New celeb thread

New celeb thread

nice

How's the constant spamming working out for you? Seen any marked decrease in the frequency of these threads?

Just trying to help you realize your dreams of making an impact, even somewhere as unimportant as Sup Forums, failed from the get go.

Damn, son. I wanna shoot right through the wall and make it feel her.

Cara is so sexy

I agree

she is

God. Getting a little hard.

just a little?

Ooooh fuck. Very now that I've seen that ass.

I want to take her shoes off and worship her feet

Fuuuck. I might have to stroke.

Holy fuck that ass. Should I?

You have to

Fuck yes. Perfect legs and feet

Her whole body is perfect. Stroking hard.

Oh fuuuuck woooooow. Wanna fuck her so hard.

God. Cara + bikini drives me crazy. Hnnnnnnnng

Fuck yea

A girl falls in love with cocks.

Unable to find anyone who will gangbang her, she is gifted with by a deus sex machina with the phone numbers of several fat, faceless, old men. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls them, and is overjoyed to find out that they're willing to rape her in all of her slutty holes.

But, the next day, the men never show up at her house like they agreed to. After some investigation, she finds out that the men she called are not the same men that agreed to fuck her. In fact, they don't exist in this universe at all. They're the men's alternate universe counterparts, who want to rape MC's own AU self, who too is unwilling to have sex.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private fetishes in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to seduce their other selves. While they chase their respective targets DRAMA ensues as they begin to want to fuck each other instead and question the NATURE of THE DICK.