Gab

Gab

anyone heard of/checked out gab.ai ?

so far it seems like a refreshing alternative to the censorship on Faceberg/Twitter. no censorship, no verifying accounts, no ads. and it already has quite a presence, plenty of people.

I'm tired of getting zucc'd for sharing memes or a controversial opinion. I'd like to see this catch on. it's with checking out.

Just got it ill check it out

Same as ^^ i get a "validation" error when making acc (using samsung s7)

what like email validation?

hmm I didn't even have to do that

not OP but I'm pretty sure you have to be approved by the admins before you can make an account. I downloaded it a year or so ago and IIRC that is the case

Nvm forgot .com in email my acc name is postalcowboy idk if we can add eachother

are you using the app or the website?

App just got it working username is @postalcowboy feel free to add me

I just got it today and made an account just fine on the website. it was completely hassle free for me

I'll add you

@jimmyrussells

maybe that was the case when it first got going. Idk. it did seem chill though

Sweet

there isn't much of a learning curve with using it either. I mean, as long as you're not retarded.

Postal here i added you, gab seems cool so far good alternative to twitter shit

I've been using it all day. so far I can't find a single thing I don't like.

better than Sup Forums

Oof

I know what im buying also OP thx for this. Ive been fed up with twitter censorship crap and insta shit. This app is a great place i hope it thrives ill be using it as my main social media now. -@postalcowboy

I thought so too. I'd hate to see it just die off after a while. I hope it catches on

Yeah i bet it will

Yes.