So now that the dust has settled, can we agree this was the best hip-hop/R&B album of all time?

So now that the dust has settled, can we agree this was the best hip-hop/R&B album of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaE6F-KaJis
youtube.com/watch?v=0P_-ol5E0j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw Kendrick and Three Stacks had better verses than any of Drake's on the entire album

Ya fucking iconic cover art
There really are some absolute classics on this

youtube.com/watch?v=LaE6F-KaJis
youtube.com/watch?v=0P_-ol5E0j8
[spoiler]that's Nicki's best verse btw[/spoiler]

Nope. Drake is trash.

ofc

NWTS is better

Its v good

this

How the hell Drake made it on the first place

NWTS is the only Drake album I like so yeah FPBP

this

>FPBP
??

No.

Throw yourself into a trash compactor for insinuating that Drake anything is the best of anything.

Drake is one of the worst "musicians" that has ever existed.

FIF post best post

the weeknd is better at making shit music

don't post trash in this board

Probably Drakes best

incels

as the music it is, this album is very enjoyable to hear.

why?
it's really not a bad album at all, and he's essentially changed modern R&B and given birth to literally thousands of new rappers and R&B artists because of this album

>musicians
who are you even quoting, senpai?

Drake innovated nothing. He has no kind of discernible skills or talents, drive or artistic integrity whatsoever.

He talked-sing-whined some vague alludes about relationships not being ideal to sell to a female audience, but simultaneously "I'm a player and you mean nothing to me" to sell to a male audience for 13 songs.

If R&B was the theme of the album it's because a marketing team decided it was a good idea and some talented producers pulled it together. He has no kind of artistic vision or direction, he just as soon (and does) record a song with Miley Cyrus or a bubblegum pop star and pretend to be a Backstreet Boy as he will pretend to be a gangster and throw out nondescript verbage involving guns and selling drugs.

>and he's essentially changed modern R&B
He didn't change anything, everything he did was already well established. Because he's a product.

I use quotation marks because I'm not even sure if you can qualify him as a musician.

He doesn't sing, produce, or play any instruments and as it's revealed has stolen writing from other people so who knows if people help him with that.

blocks your path

I'm not too much of a virgin to understand a musician that sings about having sex, it's just terrible music.

If I did listen to Drake having sex I'm not sure I could make it through without going limp because he took a lyrical dump on the atmosphere because or laughing because he said something retarded.