twitter.com/davidhogg111
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb0MKcZpbzs
youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well...

Time to summon lord,

Lord Kek.

Meme war begins?

She dint even go that day to school... how is she a survivor?

I survived the Virginia Tech shooting and became red pilled because of it. Just because a 14 year old makes a retarded post doesn't mean it changes the dynamics of the electorate

She's a womanyz

I hate everyone putting so much pressure on her to be 'The Leader of Tomorrow'. Its cruel as fuck.

I am also a survivor of the mass shooting.

>using the deaths of your classmates to further your political career

Everyone who hasn't been killed in a mass shooting is a mass shooting survivor

Is this true?

She's a Lesbian Commie. Well that didn't get any less Cobra G.I. Joe than I expected.

this post is dubs

>using the deaths of your classmates to further your political career

She can’t be furthering a political career if I can’t remember her name and I still know who Jeb Bush is.

twitter.com/davidhogg111 I'm sick of this faggot.

But she looks like a holocaust victim.(((they))) got the best of her as per looks

God I hope she's illegal and Trump has her deported. You KNOW he's looking into her bullshit.

Boycott the largest American firms for NRA support...

What's next for the libs

This tone deaf picture makes me want to choke on a fork, damn.

>gay club
How is that at all relevant?
>mass shooting survivor
Was she shot and survived? because if not, she isn't any more of a survivor than I am, and I live in canada.
>NRA AND republican worst nightmare
Are the NRA and the republican party the same thing? because if not why are tehy being equated?
>photo by
Why the fuck are crediting the photographer on a facebook photo? I mean, besides wanting to be a "journalist" and using this as a method of getting your name out there.

The putrid ideology of these clowns, drawing random lines and just pitting themselves against people who did nothing wrong for the sake of virtue signaling to their fellow identitarian-communists.
These people are absolute cancer on the world.
If she was born in the 80's, she would of been protesting rock music to save children from the devil.
If she was born in the 60's, shed of been bitching about war man, why cant we just have peace man.
If she was born in the 30's, she'd be rallying to round up the Jews.
There's always a group of identitarian ideologues hunting the other in the name of morality and saving the children, these fucking chuckle fucks are the just the newest iteration.

>my first time... when see a glitch

I love this meme

It's also pretty obvious by now it's all just a career move. The fact that she's really pushing it and profiting from it kind of muddies the water. But hey, post modernism doesn't believe that you can do anything without trying to further only yourself so maybe she's just acting on her own believes.

I like how anything that isn't your idealogy is just plainly 'identity politics', muh cultural cancer. lamo what a genius analysis. Also, how can you IF so much. You sound like a total SJW, if I was this, if I was that, if he didnt look at me weird. Fucking faggot.

You wanna try that again in english?

>letting your classmates die for nothing

Not about the typo, it's incoherent and makes very little sense. I was giving you the opportunity to make an actual point instead of just nonsense and generic insults.

Not him, but what you wrote was pretty incomprehensible and unguided.

Can anyone give me a list of NRA members that have commited murder

EVERY SINGLE ONE, USING THEIR GUNTRIARCHAL STARES.

*English

she's so brave. inspiration to all of us

have you seen that faggot's youtube chnnel? His last post was "My sister has been crying for 3 days, so bad that she cn't even talk. She just can't talk. We are hurting. Ban guns". Then a bunch of students talked about their feelings. This is the result of giving kids a trophy for just turning up at a sports competition. You all get a thropy!!! Now at this age, they think they can change the law because otherwise their feelings will be hurt.

People like this are funny because they don't realise how pathetic they are. They're so pathetic, they think shaving their heads is a brave act. They think upholding the political/social/media status quo is brave. They think being a proud minority in a country that literally systemically uplifts them is brave.

But why let the delusions stop there? Next, let's delude ourselves into thinking that everyone who doesn't think my haircut is brave is a Nazi. Let's delude ourselves into thinking tabula rasa is the way of the world. And then now let me put on my low-test grimace on. Yeah, those Nazi war veterans with their rifles under their beds are quivering.

Is she in the US legally?

Could you imagine getting so lucky that you try to build a career off the dead bodies of your school mates.
That shit's savage haha. Bitch is heartless

Nope. What’s the channel?

"Never waste a crisis"
the democrat mantra

youtube.com/watch?v=Pb0MKcZpbzs

youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ

stupid libcunt nothing else

actually I know she is but haven't seen her talk. Any links to couple of videos which shows what she's like?

>I know she is
I know who she is

This shit is so irritatingly scripted. I don't agree with the Republican mantra that "it's too soon to talk about legislation," but this is vile opportunism.

Haven't watched TV in years. I had no idea that was a girl. Guess I shouldn't be surprised honestly.

LOL stupid bitch wasn't at the school at the time, i fucking hate liberals all they do is lie and twist the truth

>latinx

Wtf does that mean?

She waz kaaangz or something probably.

You stupid goy have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

I am in control here. I talked to this website's owner this morning and paid him a lot of money to shut you idiots up.

Stop discussing this man and delete these threads. All the mods got the scoop from the owner, they are working for me at the moment. I am talking with them on IRC collecting the IPs and other details from threads like these. This one will be deleted shortly.

Stop making these threads and forget what you've learned today. Any more interference and I will have to take "other" actions.

You have been warned, don't fucking cross me or my organization again. This isn't a stupid fucking game or anime cartoon, idiots.

There will be no further communications between me and the users of this site. Consider this your last and final warning.

>This shit is so irritatingly scripted.
I know right. WTF is this? And they're like "We are not kids, we are 16 year olds with a voice, we should vote" and then "We are scared. Kids are dying. We shouldnt be scared"

"My parents invited themselves into your country"

The shooter missed me as well.
Gibs monies plz

I don’t.
It’ll just speed up her inevitable breakdown even faster is all, get it out of the way sooner so she spends less time as a failure before burning out.

>Wtf does that mean?
You don't wanna know but I'll tell you. Latino/latina have a gender, how dare you assume someone's gender and use a genderised word , use latinx instead so you don't hurt someone's feelings. Or some thit like that. They're basically trying to change a language to be genderless.

Because it was so terrible compared to the communist shithole they came from? Where of course, guns are banned

hahahahahahaha

Because “latino” would be masculine in español?

What the fucking hell LMAO

Allow them to share their culture user, a culture which makes them leave their country for one with freedoms.

Someone please summon God Emperor Trump, it seems we have some deporting to do.

>doesn't think my haircut is brave is a Nazi.

The neo-nazis love it tho, they all have the same haircut as her.

>Because “latino” would be masculine in español?
exactly. That's how they think man, the absurdity of it all.

Makes total sense

>leave to get freedom
>have anchor baby who demands less freedom

Other side of the wall for the lot of them

You’re in Canada you say?
Well I for one am glad you survived all these mass shootings, I mean, it must be so traumatic for you. You weren’t even here, just like the little skinhead dyke, how will you ever cope with the trauma?

Hah, yeah, but they don't want girls to have it. Besides those are old Nazis. New Nazis wear suits and look like Richard Spencer.

>New Nazis wear suits
omg user, I wear a suit every day. Does that mean I culturally appropriate the nazis?
I hope they're not too offended.

>holds NRA membership card
>gives you the stare
I hope you know you made me do this for revealing the secret.

Anyone who considers their race inherently better than others is a cancer. It doesn't matter which race you are, if you think your skin color automatically makes you qualified to kill off other human beings for being "subhuman" you are retarded and a threat to humankind.

So they let her out of Gringott’s Bank from her duties huh?

Dress unique just like everyone else!

>Was she shot and survived? because if not, she isn't any more of a survivor than I am, and I live in canada.
Thank you for your truancy

Kek. Do they not wonder why these languages, latin based or not have gendered pronouns?

Maybe because there are two genders

this is from another movie of his. See the "feel the burn" sticker at his desk?

I don’t like how this Nazi skinhead is literally advocating for disarming Jews.

This. The white nat’s are pro-gun control so minorities can’t fight back

He didn't shoot her because he thought she was terminal anyway

>some teenager with a frowny face
>NRA's WORST NIGHTMARE

source

I'm a Jew and I am sick and tired of CNN pushing this anti-Semitic hate speech.

She is not wrong tho. She did survive the shooting.
But so did you and so did I, and so did almost every single living organism on this and every other planet in the world.

holy shit these kids are morons, get off your fucking phones

Lucky we have the FBI to watch our backs domestically.. right guys

Underrated

There’s like, totally blood everywhere, like, OMG. And OMG did you see Becky? She was like totally killing it in her dresss, and you know like she totally was like, uhm, you know just like totally, right?

>latinx

is that the new latin?

see

there was more to this pic with the subtitles where seh's saying she took a course on the subject, was that fake?

We are coming for your assault rifles neckbeard, that's what.

This shitty meme makes a good point.

Having survived a school shooting, these kids should never be allowed to laugh or be happy again.

If they do, or they dare to "too soon" it totally invalidates their experiences, and the coherence and validity of any arguments they ever make, and anything they ever do with their lives beyond the point where they laughed.

If a cameraman or TV producer or someone else in the room actually manages to make a bunch of teenagers laugh after they have experienced an emotional trauma or NDE, then we will know that the veil has been pierced, the red pill swallowed, and the JEW LIEZ ZOMG!!11!!! will be exposed.

YFW Gonzalez or someone like Gonzalez will be president of the USA one day.

Good luck