Planet earth 2

Animals are crazy yall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeFXXY2lQQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That scene with a lizard running for his life from snakes is pure kino.

how the fuck do they get those shots

I assume a remote control drone

amazing lenses

where can I watch first ep

>Some people are willing to go near snake nests to film some shitty lizard escaping for it's life.

How much money do you think that guy made for such a stellar shot?

Where is your handler? Who feeds you? Who wipes your ass and changes your diaper?

Yo redpill me on this series so far, any good fights?

it's all staged.
they kept throwing lizards into the snake pit until they could film one getting away

extratorrent .cc

Except the fact the Iguanas were emerging from underground you stupid piece of shit

fuck off negro

There's diaries in most of the BBC series, watch them.

They frequently get right up to several feet from the animals, who don't care about humans enough to upset their routines.

Its staged.

there was one snake the rest were literally cgi, if you look closely you can see the pixels

its just actors in cgi makeup

no but if i can be real for a minute

fuck nature

seriously

they use the shrink ray on the staff and equipment

its all staged you fucking idiot, sometimes they drug the animals

nah fuck you buddy, nature is amazing, much better than our shitty human world

nah nigga fuck you

>tfw you realize ayyylmaos are watching us rn making docs

Think about this upcoming election, they are 100% watching.

.. everyone act cool

do you think they have docs about 4chins

100$ percent, its probably their best series and all this 'meme magic' is just aliens making shit happen so we freak the fuck out and think we've awoken ancient Egyptian froggods

>film studios can't fill a tub with sand and put little lizards at the bottom

Is Sup Forums actually this stupid? I can't believe anyone would sincerely think this

they just buried them in you retard

absolut animal kino. the hunt was already fucking amazing. to bad david will not be with us for much longer

Are these deniers of real nature the new flat earthers?

fucking amazeballs

whats its like high Sup Forums?

its a meme, ignore them

Just a shame the ridiculously fake sound effects and over the top music ruined in it desu. The snake hissing noises in particular had me cringing.

It's obviously staged as fuck, those are way too many snakes even for their kind. They probably used up to 10 lizards for this and just buried them. Until one actually gets caught and manages to escape again.

>Sup Forums can't sense blatantly staged shit in nature documentations
>Sup Forums can't sense obvious Jew propaganda in every fucking Hollywood production

Now I understand. People here are just mentally disabled.

Just a shame the ridiculously fake sound effects and over the top music ruined in it desu. The snake hissing noises in particular had me cringing.

The lack of field recording allows the camera crew to be stealthier and get better footage, that's far more important.

If anything the Foley work gives a more tactile feel to the animals' movement, and the music makes things fun.

Sup Forums you disappoint me.
Here you are worshiping the lizards without understanding that this is all orchestrated by the Globalists. You are effectively bowing down to your overlords, the lizard people. You guys are bluepilled as fuck.

Explain this ?
convince me this is not some shitty CGI

Why should I help you stop being retarded?

Just noticed both of them are tagged

wait is this real or cgi ?

>bbc has better cgi than modern movies

feelsgoodman

As real as the moon landing

Is it Earth or Blue Planet that they used a giant screen to "film" a forest plantlife scene?

those are obviously decoys

Thats fucking gross you fag

paid animals, duh.

All I could think as I watched the baby birds being killed by the sticky seeds, as the lizard hunt selected only the luckiest and fittest babies to escape the gauntlet, as the penguins were throwing themselves off the cliffs in grim evolutionary calculus... god exists and he's a sadist!

jews controlling media and shit

Not sure if this is desperate pasta or full Sup Forumsbut I see that you are posting it in every thread, so good luck fellow memer

Neither, friend. Maybe you are thinking of some shitter Discovery Channel tier mermaid show

>2016
>still believes everything on tv is not cgi

>that one that escaped after the snake was strangling him

Kek, I worked with a guy once who was convinced that was a real documentary. He was savining up enough money to go and look for mermaids himself.

Fuck you both, fellas.

This is almost as bad as the Westworld shrinkfag threads.

>thinking nature documentaries are staged
Americans.

Cross-meming is not allowed buddy

Two things:

One, I nearly teared up at the scene with the bird with seeds tangled in his feathers. The way it was calling to the other birds to come help him with the seeds he couldn't reach, and they wouldn't risk it, and he could look up and see them, and he would never fly again, just heart breaking. Rarely has tv given me such feels.

Second, I wish one day I can love someone the way that Albatross loved the other Albatross, and that person can love me in the same way. That's all I want out of life.

that scene had more suspense than most 'suspenseful' movies

did you watch the diaries about the penguins. Fucking blood and broken bones everywhere. ABSOLUTE CARNAGE

>Second, I wish one day I can love someone the way that Albatross loved the other Albatross, and that person can love me in the same way. That's all I want out of life.

yeah, but when you lose that, it makes live almost unlivable. That Albatross would have killed itself if it's mate didn't show up

But don't you see it, the only thing that could possibly have separated those two Albatrosses, was death. Unless she was killed while living in the high sea, she would make it back. Always.

And thankfully humans have jobs that are much safer than "fly around for six months above an endless and cold ocean".

yeah but we also subject ourselves to flinging around streets in a quarter ton of plastic and metal, surrounded by equally dangerous machines with equally dangerous drivers

Well I mostly take the train so joke's on you.

watch the hunt, at the end of each episode they detail how they film different animals

youtube.com/watch?v=oeFXXY2lQQs

it's staged, they prod the animals, bait them, or plain just drug them and move them into favourable positions

I'm assuming they have utilised drones to the max now

But before they would have cameras on wheels disguised as rocks or poo

I think they use James Cameron's 4k cameras that are only about a ft wide.

kys

HAHAHAHAHAHA
They just don't bother with the CGI anymore, do they?

Idk what that is (I filter all HBO related threads), but thanks

As a counter-point remember we have internet

If this is real where does the white spot (the "bird's" mouth) disappear to?

Riddle me that, you sheep

Closes it you massive faggot

that would disturb the animals far, FAR more than a crew would

>closes it it a split second

Yeah, you try closing your mouth that quick. I mean really, sincerely, people believe this shit is real and also will complain about how many animals are extinct and how rare these things are.

Honestly, give me a break

Attenborough said on norton that they used motion sensor cameras atleast on himalayas

not a bird m8

I didn't know snakes ever hunted in packs

it's pretty much a free for all though, there's no sharing

>There are 3 million birds on the island...
>But only one matters to him

shit at least like fifteen bucks yo

I FIGHT U!

Yeah, really more like a mass attack than hunting.

I think the fact that there isn't any order or reasoning to it is why it freaks people out. It is sort of like why piranhas scare people. Isn't like there is a game of wits or skill between hunter and hunted, merely chance and luck.

If you are being hunted by dogs, you can try to out think them. Hunted by snakes? All you can do is run and pray.

Also the fact they all move at the same time. And the lack of eyelids.

drones are pretty much silent now, there wouldn't be much disturbance if any.

They are mating, have you not watched Earth 1? State of ur life m8

>That penguin colony where they end up with open wounds, broken bones, and get flung 15 feet by waves

This series is fucking amazing, even better than the original Planet Earth. And we're only one episode in.

KINO
I
N
O

Not the user you're replying to. I've never watched Planet Earth season one.

Does the cinematography hold up well?

I might just get massively stoned and marathon it tonight after work.

The camera quality is shot in higher quality than blue ray, so yes it does hold up. Only thing that 2 will do better is have access to better drones, smaller cameras and maybe better gyroscopic mounts. but yeah, it holds up

That fucking got me

>two snakes fighting over their meal so badly they get tangled together and little guy gets away

Disney BTFO!

drones are far from silent, even the quiet models sound like a hive of angry bees and cause more than a little downward force underneath them.

The bird coming back and trying to hatch it's now liquidized baby was feels.

Got yolk all over its feet and everything ;_;

>this thread

yes good idea my man

I rewatched it in prep for this, still really good.

Shallow Seas has some lovely footage that springs to mind.

But after watching Islands then looking back again at Series 1, I was really, really blown away how fucking close everything actually is now.

It is instantly clear just how far away they are filming in Earth 1. Lots of helicopter shots, lots of zoom. Pretty, but nothing quite like the new series.

I don't think most people, even though it has gone viral, have realized just how amazing Earth 2 is shaping up to be.

Yeah, I imagine they didn't have minuscule remote controled cameras with massive autonomy (which I assume is what they used to get some of those shots), but that's not what made this thing so great. It certainly contributed, but the quality framing and composing, and the tasteful editing is what sold this for me. Good to know they had that down already.

I mean it's a nature documentary, how else do people watch them?

>I mean it's a nature documentary, how else do people watch them?
did it on mushrooms once and on MDMA another time.

Tropical birds ones are the best cause of all the colours

anything deep sea and stoned is the best

>tfw you will never be a comfy sloth who lives in a paradise island that does fuck all erry day unless pussy calls then you go for swimming

literally the GOAT life

>Iguanas vs. Racer Snakes
>Snakes are winning overall
>last inning
>Iguana baby gets got
>fucking escapes being wrapped up in 3 Snakes
>dodges 2 more going after it going up the rocks