Your pretty ugly & fat... is your dong atleast big

me too op

>feelsbadman.jpg

nope.
yeah feels real shit

lol that suck better court some fat ugly bitch

dude i'm not even good enough for that.

lol you are one sad sack of shit

you'd be too if you were as ugly and tiny dicked and worthless as me. it's like when god was dealing out cards he forgot to deal me in

Have you considered suicide? You should probably kill yourself.

yea man youre worthless... i bet you could still get a female though get some cash together

I'm 6'6 not a fat neck beard, relatively attractive, girls approach me sometimes but i just don't know how to talk to them or get a conversation going
>the fucking social anxiety is killing me

It's not all it's cracked up to be, mate. Lots of nag, total life change, constant issues with eating, dumb jealousy shit. You're better off keeping your bits at bay by havin' a jerk a day.

But if you really want a gf and want to put up with bullshit 24/7, then try to drop some lbs. No other way around it: most chicks like somewhat thin dudes. Slightly overweight is OK too. Get a a stylish haircut and some good clothes.

Very rarely can a large man pull an attractive woman. Usually either money is involved, or his personality, confidence (even despite being fat) and sense of humor are off the charts.

interesting you ask. yes i have considered it nearly constantly for nearly my entire life. daily, nearly constantly at the back or front of my mind, every fucking day since i was 10 years old.

OP, I'm gonna write you a serious post. Find a passion and love will follow. Seek education, exercise, improvement. Do not look for the rainbow that is the perfect relationship, seek out the pathway to a better you and that will come.

Fuck off feminine Kevin Owens

Hello based oldfag.

i wish girls liked fat guys

BOOHOO I CAN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND BOOHOO I CAN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND
BOOHOO I CAN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND BOOHOO I CAN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND

If a fat lonely ugly girl wanted to date you would you date her or do you have shallow preferences. Because theres plenty of ugly chicks in need of dick. I dont see the problem.

Maybe you need to just.....shut the fuck up?

Do you live with your parents or (forever)alone?

lower your expectations, tubby

I wish I could stop seeing your ugly face.

Lol at least you don't look like me. I have it at least 10x worse than you. Good pic.

How small is your dick?

Me too my man. I'm fat too. Working on it though. You got plenty of time, but no better time than now. Make some healthy changes, stick to them, and just have some patience.

Wishing for shit doesn't do anything moron.

Show us your dick. If your packin maybe you have a chance.

Dick pic go

sad bitch

They do if you find the right one. I'm with a girl who literally identifies herself as a "chubby-chaser". Not all hope is lost. Just be funny, make half decent money, and don't be a nervous wreck around women.

You can have an undesirable gf

Ehh. Just clean up your beard and facial hair, stop wearing all black, and drop some lbs. You'd be surprised.

Yeah right this fag wants one of those mega hot gamer comic-con chicks.

and he wants to wish that some bullshit rube goldberg butterfly effect happenstance to make it happen

yeah at least there's photographic evidence of me being an old-as-fuck fag, been here at least 5 years and there's evidence

foreveralone
lower than "has a heartbeat?"
maybe one of these days i'll work up the courage to finish it.
i don't, i'm nearly fucking 28

i must be either not funny or a nervous wreck around women then

Unimpressive

Suicide on live cam is only solution

i probably won't do it on live cam

Dont you wanna be famous? You will go down in interweb HISTORY!

everyone who an hero's on live cam gets x10 internets!

nobody will give a shit

Gee wiener, how come your mom lets you eat 3 bills?

3 bills means i weighed 300 lbs at the time. i weigh a little less now, i weigh like 275

You'll be just as miserable even with a gf, don't worry about it

Then mabye you should go out there and try!
Get some friends, work out, get a hobby and get good at it(play guitar or something).

The gals come naturally.

here's me playing guitar
vocaroo.com/i/s0iAfkTRTiPh

Your problem is that you hate yourself so much that you project yourself onto other people (girls in this case) and tell yourself, "wow Id never date myself" but honestly those people don't see you as you see yourself. and you may think that whatever it is about you that you hate stands out for all to see, but honestly it doesn't. even if you hate yourself entirely, people wont see that. Youve trained yourself to believe that everyone will hate you and have the same opinions about you that you have for yourself, and thats not true. Just fake it until you make it, or even try just being yourself. You have nothing to fucking lose.