I have absolutely no respect for Americans or the United States. Every single fucking time I see an American post here...

I have absolutely no respect for Americans or the United States. Every single fucking time I see an American post here, I am reminded of how retarded and obese they all are.

What do they contribute to this board? Nothing, really - except retardation, autism, and talking about how much they enjoy eating burgers.

You Americans are a DISGRACE to this board. You should be ashamed of yourselves, scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/02/sticky-situation-30-million-in-maple-syrup-stolen-from-canadas-strategic-syrup-reserve/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf
>51st state

I had a burger for lunch for four days in a row, stay mad, canacuck.

I LOVE YOU TOO LEAFBRO

YOU CONTRIBUTE GOOD

That's a tasty looking burger. Thanks Canadabro for making my day better. A good burger, even if just a photo, makes me happy. Here, I'll return the favor.

I think I'm gonna go eat a burger now in honor of our (white) Ameribros

Vote Trump, much love

>What do they contribute to this board?
They weight heavily on the debate

Blow it out your ass

Blow it out your ass, leaf.

Shake Shack>Five Goys

>leaf jelly of its neighbor

Nothing new here

I'm triggered... couldn't they find better containers for that shit? Christ...

>Crinkle fries
Get the fuck out

American in Finland here. It's empowering how just a mere pic of a good burger makes the day so much better. Thanks, leafbro!

>not enjoying burgers

>What do they contribute to this board? Nothing, really - except retardation, autism

Are you talking about Leafs?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

>frozen fries
>nasty ass shit looking pudding
>half ass hot dog
>beta burger

This is an American board. Go to Reddit if you want to hate on the US.

Stay mad.

tough shit faggot

This is low quality bait even for a Canadian. You should be even more ashamed of yourself than usual.

haha I get it cause if you replace burger with leaf this post is actually true !

ebin switcherino

Good post

He's right, crinkle cut fries are shit tier. They are always dry and unappetizing. Everything else looks pretty good though.

Rate

YOU SEEM JEALOUS OF OUR SUCCESS AND POWER HAHAHAHAHA

there's a better container but only if you supersize it

Lol no one has every respected your shit country. Really? You are trying to front on us? One word:Trudeau. /thread

christ man, probably has more sugar than a soda.

This triggers the Canadians

You're one of two countries whose history on here boils down to a three-word meme.

The other one is India.

God bless you, you fucking leaf. Don't you ever change (not that you could anyway.)

Knew it was gonna be a leaf.

It would fit better into one of these.

you forgot to say sorry

Triggers my hunger.

flags ruined Sup Forums

altho they are also pretty fun sometimes

We are pretty obese. Its tapering off, though. Health initiatives are in full swing and people are trimming down. In about 30 years if trends keep going we will be majority healthy weight (barely).

Dont know how to fix our culture. We are fucked. Trump 2016.

(As i type this studying in my public library some bitch storma in loudly bitching about her ex husband)

>Leaf
>Posting on a Sumerian cuneiform website started by an American.

Daily Reminder that we are no longer the fattest country in the world.

M E X I C O
E
X
I
C
O

>Sumerian cuneiform website
Wait a minute its not a Sumerian cuneiform website, its a Japanese anime- oh i get it LOLZ SO RANDUM! SO FUNIEEEEE

Serious question; just how do you stuff this in your mouth? Is there some special way to eat this...thing?

Shush, that meme is cute.

Gotta get kinda creative sometimes. Something like that would need a good smashing down of sorts, and that would help, then sometimes you can bite it at an angle if it's still too tall.

Shill shack

>1 post by this ID

dropped

All I want is to be able to filter posts by country. I never want to see a Canadian poster again.

Lolz Canada is still a colony of her majesties crown. Fuck off peasant.

Curly fries are master race

>1 post by this id
>this many faggots falling for the bait

weigh*
in*
weakbantz*

sloppily? i dont know many people who would even attempt to eat that thing.

Sorry, weight is not one of my common concerns.
I'm sure you understand, right?

Everytime I see a Canadian complain about the US I kek

its obnoxious

Five Guys is a shitty Commiefornian hipster joint and their food tastes exactly like what you'd expect from anything out of that pinko state.

That burger looks so good!

this

>A fucking LEAF
I knew it before I even looked at the flag

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOWWWWREEEEEEEEEEE

Please take me back with you

Please tell us of the sublime qualities abiding in the leafposter.

>$30 Million in Maple Syrup Stolen from Canada’s Strategic Syrup Reserve

newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/02/sticky-situation-30-million-in-maple-syrup-stolen-from-canadas-strategic-syrup-reserve/

That burger looks fuckin delicious tho

Go fuck yourself you cunuckold dope smoking faggot. You pieces a shit are down here all the time turning a dime. Then when its time for a U.S citizen to go up there for a project, you pull slobs off the fuckin street to keep us out of your nation.

>one of my common concerns
Neither is basic English :(

At least we have freedom of speech you stupid cucknadian.

That's a shopped image. Most are more compact. Even so you need to squish it a little and add some ketchup to make it softer and easier and more enjoyable to eat.

I don't even like burgers

press down hard, bite top half, then bite bottom half, enjoy freedom.

Leaf really is the most adorable country

Leafs on suicide watch, Kek

Also OP you made me hungry. Good thing I just ordered pizza with buffalo wings and a caramel brownie!

This triggers Canada

inb4 (((wall)))

This is unnatural!!!

Fuck off hat

This Faggot is whats wrong with Canada...nice try ming.

:3

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE BAITING VÄÄSYA THAT IS NOT OK

Really makes you think, huh?

Fuck off, leaf

that's a mighty fine burger you have there m8

Thanx. I tried Le big mac few times and it's not that bad. just hate that "special sauce" and I feel thirsty as hell hours after.

I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice. You're not nice. You're a fucking failure as a Canadian.

thats the massive amount of salt in fast food. its why america is so fat and have blood pressure problems

We sure do Achmed. Why, just now I'm playing tennis on a nice sunny day. No muslims in sight, feeling very white. I literally had a burger for lunch.

I genuinely believe the special sauce's main ingredient is cum. Taste your own cum then taste some of the sauce.

>sticky situiation

I have absolutely no respect for Canandians or the Canada. Every single fucking time I see an Canadian post here, I am reminded of how sorry and aboot they all are.

What do they contribute to this board? Nothing, really - except hockey, maple syrup, and talking about how much they enjoy eating moose.

You Canadians are a DISGRACE to this board. You should be ashamed of yourselves, eh?

>1 post by this id

That's how I eat over 75% of the burgers I consume. Though I use better cutlery and cut off smaller chunks.

Why so salty leaf?

Did justin recently kick you out of your Toronto apartment to house 9 refugees?

it actually taste like molten plastic bags from india mixed with nigger multiplemonthused cumrags and wit a bit of some cancerous color from Pripyat. what the hell is it anyway?

Don't you have a rain dance to do in the hopes that you can put out the ft Mac fire?

DELETE THIS YOU EAT A BURGER WITH YOUR MEAT STAINED HANDS

I'm not sure why people think that Canadians are supposed to be nice.

Why do you think that? I've been told that people are upset on here because they thought we were nice, but then they see that we are not.

Canadians are not nice. I'm not sure how many times I need to repeat this. Where did you all that idea from?