What was the biggest mistake in your life?

What was the biggest mistake in your life?

entering Sup Forums.org on the url bar back in 2009

not making lasting friendships sooner

Being born

I did it in 2008 summerfag.

waiting this long to rip a fat bong and play Skyrim. I let calling people gay on Sup Forums take over my night. feelsbadman

i dont make mistakes

heavy drug use from 17-21. Credit is shot, I owe 2100 to debt collectors, and it could ruin my chance at getting into a top 50 college in the whole world. i was accepted, but cant get a loan.

Not cutting ties with my "family" sooner. They leeched 33 years out of me.

Winning the race for life

hi todd

Not killing people who deserved it.

Also, partying too hard to notice when chicks were hitting on me. So many missed opportunities just so I could be the guy who drank/smoked/snorted more than everyone else

Being born 20 years too early.
Besides that, falling in love with a 15yo girl when I'm in my 40s.

Shit. That's a bit rough

please be responsible and dont ruin her life with your lust.

Not doing enough physical exercise in grade school, maybe.

Let a few girls get away but its a complex reasoning as to why that happened, stars didn't quite align.

I never kissed her.

I made so many mistakes, i cant choose one

biggest mistakes have been biggest learning experiences, not sure id undo them

I'd agree but that's not the point of this thread. What mistake have you made that, if presented with again, you'd want to avoid the most?

Not forgiving my father for what he did before he died

Your mom?

Mine would be not running away with an ar-15 and assassinate a bunch of people.

Dear god, this

Pussing out when I had her
Now when I told her and did everything I could, it's too late

leaving her. she put up with a lot of my NEET shit, let me ignore her to play video games, let me watch anime, bought me plushies, would smoke pot with me, would drink with me, cooked me food and cleaned my room when we were in middle-school.

I was a different person then. if you could call me a person.
Now I take care of myself, actually became an adult after I graduated from college, stopped wasting my money on stupid weeb shit, hell would even sit here on Sup Forums with me and laugh at fbf pictures. literally, laugh at frogs with me. but no matter what I change about myself now, I know I'm not gonna be able to change her mind.

Not taking high school seriously and focusing on education. I'm not a complete moron, but an education is nice to have.

You had to deal with toxic family too user?

Not joining the US Navy as a pilot.

Listen to this guy user

Not having the balls to break up with my high school sweet heart who I cheat on with girls I meet on the internet regularly. 10 years later and I just feel empty but still do nothing.

Mine is similar to your second line, just before leaving high school I probably had a chance to try being with a girl I had wanted to be with my whole life, but for a reason I don't even know I pussed out. It bothers the hell out of me that I don't know where that might've gone and how it might've changed my life. Even a few hours later when it was too late I realized I was a fucking idiot.

They can remind you of everything you've lost in life. I married mine and it's been over ten years. It can be a rough ride but it can also be worth it.

Yeah user. Narcissistic parents who sapped the best years of my life out of me, abused drugs, abused me, used me to help care for my terminally ill father, kicked me out on the streets when I was 27. I had to find somewhere to live. Google all basic life skills, how to cook etc. The abuse continued at christmas every year. I met my current boyfriend, they tried breaking us up. That's the short version.

I hope you're okay, user.

Not asking my gf out sooner. I had a crush on her for months and was too afraid to ask her out. Turns out she liked me too and I wasted months when I could have been with her.

going to university

Living with my current girlfriend. I hate living in this shitty duplex making shit wage, all the while wanting to talk to my ex. Too beta to break up and move out now.

Qt Asian gf
Gorgeous and smart
Gave up on life
Lost qt asian
Alienated those closest to me
Sudden realization that I'm depressed and all My life goals are now impossible

How's your night?

What did he do? Was it an accident?

Being a hikikimori for 4 years

>be 16
>girl says she loves me
>reject her just to look cool
>26 now
>still a kissless virgin

2100usd? That is like nothing wtf.

Was she worth the wait though?

this

also:

Almost 90% choices in my life led me to this point and to today. I am ruined.

>27
>dead end low wage job
>poor education

I wanna die, honestly.