HEY GUYS BLACK CULTURE RULZ

HEY GUYS BLACK CULTURE RULZ

we waz kangz n shit

especially when your fictional Africa is nothing like the real one.

We Wuz

Me and my girlfriend went and saw the Black Panther movie, she seemed really uneasy during the fight scene between the two half-naked black men and moved around in her seat but overall I think she liked the movie.
Now she's sitting and texting her friends being all distant
I asked her if she's going home with me, but she said she's waiting for a friend to come pick her up and that she'll be home in a few hours.

I think she found the movie though-provoking and I'm glad for it, I'm a huge marvel fan myself, so I'm thinking of going home and prepare a good dinner for her for when she gets back home. Probably some dark meat?

*Just imagine an African nation that was never colonised, had its own civilisation....*

Ethiopia ??! lol

Take your pathetic cuck trolling elsewhere.

"no"

No black cock rulez

Cuck

Movie was cool. Quit being insecure

>watch black panther
>10 minutes into movie
>two black kids are already without their fathers
>mfw

kek

My wife enjoyed the fight scenes
She did say after that she could imagine being with a man with dark skin after watchin this film. She said they were attractive to watch. Im glad she can find the beauty in men of all colour

FUCK this movie
The martial art used was Silat, which is Southeast Asian in origin.
The clothes that he wore were Indian (google 'Jippa').
Gorilla tribesman praises Hanuman, an Indian deity.

yeh mann dat movie made me black

lol my friends and I felt the same way about negresses. Good thing there are Ghanian prostitutes/college students here.

The movie that kicked off a million niggers trying to book trips to Wakanda.

Here's the funny thing about niggers and actual blacks from Africa: blacks from Africa hate niggers far more than the average White Person in the US.
It's hilarious, actually.

Imagine if one day, you managed to escape a third world shithole where it's okay to beat your child to death for looking at you the wrong way
And then you go a country that's a first world country, where everything is fucking handed to you and you see niggers. You see people the same colour of you complaining about "muh White People".

Of cousre you'll lose your shit at them.
Black Panther is essentially what would happen if the average nigger country got something like Vibranium: they'd tell the rest of the niggers to go fuck themselves because niggers cannot be trusted. White Countries would work together and share the resources

This just shows that the negroes are a much more tolerant and open people than you, you nazi piece of shieet.

Actually shows niggers steal shit

Stop being so racist you ass.
Also, it's only cultural appropriation when white people do it.

I dont trust any one unless theyre racist. Means theyre honest

the only reason why i want to watch that movie is to find out how they built flying cars using only shit, mud and some plant

The movie can't make it's mind. The wakandans isolate themselves, believing in their supremacy to the rest of the world, and yet the martial arts and fashion were of foreign origin. Why not place something native to Africa?

Movie was so shit. Overhyped and overrated af. Mediocre at best.

because comic books

>watch black panther
>see black guy in museum
>steals the exhibits
>mfw

it was a pretty average action movie, i just saw it tonight. definitely over hyped, but so was WW. i haven't seen JL but that looks like it sucks too. at least black panther was cheesy, in a family enjoying a movie together way, while wonder woman was just kind of bad in parts and good on others that made up for the bad.

i think spider-man homecoming was enjoyable and better than this so idk.

Because HIV, genocidal civil war, systematic rape and other thing native to Africa doesn't look cool in a fight scene you dummy.

we wuz kangz

Some of the WW stunts were impressive. Black Panther has decent fights, very predictable ending. JL was shit too. Spidey was funny and miles better than these.