Do you guys actually cum in your own mouths? There's always a fap roulette thread here. Why...

Do you guys actually cum in your own mouths? There's always a fap roulette thread here. Why? Do you guys actually do this? If so, why?

I'm curious and really want an answer to this.

i did once when i was like 14 cause curious faggot. tasted extremely bitter. not fun

>Sup Forums is full of literal faggots and twinks who enjoy swallowing their own cum
In other news, water is wet.

It feels like mucus.

So you did it once and didn't like it. I would imagine that most people would fall into your category.

Why would Sup Forums be full of faggots and twinks? There's literally an /lgbt/ board and /hm/. Why do they come here? I don't come to Sup Forums often, so I don't really know what the deal is with this place.

What does it taste like? I imagine that's the whole point.

It's like playing chicken with yourself

>What does it taste like?
cum

That's not terribly helpful.

I don't understand the appeal of this. It seems like a fetish to me.

for meit tasted like balogna that was left out for a day and had the consistancy of snot

Why did you do it?

bump

i do it because it's hot. never regret it.

Why do you find it "hot"?

i dunno. because i'm a degenerate that will do almost anything probably

So it isn't even eating your own cum specifically? It could be anything?

well...no. pizza doesn't get me off like cum does.

maybe cum on pizza though...

I'm trying to pick your brain, and the brains of others who do the same. Can you elaborate? What is it about cum then that gets you off?

probably the fact that i'm not supposed to. and then after enough times it just becomes associated with sex in general

the most dangerous game

I'm not gonna stick around for the answer, but ask yourself what about tits gets you off. The answer is probably not something you can easily put into words. I'd say its the same thing for people who enjoy cum.

I've tasted mine, btw. It doesn't taste bad, but its not something I do very often. You should taste yours if you haven't, if only to know what you're making your girl swallow.

It think that's just attributed to some evolutionary mechanism for choosing a mate. Wanting to eat your own cum doesn't fall into the same category. That's why I'm interesting in hearing about it.

I did it once. I was super horny and for some reason thought to give it a shot. The second I finished I was immediately filled with regret. Jizz didn't really taste like anything.

want to see me do it on skype?

Can suck myself off. Swallow for no cleanup.
Its really not bad atall when swallowed immediately.

Post video?

If it didn't taste like anything, why did you regret it?

So only do it so you don't have to clean up? What changes other than texture if you don't swallow it immediately?

haven't ever made a video of me doing it
could also use some encouragement (audio only is fine) to get me horny enough to do it

When you've contorted yourself into a position so you can suck your own dick past the head, rapidly uncurling yourself so you can jizz somewhere really isnt nice on your back. It takes time to fully relax into a deep position.

Quick swallow because.. its hitting the back of your mouth, there is a lot of it, the first time I tried it I didnt really like the taste but have since cut down on the red meats and been drinking more pineapple juice and I dont really notice the taste anymore. I have no urge to play around with it in my mouth.

Nigga, the entire internet has been through this, WATER IS NOT WET

Fat guy here in 5' 3" 315 lbs tried once. Whacked it till I was a bout to blow then rolled back on my shoulders as i started to shoot my load i lost my balance the first squirt was a big one landed on my nose and across my open mouth. As I fell over I knocked my computer desk over with an extremely loud crask. My mom and step dad ran in the room in less than a second. Found me on my back my dick still twitching spread eagle with my pants around my ankles. I had the biggest part of my load half way up one nostril running into my mouth. My mom saw this and froze my step dad burst out laughing uncontrollably. This was the day I got the talk about sex from my mom's nigger boyfriend. I was 15.

Kek

Not to whome you addressed. What gets me off about tits are two things. Seeing the blue veins running thru them and the texture of the areola on my lips. So yes that can be quite defined.

My girlfriend always feed me my cum if she jerks me off. Unfortunately, it's always some seconds after my orgasm so it doesn't feel that great. But I got used to it and it makes her happy.

>stepdad
>nigger boyfriend
Which one is it

Ok well your a bitch but not a faggot. But with that said you ate cum to impress a chick who already fucked you...thats gayer than gay.

What a good girlfriend she is! That's sweet that she enjoys seeing you taste your cum.

Roll

Boyfriend at the time then married him. Life sucks.

Post ending in 685 is a faggot with a loose mom

roll

Most people say it's bitter but mine is a little salty, not going to try it ever again.

There are two ways you can do things, cum directly into your mouth, or cum in your hand and lick it up.
The appeal is to feel more girly, slutty and ready to suck dick cus im a fucking faggot
Cum tastes differently depending on what you've eaten and been drinking. More water will make it taste like nothing but it will be watery, alcohol will make it taste bitter and disgusting, fruit (best is pineapple) makes it taste sweeter and lots of meat makes it super salty.

wtf

I'm fairly certain eating cum is considered cannibalism

I did a few times when I was younger.
Regretted it the moment it hit my mouth.

Now I'm bisexual.

B/ is currently filled trap twins and fags cus lgbt doesn’t allow nudes apparently and cm is just gay weebs faping over anime and cartoons

Fuck it

sometimes it's hot. tastes good, warm. dont always do this, but sometimes if you dont have something to clean up with you can just eat most of the cum off your belly. i dont want my stuff getting crusty because im not some 13 yo anymore.

99/100 times i cum into a towel

roll

I like the taste actually. I'm not athletic enough to actually cum directly into my mouth. I tried it once and it got everywhere on my face and my bed... not really something I want to repeat. But I usually cum in one of my hands or inside of a glass, and drink it from there. I only do it when I haven't peed in a while, otherwise I think it's gross.

lol, rollin' like a stone

No, I'm perverted as any other but I'm not sexually depraved or white sooo.

>water is wet
being this much of a brainlet

Rolo

I edge and get that initial cum leak or spurt without actually orgasming. I taste it then and it tastes of nothing for me. Maybe slightly salty...? But that's it. Never bitter or awful.