Roll dubs, get a paragraph of a story with your topic. Roll trips get 3. roll 4 on previous dubs or trips...

Roll dubs, get a paragraph of a story with your topic. Roll trips get 3. roll 4 on previous dubs or trips, get second installment. if first post isn't a troll, ill do it for free.

Crazy Frog tortures Bobby Hill

rroll

rolo

again

111 get

bump

How I nutted on your my mums face

Reroll

Rollin again

Topic: A fire Extinguisher.

Nutting on your sisters face

Bobby open his eyes to see a blinding light overhead. He blinked the sleep from his eyes as he tried to look around, but was stopped by something holding his head in place. Panic started to surge throughout him as he started to understand his situation. “Ga da ding da ding!” he heard from the showed corner. He tried to talk but the gag in his mouth stopped him right in his tracks. “What in the hell?” he thought to himself. “What the hell is going on?!” he thought panicking more. “Ga da ding DA DA DING DA DING DING!” the voiced said louder. Bobby shifted his eyes to try and see where the sound was coming from. As he stared into the darkness and three-foot shadowed image immerged from it. Bobby yelled through his gag as a blue frog, naked apart from the odd vest he wore, walked over to him and placed his lips next to his ear. “BING BA DING GA DA DA DING DING DING!” it yelled into his ear.

Children who ate way too much sugar than they need

One more

Crazy Frog continues his torture, moving onto the main procedures.

reroll

Two more

rerolll

yeet

A small child gets molested by a sneky Jew

roll

Ronald Mc. Donald Molesting a kid with Down Syndrome

roll

“Why doesn’t he ever move?” the fire hose asked the fire axe quizzingly. “I don’t know Hose, he just sits on the wall, day in and day out. Have you ever thought of asking him?” she asked the firehose. “Not really, what if he’s a dick?” he replied as he looked closer at the object on the wall. Just then the bell spoke up scaring both the hose and axe. “have you ever thought of his purpose?” he asked with a know-it-all tone in his voice. “Well yeah, he puts out small fires.” The axed said annoyed. “Yes, but so does hose, the difference is he is a disposable unit. Once that pin gets pulled, and the handle is squeezed, he dies. Have you ever thought that maybe he’d rather live in solitude rather than make theses friends and fear his use?” the bell chimed back. The axe and hose thought this over before coming to a mutual agreement. “Wouldn’t it be better to have lived fully and known the love of friends rather than sit in despair and loneliness?” the axe asked the annoying bell. “You would think, but we all have our reasons.” He said with a sadness hinting in his voice.

Hillary Clinton being sodomized by Ronald mc Donald and a child with Down syndrome

Ann Frank getting fucked by Adolf Hitler, Ronald Mc Donald, and a kid with down syndrome.

A small child getting molested and aids from Chuck E Cheese

I got dubs!

gotta gimme a sec to finish the second installment to bobby

A boy whos mom is actually gay

Bill Clinton devours a delectable willy.

roll

Hillary clinton devours a baby

reroll

rereroll

rerereroll

Hillary Clinton has relations with reagan

“MMMFHMMFMHFHHFSM” Bobby screamed into his cloth gag. The little blue frog moved around to bobby’s legs and hit a button that sat the chair up so they could look directly at each other. Tears began to well up in bobby’s eyes as he began to wonder what this future held for him. The blue frog looking thing removed the gag and slapped bobby hard across his face. “OOOWW, dammit man. Where am I? where is Connie? I swear if you – “a swift punch to his pre-pubescent dick silenced him in on stroke. “Ga ba dinga bing ding ding.” The Frog said. “WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING?” bobby yelled as the frog threw the tarp from a nearby table revealing a plethora of menacing looking instruments.

rererereroll

rerererereroll

Haha trips!

The procedure begins, Crazy Frog has fun with some salt, lemon juice, rusty scalpels, and razor wire

gotta let me finish the dubs then ill do yours

Cmon reroll

Op here, i gotta ask, like im totally cool writing it, but why ? like im legit dying as i write this story XD

youre after bill and the willy

cray frog is god

A lego figure gains sentience.

Little Alice was only 12 when she got lost at Chuck E. Cheeses. Her mom had walked away with some older man and told her to go and play in the ball pit. What she didn’t know was that there was another man listening in and had plans for her to play with a different ball pit. He watched as the girl’s crack whore of a mother ran off with a man, no doubt to try and score some junk by fucking him. It was fortunate, because he was going to cash in on the moment. He walked behind the little girl waiting for her to take the turn down the hallway that led to the ball pit, he had his chloroform cloth ready, and with luck the corridor was empty. He quickly wrapped the cloth over her mouth and nose, and in seconds she went limp. Chester picked the little girl up much like a father would to carry his sleeping little girl and made his way to the front door. “Tuckered herself out huh?” the cashier said as he passed by. “Oh yeah, she had a long day, hopefully she’ll sleep through the rest of the day so I can have some enjoyment myself.” He replied with a grin and he walked out to the parking lot.

Bionicles fanfic

not the most knowledgeable on bionicles.

Then how about family Guy x Rick and Morty

A cat and a puffer fish walk into a bar.

roll dubs with the characters you want.

Dubs make it a paragraph.

Bill sat naked cross legged in his living room as a strange man entered his home. “Well hey there big guy. You here for the hot dog special?” he asked slyly. “You bet bill.” The man said as he unzipped his pants. The man pulled his engorged member from his pants and stroked it slowly as bill slid to the floor and crawled over to the man on his knees. “Fuck, I’ve been needing this.” The man said as bill slowly started to lick his way up the mans 8inch shaft. Bill just grins and took the swollen head into his mouth and lightly sucked as he let his tongue swirl around it. The man placed his hand on the back of bills head and fucked him to slide another two inches into his mouth before bill gagged slightly.

“Nu uh bill. All of it, you know the drill.” The man said as he used both hands to force the rest of his cock into bills tight mouth. He felt the head of his dick pop into bill throat and the rest of his cock followed as he buried bills nose into his pubic hair before sliding hallway out and slamming back into his whore mouth. The man began to fuck bills mouth as bill slowly began suffocating on the stranger’s cock. The man pulled out as bills vison started to go black. Bill gasped in fresh air as if he’s never truly had before. Bills relief was short lived as the man forced his cock back into his throat in one fell swoop once again.

The man could feel his cum beginning to boil in his nuts as he started fucking bills face even faster. The strange man brought his hand down and smacked bill across is dirty little slut mouth as his cock deprived him of air once again. This man wanted to cum straight into bills empty stomach. He was going to feed the little cocksucker every last drop of his cum whether he wanted it or not. The man gripped bill by the sides of his head and started fucking even faster as bill began to choke from a lack of oxygen. The spasming of bill throat was all it took before the man came down his throat as bill finally passed out. The man let go of bills head and bills body dropped ads the mans cock slid from his mouth with an audible “pop”. The man zipped his pants and walked out he front door satisfied.

Talk about anticlimactic.

it was just about sucking dick. wasnt much else to do other than Nut.

Bobby looked over at the table to see a power saw, lemon juice, a surgical scalpel razor wire and a few other items. “No, please. Ill do whatever you want. Please don’t hurt me, I’m just a kid.” Bobby began to plead as the frog picked up the razor wire and tightly wrapped it around his left leg. Bobby screamed in agony as the blood welled around the razors. “Please I’m begging you, please stop.” He choked out through tears. The Frog merely replied “Ba ga ding Bing Bing” as he poured the lemon juice over his wire covered leg. Bobby felt the burn deep down in his bone as he let loose a blood curling scream. The frog reached up and took bobby’s tongue between his fingers and with the rusty scalpel in hand, in one quick slash cut the tip from his tongue. Bobby screamed loud as blood began to gush from his mouth.

Fucking hell mate I want to hear about a puffer fish and a cat in a bar.

get dubs or trips

A down-syndrome child getting his cock stuck between the two halves of his Nintendo DS

roll

Looks like dubs to me.

I want to hear about this.

where?
you need 22, 225 is nothing

Well user did get dubs so...

Sam from iCarly swallows some bitchy popular girl whole and alive

Reagan walked into his bedroom to see the leathery old tire that was once Hillary spread eagle on his bed. “Hey there big boy, why don’t you come over here and give me those 4 inches to make up for the four years I lost.” She spoke seductively. “As much as I’d love to hit you with this trickle-down economics, wouldn’t bill be looking for you?” Reagan said as he let his bathrobe drop to the floor. “oh no bill still thinks I’m fucking trump, so he’s camping out the oval office hoping to catch me.” She said as she laid on her stomach. “No fuck me as bad as you fucked America all those years ago.” She said as she spread her ass cheeks.

roll

op here, had to do hillary and raegan first doign it now.

rollin

Isn't Bill still passed out on the living room floor with cum dripping from his mouth?

The brutal Rape of Jennifer Lawrence

roll

reroll

she doesn't know that

Like that. Rollo

reroll

Fucking the face of your own mother

rerereroll

roll that

Little Timmy was always a special kid. He didn’t really understand what was wrong with him but he heard down syndrome a lot. He sat on the couch playing Mario on his Nintendo DS when he heard a sound coming from mommy and daddy’s room. He creeps up the stairs to see daddy’s thingy going in and out of mommy. As he looked closer he noticed that his mommy’s thing looked a lot like his DS when it was closed. Timmy looked down to the little white DS in his hands and got a magical idea. He took out his wee-wee and placed it in his open DS before closing it around it. He felt it pinch and jerked back as the lid closed tighter around his member.

roll

rereroll

reroll

R O L L

THE TIME i HAD A THREEWAY WITH MY SISTER AND MY DOG.

OP Here, all dubs and trips have been given. I gotta bounce. Ill do it again tomorrow. or later today. LAter guys.

.SO CLOSE

this

roll

aw shit do this one last

this!

Cat and a puffer fish walk into a bar to find it only serves root beer and lemonade but that's what they wanted.

1 more roll

The Safety Dance gone sexual