i don't like any of the movies he's in

emily blunt
scarjo
jlaw
gosling
emily stone
bradley cooper

That faggot jew, Jack Gyllenhall.

Hes okay, but I dont know why all the redditors here suck his dick so much.

Kit Harrington. Emilia Clarke. Sophie Turner. Maise Williams.

opinion disregarded

But you still watch the show like the mind numbing nigger faggot you are. Kill yourself.

>this faggot

they suck

hes overrated

do you have stupid retard syndrome in you brain or something

Stupid cunt.

I dropped it after the double whammy of Seasons 5 and 6 you little triggered diva. But I support numales that hate-watch shit because I know they spill into your threads and trigger you harder.

literally any actor/actress who has benefited from nepotism sends me into a bloodthirsty rage

so a lot

You could have just said Jews, nigger.

Talking Dead host; can't fucking stand him!

If you don't think it's all of them, then you don't know how it works.

Jlaw can go die

very dumb poster with dumb opinions

agreed with you senpaiƤlam

You take that back

He was in film before To Hell and Back. You think he didn't get in on connections? You have to have an in of some kind to get your foot in the door.

Rear Window is literally an almost perfect film

He was a one trick pony with an annoying voice. But unlike that hypocrite asshole John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart seemed like an alright guy so I can't hate him.

Can't argue with that, every character in it is so intriguing and I love the use of such a simple setting.

The finale was a bit weak to me but otherwise it's a really enjoyable film, Hitchcock really could make anything entertaining and thrilling.

connections created through merit and personal accomplishments aren't nepotism lol

>you will never have a successful career in hollywood but take some time off just to kill germans from 20000 ft up

;_:

The finale scared the shit out of me. Somehow every Hitchcock twist gets me even though I know the plot before I even see the fucking movie.

>one trick pony
What an incredibly dumb thing to say. If you think Stewart in Rear Window is anything like Stewart in Its a Wonderful Life, you cannot appreciate acting.

You conveniently forget to mention those connections came from being one of the hardest motherfuckers ever to fight in a war.

That, and I went into it upset that it was technicolor, but was pleasantly surprised by how the colors played into the moods. Hitchcock may not have been groundbreaking, but you're right; he had an absolutely uncanny ability to make really, really good films

Technicolor really made some absolutely beautiful films even better

>"How rich did you get while Jimmy was risking his life?"