Trap thread

trap thread

Looking for fecal transplant from TRAP/TRANS

hundred bucks if mailed, triple if fresh into my mouth

please I don't have long to live unless I get better gut flora

No Filter Edition please god

Why?

For the user who pretended I don't have a Genesis last thread.. I have that and far more.

I have cancer

I'm very sorry, user.

But why do you need it from a trap??

because it's hot

But you have cancer

Wew, that's quite the haul, and so you did. Is that a nasty six button controller though?.... . ahhh. More legs can only make amends

Cute xd

>Is that a nasty six button controller though?
All Genesis controllers are bad, tbh. SNES pads just render then a laughing matter.

I need to enjoy my life while I can

discord dot gg/PSzwhaT

Invite link is expired. :/

I wonder if she shits

Say what. Three button genesis pad is absolute perfection. Can't be made better, silly. I've never touched a SNES pad actually. :)

Can you fit it in your ass?

Not a trap

>discord dot gg/PSzwhaT
Link Never Expires.

>Never touched a SNES pad
Ouch user. Ouch.

is there a gf for me there?

I never touched a woman

No touched SNES? That's like not having a soul.

The Server Is Just A Fap Gallery, I Don't Want Useless Text When People Are Looking To Fap To Traps, So Unfortunately No, Not At This Time.

I was a trap looking to be flirtatious in that Discord, so now it's kinda pointless to me. No interest in fapping to traps. I'd probalby have drunken sex with another trap if it got a guy interested in me, but on my own? Nah.

Can you tell about your diet and lifestyle?

I'm looking for a fecal transplant

y aint i got permission to see shit

Sorry fam, theres another discord that gets promoted on here called Traptastic, owned by a trap called KO, that is the place for you to inter mingle with other men and traps.

I'm wasting away... I need help fast but my insurance doesn't cover this

>with other men
wow RUDE

I imagine I'm currently the least advisable instance possible if that really is true. My diet consists of nothing but vodka, semen, and the occasional pizza. My bf of 4 years left me and for the past month or so, my life choices have mostly consisted of heavy drinking (am doing currently), sucking dick, and ordering pizzas.

PSA: get on prep and use condoms or you'll end up like this gay nigger dying in a hospital bed and begging for people to shit on him on Sup Forums at 4 in the morning

Which do you have more, sadness or gas?

Most certainly the former. If I let loose gas even when I'm alone, I turn beat red and get super embarassed. I hate it.

I could crank up my morphine right now and just let go but I'm willing to give this one last shot

I'm drawn to the butts of traps and trannies. I'm sure this is my body informing me that they have the brand of natural probiotic chocolate that I need to survive

That photo is an /mtfg/ classic. Thanks for playing though!

Hey, so... I couldn't help but notice that you are single haha :)

You sound cute honestly haha

here's me, do you like?

Can I find a gf there?

Gr8 b8 m8

Probably. We're sluts.

Searching for this cutie

Aren't you worried about your soul turning black?

Did your bf leave for a real girl or what went on?

In his words "Our relationship is an 8/10 and I've honestly never been closer to anyone in my life, but a 9/10 or a 10/10 might exist and I want to see if I can find it."

What soul?

What a fucking idiot he is.

Please reload page, problem was fixed.

Yeah, he's pretty fucking retarded. Have fun chasing leprechauns, dude. Relationships aren't ever perfect. That's just the nature of the beast.

You gave him too much booty, he took it for granted.

It's not my fault I'm a cumslut.

Most people aren't looking for perfect relationships. Most people are aware that hardships abound. What I want to know is why is getting one to even function so seemingly impossible?

Can't really help you there. I kinda just assume relationships suck for me cus I'm a trap. I'm 25 and most of my friends circle is getting married and shit now, yet here I am being a weekend whore. I'm sure mom and daddy would be quite disappionted if they knew.

shave ya ass

Stop.

wat was it

A weird lookin' dude using really cringey filters to try to hide the fact that he's weird lookin'. He could actually do well as a face hider, but the illusion is completely blown when he posts face

yes

thanks i love trap discords.

name!?!

jesus fucking christ i'd sell my soul to the devil for that duo

Fucking a couple like this must be awesome.

We have to force this trapscum to demand their own board. Their threads here have to be destroyed. They have been identified as highly cancerous to Sup Forums.

- spam them with scat, gore, spiderman etc. this helps to get the image count up, even if they hide your posts;
- check dubs or trips;
- when they ask for sauce, just give them a guys name;
- quote as many posts in the thread as possible when spamming it with the above mentioned, this serves many purposes. It destroys any conversations they are having and forces them to view your vile pictures. It's also funny to see the thread get unmanageable for the fags, they 're usually easily trolled and start whining real quickly;
- sage the thread so it isn't bumped and announce you are sagebombing it.

If all of us do this regularly they will demand a board for themselves soon, or redirect them here:

newfapchan

Let them know they are lower than furries and bronies and that they are not accepted or wanted here. It's always the same with them: „Hurr Durr, you're probably gay yourself, you're in denial“. Quit projecting you worthless retards!

It's important to establish a board culture where it is normal and expected that trap threads will be spammed. They just don't get to enjoy as many pictures as other threads.

Lol, I was doing the same thing 2015 and they're still here. A few more seasons and you'll be enjoying them too : ^)

Although not as cute as the ones pictured this is me and significant other.