at least.

Forgive me,
>Governmental Systems of the Cucked Region Across the Atlantic Ocean.

is just not that high on my list of preferred reading material. I'll get my shit together though.

>Covering your body head to toe in giant soft safety padding
>For Men

pick one

Poverty ball is a fag sport. Prove me wrong.

>Fall on the ground and fake an injury when you lose the ball
Soccer is for pussies

Is his butt ok?

>be at school during sport class
>we play football
>rumble into some overmotivated turk
>he starts rolling over the floor holding his shin
>nobody gives a fuck
>he suddenly jumps up and sprints after ball

It ruins the sport.

sure doesn't stop you from opening your mouth, does it?

since I'm in the mood let me break it down for you:

1. this was but a consultation, major social media cucks (all American, mind you) agreed to voluntarily police their users for """hate speech"""
2. after the cucks-in-chief (European Commission) reach a consensus, it will be passed to European Parliament where MEPs will vote on the resulting Directive
3. after the Directive is passed by MEPs, each and every national parliament of EU member states must ratify it
4. after this has all been done, the Directive becomes valid
5. Directive is not a law, it merely states the goals member states must reach in any way they see fit i.e. the actual implementation is left to respective member states to decide on how to carry it out

Fucking pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=j7gXE6IflNg

There was another one like this that was recent

S A V A G E

No, they are cryogenically freezing it so it can be revived at a later date when medical science can fix it.

Didn't you post the same thread yesterday?

Soccer is the reason why this world has SJW's

canada is a country who sucks at all sports except hockey, canada is the number one hockey country by far
you shouldn't diss sports you suck at

>Canada
>calling someone a pansy

Oh, don't even get me started

At least we are the best at something.

>Italian
Go rescue some more Africans, cuck.

>canada
>not liking gay sports

Yeah right, and you don't forget to lick all the maple syrup on shitskins' cocks, you gaylord

lol Leaf memes. This is why we shitpost.

You sure have a lot of gay softcore saved on your pc. Do canadian hockey players get you hard?

Lol, third world nations can't afford the resources for rinks. They can't even afford proper sticks and pucks. The only thing they can afford is a single ball.

This explains why soccer is so popular in 3rd world countries. This also explains why soccer is so popular in Europe, which is quickly becoming a third world shithole

I call canucks, "hockey niggers"

>Europe, which is quickly becoming a third world shithole
you would know that firsthand, wouldn't you?

your compatriots are among the least well-traveled ones among the developed world, however they do excel at parroting unfounded memes about shit they know nothing about

Because men play rugby.

His sister is pretty hot tho

I bet they've fucked considering the amount of inbreed in our islands.

We travel between states larger than your entire irrelevant country :^)

Your time of Islam turning you into as 3rd world shithole is coming too, just wait patiently. Between your population professing faith in that false idol cuck Francis and the population who reject God entirely, it shouldn't even be a long wait :^D

My homebody compatriots and I will watch from safety, behind the Great Wall of Trump.

I don't

Now PIC RELATED IS A SPORT

saved

si senor soon-to-be-drowned-in-beaners

FYI those sandniggers are invading Western Europe, we still stronk

I played football/soccer in europe and hockey in the U.S... I can tell you in Hockey people prided themselves on strength and speed and did not show weakness, They took pride and being able to intimidate the other team.
Now on the other hand when i played soccer in Europe people did the opposite. They feigned weakness to draw fouls, Dishonesty and being fragile was an asset. Lots of taunting people stronger than you to get them thrown out. The mind set of playing each those games are light years away, One game i felt like a soldier and there was honor in it. The other i felt like i was in grade school trying to get the other kids in trouble.

Agreed with based canabro. It was a good match last time.

sport for obese people tbqh

Its a nigger tier sport.

Soccer is for faggots and niggers,
I fucking hate the Belgian national team

oh look it's a bunch of Amerilards and leafs who can't even run due to being morbidly obese telling us about a sport they never played or watched

Can't you realise they are doing it on purpose ? They are just acting so the other player will get a penalty.