Was he ever good /sp?

Was he ever good /sp?

He was kinda good
Now he's too shit even for mls

He had a good 4 year stretch from 2007-2011

dudes i swear I can't recall one great game he had. like truly great not just a good goal or stuff

Put in a good six minutes tonight... he'll probably drop the trophy, spastic fucker

he was on pes6

He was immense in his United debut

Yes, but has been shit for about 6 years

I saw him play against Leicester when he was at Everton, shredded us in the box and scored from 25 yards, he looked frightening back then. That was long long ago.

No. Every major trophy United have won has been down to another, better forward (Ronaldo, Berbatov or Van Persie).

that's my point tbqh

average as fuck.

two really good seasons, and thats it really.

harry kane is already a better player than Rooney ever eas

he was great from around 2009-2012

did he really retire?

Yes.

He was the goat.

you now remember his CL debut hat-trick

he was goat for circa 3 seasons, good in others, and pretty average in last years

t. born in the 2000s

Always good, could have been world class but never fulfilled that potential for some reason

Literally one of the top 5 players in the premier league era

>for some reason
Pies

Irish/British genetics

>didn't even win the title in his highest scoring season
lmao

Paper talk is he's going to sign with Aberdeen up in Scotland next season.

RvP scored even more and finished below United

annoying that the record books will show him as one of the greatest of all time, even though he was only average

from a league standpoint, sure. But they played some pretty great cl football during most of this time frame

The real shame is his goalscoring record for England when the truth is he has been nothing but shit for them.

Like Carlton Cole shit.

He wasn't a pure striker for most of his career though. And in honesty i'd take a young rooney over kane

Breaking Charlton's record with a penalty against Estonia or whoever it was is plain embarrassing. At least people will remember the real legends like Shearer, Lineker etc.