Jewish G-d Confirmed For Pagan Deity

Storm God Worship: Ancient Cult Complex Discovered in Israel
livescience.com/48262-ancient-cult-complex-discovered.html

The archaeologists said they aren't sure who was worshipped at the complex, though Baal, the Canaanite storm god, is a possibility. "The letters of Ugarit [an ancient site in modern-day Syria] suggest that of the Canaanite pantheon, Baal, the Canaanite storm god, would have been the most likely candidate," Itzhaq Shai, a professor at Ariel University who is directing a research project at Tel Burna, told Live Science in an email.

The researchers said they can't rule out that a female deity, such as the ancient war goddess Anat, was worshipped there, Shai said.

The artifacts include fragments of two masks. "The burna mask fragments, both of noses, are quite interesting, because they are quite large, although as seen in [a photo], they were clearly meant to be worn," Shai said.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
bibleinterp.com/articles/sil358017.shtml
webpages.uidaho.edu/ngier/309/zorojud.htm
pyracantha.com/Z/zjc3.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/2639471/Popes-call-for-blasphemous-frog-to-be-removed-from-museum-refused.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are Europeans on Sup Forums right now who worship the Hebraic-Greek pagan agglomerate religion that is Christianity.

The hidden message from the book of revelation is that the hebrew, greek and babylonian gods are all the same. Baal just pretty much means lord. So yeah, it's all BS.

>The burna mask fragments, both of noses, are quite interesting, because they are quite large

Some things never change.

>not praising the one true lord

mystery babylon. nothing spectacular here.

[Amphibian Intensifies]

Satanic

Source, faggot?

Jews are satanists who rejected Christ.

Source, faggot?

>nobody commenting on the size of the nose

I want American Christians to leave Sup Forums

Then there's this guy who actually takes storm Gods seriously.

>calling these doubles satanic

Long live the Old Gods!

>find artifacts of ancient Jews
>literally just noses

>Satanic
Kek is real, Kek is the one true God. Stop worshiping your false sand-jew pretenders and come see the light, user.

Speaking of storm gods

Think about it. Satan was a serpent. Kek is a frog.

Pepe is a smug hedonist. Hedonism is Satanic.

Numeric infatuation is satanic. Kek works through numerics.

The internet is the vessel for Satan. See the light before you burn in it.

I take THE God seriously.

KEK > The Abrahamic God

DO YOU CELEBRATE EASTER

YHWH is the god of the jews and no one else.

>Numeric infatuation is satanic
>Ameridumbs

>The internet is the vessel for Satan
Then why don't you leave it, St. Augustine? Too invested in spreading the word of your semite storm god to unenlightened heathens?

Christians are the continuation of the old Jews.

Modern Jews are the synagogue of Satan.

Kek is Satan or of Satan, and Satan is not greater than God.

>they are quite large, although as seen in [a photo], they were clearly meant to be worn

Why would they wear big noses?

Is a big nose a sign of beauty, or power among Jews?
Or were they trying to imitate someone, perhaps a big nosed leader?
Or perhaps they believes having a big nose warded off evil spirits?
So many possibilities, this needs sniffing out.

Yes, pretty much. And I admit it's an addiction.

Your title makes no sense. That matches the descriptions of the idol worship in the Bible.

All they did was prove the Bible was right again.

HA
HA
YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

>hedonism is satanic

I thought the Egyptian primal chaos gods were husband and wife pairs, two of them. One pair was serpent and one frog.

The Canaanites were polytheists, the Jews were never polytheists, Judaism is a monotheistic offshoot of the religion of the Canaanites. The Jews claim Yahweh is the one true God and all the other gods of the Canaanite pantheon (and all other pagan gods) are false.

Obviously Yahweh is derived from a pagan pantheon, but the Jews see him as the only true deity, they see the Canaanites as misled into wrongly adopting false pagan gods alongside Yahweh. This is why the Jews were always at odds with the Canaanites, they worshiped the one true God Yahweh alongside other false gods.

None of this debunks Judaism, the Jews are aware of the origins of their religion and how it stems from the polytheistic religion of the Canaanites, they consider Abraham to be the first guy who became aware of the fact that Yahweh was the only real God and all the others of the pantheon were false.

>live

heh

Yes, that's right. Kek/kuk/keku is the "god of darkness and obscurity" of the Ogdoad, Keket is his wife, embodied in the form of a snake.

It always struck me as weird that in the old testament, the way they phrasing is when referring to God and such, makes it seem like Jews worship *their god*, and seems to imply that there are other gods out there, but that Yahweh is THEIR particular god. Could just be the way it's translated from hebrew though, but I always got the impression reading the bible that the jews didn't necessarily think there was ONLY their god, but that none of the other deities out there were theirs.

Kinda reminds of me like hinduism and shit, where individual villages have their own patron gods and such.

How would the jew and Hellenic religions be even remotely close?

>he doesn't know that "the jews" of Jesus' era were literally just a later sect of Cananites

Their entire script LITERALLY evolved out of proto-cananite.
>pic related

that picture's stupid. If the earth is flat then gravity doesn't exist and "floating" in space cannot exist either.

Jews were conquered by the Greeks, "Jehovah" has philological and thematic similarities as a lightning-god to Jupiter/Zeus/Deus Pater/Dyaus Pita of the Indo-Iranian Vedic tradition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

>G-d
(((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So Hellenic paganism is confirmed for the one true religion

John tells you that abadon is apollyon. The "new jerusalem" is the same as mystery babylon also.

Is that the crotch of that dunmer you encounter on the prison boat in Morrowind?

>The internet is the vessel for Satan.
Protestants actually believe this.

In the Old Testament the "other gods" are only really mentioned because each tribe did have their own representative god or gods that they worshiped. One of the key (if not THE defining feature) of Judaism is monotheism, as in they acknowledged only Yahweh and saw all other gods not only as inferior but entirely non-existent, or simply demons pretending to be gods that have misled the masses into worshiping them. These non-existent gods are never, in the Old Testament, made manifest or seen actually having influence over the world, you will see plenty of mention of "other gods" in the Old Testament simply because the Jews were surrounded by pagans who did honestly believe their gods were real, the Jews believed otherwise however and saw them as foolish.

It was a defining characteristic of the Jews to insist that only "their God" was real, the other pagan tribes in the area were in the mindset that there were many real gods of many tribes; they believed in their own respective gods, but also believed other tribes had other real gods reigning over them as well. The Jews just said "nah, you guys are fucking idiots worshiping some powerless pile of rocks in the desert, your god doesn't even exist."

Anyone claiming that the Jews themselves were ever polytheistic are simply false, their religion can essentially be summed up as a monotheistic "Yahweh cult" that stemmed from the ancient Canaanite religion.

>Christians are the continuation of the old Jews.
>implying that makes it any better

>Not even last nights storm could wake you

>Kek is an Egyptian God
>Egyptians enslaved Jews
>Egyptians were smart enough to build pyramids

Daily reminder Jews worshiped a baby-sacrifice god and had to be specifically told to stop killing their children

>cultural appropriation

>they acknowledged only Yahweh

Yhwh means "I am". So they were in essence calling themselves God. Imagine living in ancient times and you meet a jew and ask him "Who is your god?" and he responds "I am".

The serpent wasn't satan

>Sup Forums worships a level 10 demon
Why not rely on your strength alone son of man?

Tell me more about the early Israelites senpai, were they actually escaped slaves from Egypt and did they exist before being slaves in Egypt?

they were never slaves in Egypt

Egypt controlled much of the land of Canaan in ~1200BC and the Exodus fable may be a distant memory of this

Yahwistic monotheism wasn't a thing until after the Babylonian Exile

The earlier texts all imply henotheism and worship of ancestor gods (and Yahweh's consort Asherah/Ashtaroth).

>Obviously Yahweh is derived from a pagan pantheon, but the Jews see him as the only true deity, they see the Canaanites as misled into wrongly adopting false pagan gods alongside Yahweh. This is why the Jews were always at odds with the Canaanites, they worshiped the one true God Yahweh alongside other false gods.
It's not what happened if we go by the book.

>they consider Abraham to be the first guy who became aware of the fact that Yahweh was the only real God and all the others of the pantheon were false.
Abraham was not a canaanite. He was from Ur which was in Iraq. He didn't even know God's name.

>Yahwistic monotheism wasn't a thing until after the Babylonian Exile
I've heard this before but have never come across any reliable source that proves it, or even a reliable text that mentions it, I'm becoming unconvinced with the theory. If you could point me towards a good source I'd look into it, but I have yet to find one personally.

And there was definitely Asherah worship in Israel (even during the Monarchic period) but it was not "mainstream" Judaism, she was not worshiped or even mentioned in the temple. Asherah was more like a Jewish folk figure, and at most Asherah worshipers could be considered cultists, they were definitely seen as "unorthodox" by the mainstream Jewish community in Israel.

The very beginning tells you that the "elohim" came down. That is a gang of angels. The elohim revealed themselves to abraham. They said "should we show him what we do?".

>That is a gang of angels
>They said "should we show him what we do?"
What the hell is this? Are you sure it's Genesis?

>It's not what happened if we go by the book.
Well it depends whether you read a history book or the Old Testament. History books suggest Jews were a monotheistic offshoot of the Canaanite religion, full stop.

The God that spoke to Abraham was Yahweh, of the Canaanite pantheon. Even if Abraham knew nothing of the Canaanite faith he was contacted by a supposed figure from it, and this figure goes on to say that there are no other gods. It's pretty much indisputable fact that the Canaanites worshiped a "Yahweh" who had nearly identical characteristics to the "Jewish Yahweh", the only real difference is that the Canaanites worshiped Yahweh in a pantheon and the Jews worshiped Yahweh alone (and developed into a wholly different religion as a result).

read the Hebrew Old Testament with an understanding of the Documentary Hypothesis. All the universalist bullshit is post-exilic, all the henotheism is pre-exilic

here are some good sources:

bibleinterp.com/articles/sil358017.shtml
webpages.uidaho.edu/ngier/309/zorojud.htm
pyracantha.com/Z/zjc3.html

Also try reading Robert (((Friedman)))'s book Who Wrote The Bible?

And of course the Canaanites did not ONLY worship Yahweh, which is why the Jews (among other reasons) did not like them.

Its evidenced in part by how the use of language for god changes between the pre-exile yahwist and Elohist writers and the post-exile Priestley writer

Also, bear in mind that the authorship of the Deuteronomistic History is aristocratic and partial to the Yahweh cult. The average citizen of the 'kingdom' worshipped an ancestor god, one of the various Ba'als, and Asherah. You can see them slip these facts in in the stories of David, Rachel and Laban, and Gideon in particular, but there are many others.

Yahweh will contend for Yahweh, Chemosh will contend for Chemosh.

I don't remember exactly where it's at. The different names in the bible are different beings pretty much. Take for example moloch. In hebrew the spelling would be mlch. That is also the same as melech (mlch) which means king. So melchizadek would be moloch of peace. The entire book is that of a gang of trickster beings.

>mfw left hand path
>mfw trying to double-think my way out of comparisons with Jews and their blood sacrifices

Doesn't help that a lot of it is based on Jewish shit. At least I don't bleed little goy children of their blood and make matzo out of it.

It's feature of the semitic languages. They don't have vowels. Doesn't mean tjat everyone can be one or another. There are ways to distinguish them.

To other anons. Documentary hypothesis is a hypothesis. It's not a fact. There are other equally sound hypotheses.

Ba'al is the same way, it just means 'lord' but as Hebrew religion began to forge its own path, it got expunged from the texts except in a negative way

Ishba'al became Ishbosheth

Meriba'al became Mephibosheth

bosheth = shame

There are no other 'equally sound' hypotheses. Documentary hypothesis has by far the most explanatory power.

The thing is, is I met a being by the name of I think samael and some other beings. It was the creepiest shit I've ever experienced and I know they're servants to a being called sabaoth. None of them are god. You're better off to believe in the galaxy we live in as God than those bullshitting angels. I was christian before that experience but now I completely think it's all garbage. Like the biggest let down of my life.

And yes, moloch, melchizadek are the same guy. Another bullshit artist is what he is. I think he encourages people to write prophecies and what not and the rest strive to make them play out.

G R O W
R
O
W

A

BRAIN

The documentary hypothesis has its fair share of holes, when working out history it's best to not leap upon a single "hypothesis" as 100% correct, because it's almost certain to be at least partially false. Almost all interpretations of history are partially false, usually they're almost entirely false, so try to keep the documentary hypothesis together with other hypotheses and their critiques in mind.

>Documentary hypothesis has by far the most explanatory power.
Not so much since the turn of the century, I find its critiques equally powerful.

Not as good at bants as Papa Straya are ya, sheep fucker?

Also: NOT AN ARGUMENT

>Jews
>enslaved

STNH

All hard evidence points away from the Jews being enslaved. In fact, evidence suggests the Jews may have been the ruling class in Egypt for a while, before they were kicked out.

Only the Jewish holy books say that they were slaves.

>It's feature of the semitic languages. They don't have vowels.
Why would any language do this? Why make communication harder than it needs to be? It's like they want uneducated people to be left out of the loop.

>evidence suggests the Jews may have been the ruling class in Egypt for a while, before they were kicked out
Yeah. There was even a guy named Joseph.

>It's like they want uneducated people to be left out of the loop.

It's a bullshit duality trick.The entire religion.

true. probably the real reason pork is forbidden, too much like human flesh.

also, they still assert it is ok for them to do so, as long as they obey the rules like a autist. talmud allows you to deliver them to destruction as long as you don't cause it to happen, or vice versa. they think they can outlawyer and defeat God.

There are some modern African languages that don't have words for numbers, they just have "many", "few" or "none", there is no precision.

Most languages in the history of mankind are fucking terrible, they evolve out of necessity, not logic. Semites just didn't seem to "need" vowels.

This is admittedly going off topic. Which language or languages have the most precision and logic?

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/2639471/Popes-call-for-blasphemous-frog-to-be-removed-from-museum-refused.html

Jews don't believe that their god is the only god thats actually real because it says "dont sacrifice your children to Moloch"

YHWH said hes a jealous god

this and it is in genesis

Baal = Odin's half-brother

Yahweh = Loki

According to the Babylonian talmud, Yahweh proved his superiority to Baal in controlling the weather.

Just thought I'd throw that in here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

akhenatan was a egyptian pharaoh who tried to reform the egyptian religion from polytheism into monotheism. the population rejected this and shortly after his death his cult was disbanded and his temples destroyed

its possible one of his priests escaped egypt and the cult survived evolving into judaism/christianity.

why is judaism being compared to babylon when its clear that judaism comes from sumerian mythology going back to 6000 b.c?

DELETE THIS

Okay

Around 3800 years ago, the western Akkadians eventually took over the land of the Sumerians. There they established the next civilization called Babylonia

Babylonia was inhabited by the former Sumerians(>j00s)

>falling for the Atheism Jew

Heqet is a pretty good low level demon in SMTII desu
Media/Traesto/Trapport are all extremely useful

See Corpus Hermeticum. Hellenistic prophesy of Jesus

Abbadon is a demon. You're far off senpai. Apollyon is Abbadon in Greek. Babylon is essentially the USA. New Jerusalem is going to be God's new kingdom on earth.

>Storm God Worship
>Not a retarded theory who died in XIXth century

Damage Control

>G-d
ITS GOD YOU JUDEN FAGGOT G O D YOU READ?
G
O
D

not true

the sumerians existed before the babylonians

bump