>19
>Never went out of my city
>Never give a kiss (Virgin af)
>NEET
>Never practiced a sport
>No friends

i think i wasted the best part of my life... how can i improve it? i tought in moving to europe or usa... maybe that could give a 180ยบ spin to my life.

bump

Well, I've had problems like this before, and I know they can be improved. What did you want advice on first?

Where do you currently live?

Greentext pls

dude...the best part of you life ends around 35 to 40. You're barely just starting.

>Wake up
>Waste my time on the internet
>go to sleep

Are you kidding? At 19 I was still a little shithead who didn't know anything.

The best years of your life are still yet to come. Lots of them. Start making goals and write them down someplace you can see them every day. The opposite of everything you wrote is a good start. Then just start taking baby steps to meet your goals every day. Before you know it you'll be making large strides. Easy.

What do you mean? everyone tell me that i'm in the golden years.

How I fixed my problems and improved myself?

yupp

Okay. I'll start from where my problems began.

>grow up in SD town and Sioux reservation on the weekends
>cousin and I get in fights constantly
>live with my mom in SD, just her and I
>start 6th grade, still a beta
>used to dress kind of like Chris Chan with sweaters, striped or otherwise
>not many friends, got bullied hardcore, would fake being sick to skip school out of fear
>mom married some redneck manwhore in ND when I'm 12
>move to middle of Buttfucking Nowhere, ND
>still shitty school and home life
>bullied for being a manlet, not entering puberty until about 10th grade, not being rural, and for no reason
>fucking girls and a few teachers bullied me, mom worked at school and never noticed a lot
>home life is shit
>asshole cousin moves in with us because "problem child"
>he and my bitch stepsister bully me constantly
>starting to become edgy and jaded from shit life
>diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and PTSD at some point, have homicidal fixations for some people
>threaten to cut or kill kids when they annoyed me
>zoom forward to 10th grade
>get job with mom as a school janitor for seasonal help
>11th grade, I change my style, personality, and life to be more alpha
>grow hair long, wear denim vest, basically become a rocker and biker guy
>feelsgoodman
>summer after 11th grade, mess up small job at janitor gig, fat jackoff superintendent boss sent me home
>everyone but one followed suit, since he's a fat dick
>offer to move back to SD hometown, since that fat fuck would make my life hell
>mom says okay
>fuckyes.jpg
>move in with grandmother
>still stuck with that super-toxic bitch to this day
>learn from experience and self-help gurus how to be extra alpha
>start senior year at old school
>become very funny, confident, and manly
>12th grade mostly passes, have awesome friends to this day, got my first gf, things like that
>struggle with getting job for over a year, still jumping around now
>continued

if you get successful by your 25 in anyway. Just think....you got your own place, you can do whatever you want, and most girls will want a stable successful guy. If youre 35 still struggling...then thats when you can start bitching

>12th grade
>kind of popular for the most part
>hang out with friends, drive around, shit-talk the more popular kids
>start a small motorcycle club with friends
>I was the leader, we assigned statuses and rules
managed to get popular kids in on my clique, in the end having about 30 people total, 3 being girls
>have shittiest prom ever, get arrested a week later for making a threat
>missed graduation (thankfully)
>didn't want to deal with that crying and shit anyway
>after about a month-and-a-half, lawyer helps me out with whole thing
>currently on a prosecution deferral contract
>just don't get in trouble for a year, and it'll be forgotten
>had to abandon motorcycle club, because of SD being Bandito territory, everyone being too young, being in college, bunch of shit
>just did it for fun and to prove myself
>19 now
>have 3 gfs since then, on third one right now
>cute emo alt girl that calls me daddy
>do a lot of fishing, drink a lot of Coke, do random jobs to get money, saving up for used Harley
>plan on becoming a bounty hunter or bar owner one day
>life's been good so far
>feelsgoodman

My advice to you would be learning how to be an alpha, and making changes to become that. Channel I'd recommend is Based Zeus for getting girls. But when you become an alpha, the rest will follow suit. Follow your own path, don't forget who you are, stand up for yourself. Good luck, my man.

Dear OP the problems you have are very likely internal. Be careful to change your attitudes as well as relocating. GLHF

Wow, i like the way you improved your life! thanks user, i have some hope now! i'll check that youtube channel and hope you the best too!

Yep. Thanks. You too. I need to get to bed

You're only 19, stop whining you fucking baby you have plenty of time.

But yeah. Based Zeus is better than all the other PUAs on the Internet because he doesn't take an hour to explain that manliness, confidence, and humor is key, or tell you to spend $200 on a book he wrote to become a carbon copy of him. He's pretty cool about it.

Other channel I recommend is alpham. He's a fucking savant when it comes to everything.

Mfw I have a awesome group of friends and can fly for free on standby anywhere sinice both parents work at a airline. I have so many fun adventures under my belt. Recently climbing Arizona mountains while high as shit shooting cactus from the bed trunk with gay ballet dancers. Fuck life is awesome

OP, look, if this is the way you want to go about living your life, then by all means do so, but all of this "alpha" bullshit is fucking stupid. Just be you. Don't force a persona that doesn't fit, don't force yourself to try to be something you're not. But that said, I advise you to try to take on the traits that you find admirable or that you look up to. If that involves "being alpha" or whatever bullshit you want to call it, then by all means go for it.

The other thing that I'm hoping you're not serious about is going to a different place. If you see your life as worthless now, why would doing the same shit in a different place make a difference? The problems come from either your actions or how you see your actions, not from where you're living (unless you're in some toxic household, in which case get out as soon as fucking possible).

I'm just trying to say that you need to figure out who you are and who you want to be, and be the person that you would most look up to, take on the traits and skills of those that you admire, or like. This is what just about everyone goes through at this age, and it's not only normal, it's what becoming an adult means. Your life doesn't typically start getting good until you've figured out who you are and what you want, and depending on the person, that could be anywhere from 15 to 45 or more. Figure yourself out, take some time to really sit down and think hard about who you are and what you want out of life, and go about trying to achieve those things. Nobody can help you more than you can help yourself. Good luck

>fishing
>19 years
>worked as a janitor

yeah.

>19
look at no point is your life over until you have a major responsibility that you have to be there for constantly. I am 30 and as far as I can tell there are only two, one is school and the other is having a child. A job gives you vacation time, so I wouldn't consider that a major responsibility, although it would depend on what you do

Just lift, nigga

Fuckoff we're full

"best part of ur life?" ur 19, stfu

Fuck yourself OP, as soon as I read that you had at least one gf I stopped reading
go blow yourself up, complaining like life is over and you had 3 fucking girlfriends within your teen years.
im 20 now and had no girlfriend or any female friend that i talk to.
kms