Name one reason why anyone should hate gays. Oh wait, you can't. Just let them do their things, guys

Name one reason why anyone should hate gays. Oh wait, you can't. Just let them do their things, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hate what i fear. fear what i don't understand so fuck off queer

Because they are un natural and should be shot on sight

Not a reason.

I like them, a bunch moved in my neighborhood and my property value fucking skyrocketed

there like the anti-nigger when it comes to real estate

Why do gay couples have higher rates of domestic violence than straight couples?

I don't hate gays, I just hate gay sex

Being gay without the gay sex is just being bros, and there's nothing wrong with bros.

They are a public health threat.

Homosexuals spread HIV. Look at the HIV rates and who is spreading it. It's mainly gay men.

A lot of Sup Forums hasn't grown out of the phase where you hate everyone that's different from you. I don't doubt that there are some serious closet cases on Sup Forums either.

Are you fucking gay men regularly? Is this something you worry about?

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
Because they're disgusting faggots

Because there are 50% more man-pig in one relationship

Don't call it marriage.

It is degenerate and affects the future survival of the White race through its societal influence.

It should therefore be mocked, castigated , outcast, ridiculed and should definitely not be allowed to infect the minds of our White children.

I think this is a pretty good reason.
(My neighbours are gay though and they're pretty alright)
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M

That's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

Gay culture mostly, very degenerate and promiscuous.

I have friends that turned gay and I'm still cool with them, but that fucking culture is god awful. They're also likely to vote leftist b/c of 'muh gay rights'.

I don't hate them, but those pride parades really annoy me. It's also a paradox with gay people

>Hate the degenerate ones for obvious reasons
>Pic related will never spread his genes with Ann Coulter

what le fug:DDD

Don't worry, goy. Homosexuality and pedophilia are completely unrelated.

Well, I worry about fellow people around me having serious, contagious diseases, yes. That's not something that I want to have around me.

Women can also get HIV from gay men. Sometimes gay men in the closet fuck women too to appear straight in public.

I am opposed to homosexuality because it is a behavior that shortens lifespans and spreads diseases. Same reason I am against people injecting heroin or doing other nasty shit.

Because those fags are taking all the boipussy. Us totally strait guys can't get any boipussy no homo for themselves.
Fuck queers.

What's more gay is the fact that all the wannabe Nazifags in here with fake Nazi German Elitist White Power/White Nationality accounts and SS or Hitler avatars praising and literally worshiping a very dead and very fallen "leader". Yup, led himself and his fucktard followers/fanfags to total and utter ruin, amirite so far? All the "Sieg Heil"s and the "Ein Volk Ein Reich" bullshit had me rolling the fuck out....maaaaaan, LMFAO. >:U Also, I want to applaud that faggot ass faggot (Tabor 7) who keeps powerspamming that documentary bullshit about British and French troops apparently killing off much of the world's population long before Nazi Germany was gassing up countless Jews and the other mindrapedfagassfaggotfag xXKillaBGXx whose name sounds like a noob ass Battlefag/Call of Booty gamer/fagtag on FagBox1. LMFAO. Orly, bruh-man? And these fags want you to do your history. Hohum...whether we know our history or not, I could give a fuck less. Evil is evil. What was done was done. Anyhooberry, no one here typing up bullshit and faggotry like me can honestly say what is true or false because none of us have ever experienced this shit or was even around during it. Regardless of our history knowledge, Hitler knew he fucked up...he knew. We all at least knew that. But hey, no worries, this is all in the very distant past and really, no one really should give one fuck. Not one. More importantly, I love Germany, I speak and can sing some German, I have German friends, and I love the band Rammstein. ᕦ(;_;ˇ)ᕤ

I don't hate gays, I hate in-your-face confrontational faggots, and I hate transgender degeneracy being promoted in schools.

I don't hate or fear gays, I just find them shallow, vain, degenerate and mentally ill.

They shouldn't. In fact, being gay should be encouraged!

But only in Africa and the Middle East, and banned everywhere else.

>I am opposed to homosexuality because it is a behavior that shortens lifespans and spreads diseases.
Different poster here, but your problem is not with homosexuality but rather gay culture (i.e., promiscuity).

Also, I think you're conflating gays with blacks -- white homo lifespans are probably longer than married hetero men, definitely not shorter by any statistically significant measure.

That's only for dykes, and that's because women in general are a complete fucking mess, and even moreso without a man to keep them in line.

3 out of 1000 Americans have the disease, and the vast majority of them are gay men who only have sex with men. Not to mention the transmission rate for penis/vagina sex without a condom is incredibly low.

Not to mention you shouldn't be fucking strange pussy without a condom anyway.

It's a not issue, you just want an excuse to bitch about gay people. Grow up kid.

And to piggy back on top of this...

Why do gays have higher rates of eating disorders?

Jesus h Christ. That's fucking horrific.

I don't know, do you normally hate people who have eating disorders?

This.

I hate them because they are a very obnoxious vocal minority, like fuck off and suck a dick if thats what you want, don't talk to me about it.

There's homosexuals and then there's faggots.

Homosexuals like dick, but that's about it. They don't preach, parade or flame. Faggots are the exact opposite.

Homosexual : Jack Donovan
Faggot : OP

>Unnatural
No it isn't you retard. It happens in nature, and we are apart of it.
>inb4 bu-but the dominance
Please, among the multimillion incidents where different animals have been gay, some of them have definitely been attraction to the same sex, like dolphins for example.

>are hated and discriminated against for most of US history
>begin getting recognized as normal people who fit in with the rest
>celebrate openly

How dare them. God you are all such repressed faggots, do any of you even know what fun or happiness is anymore? No wonder you stay locked up in your houses in your free time.

I have a problem with enablers, like you.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Sorry you have a problem with reality.

>Bisexual
>Have a boyfriend
>Believe that people have the right to deny me service if they don't like homosexuality
>Believe that marriage should be kept between men and women only
>Believe "transgenders" to legitimately be mentally ill
>Only bring it up if I believe I should or have to
>Try not to do things in public since I don't want children seeing it
>Always use protection and get checked regularly
>Absolutely hate LGBT culture and wish pride parades were completely banned
>Debate whether or not life is worth living and if I should martyr myself by killing Trudeau and going down as the gay guy who killed the Liberal leader

I just don't want to get beaten to death for having feelings for another guy. It's a hard life because I feel as though I do my family and country a disservice by being with a man instead of a woman but I know I love him.

Have you considered that this vocal minority is actually the vocal minority of the gays, and most homos aren't obnoxious, high-pitched scream queens?

Dolphins also rape, just because they do it doesn't mean we should.

>t. Jack Donovan

Jack's a faggot for sure. I've seen some of the nasty things he's written.

Only Amerilards dislike gays. They're fine, you retards, we've got bigger fucking problems.

i'm gay and i hate gay sex

male arseholes are disgusting

It's not, it doesn't fit the basic criteria for a mental disorder on its own, but I'm sure someone cares about your ignorant opinions.

They are reducing the birth rate in western countries creating an excuse for nonwhite immigration. If 1% of white men are gay, that is 1% less kids. In recent surveys, only about 50% of kids born after 2000 ident is as 100% straight. Pushing faggotry on the population Is just another method of white genocide encouraged by the NWO. On top of all the other degenerate shit pushed on western countries, it really starts adding up.

>Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) is the standard classification of mental disorders used by mental health professionals in the United States.
Up until recently, homosexuality was classified as a mental illness. It's only because of political correctness that we are encouraged to tolerate their deviant behavior. Homosexuality is a genetic dead end.
In U.S. prisons, homos have to be segregated from the general population or else they become a slave class for the other inmates. That's pretty much how I think queers should be treated in an ideal society.

Perfectly good reason, you just choose not to accept it, for no reason.

You know that people don't consciously decide what type of people they're sexually attracted to, right?

i dont like gays because they let their entire identity revolve around the fact that they like dick up their ass, and are obsessed with sex.

if youre gay, youve already become a degenerate fucking loser.

>i will fight every day for my right to let everyone know where i stick my dick

Homosexuality was removed from the DSM because it doesn't fit any of the qualifying criteria. It was removed when that was proven to be the case.

I'm your new fan

they are natural, but should be allowed to be married, and homosexuality is legit disease, like autism, downism etc..

I get this point of view but there's also the issue of propaganda and corrupting the youth.
Just look at tumblr - the vast majority identify as something other than straight, but only because tumblr encourages and promotes that behavior

Jack has a masculinity fetish that he takes to strange extremes

He's almost as bad as flamers in his extremism

Your sexuality isn't a decision, you're born with it.
Saying something is wrong because its not part of nature is a logical fallacy which isn't even true in the first place because everything homosexuality is a part of nature and thus natural. Humans aren't even the only species with recorded homosexuality, plenty of other animals are too.

thats brazil. I try to avoid national superior sentiment but its pretty awful culture there anyway, gay honestly doesn't change much of anything there. this is the country that treats their women like fuck pigs litterally, not to say they don't have cutlure or nice things. but its easy to find something shocking and awful in brazil.

>taking dicks up the ass is natural and normal
>i know this because it results in babies!

there is only one natural sexual orientation.

No there isn't. There are several species with homosexual tendencies, especially other apes like us. To call it unnatural shows that you're a dumbass.

Actually no, there are multiple, you moron. Pick up a fucking book for once.

meant should not be allowed to marry, also most of the cases are unnatural

>bisexual
>all these delusional and digenerate traits
no fucking shit. it's like you aren't the beaten redheaded step child of the LGBT.

Because once they inevitably get GRIDS, they want all the straight people to foot the bill with socialized medicine. GRIDS ain't cheap, and we don't want to pay for your privilege to masturbate with your butt buddies' intestines. Fuck off.

>if I produce offspring that cant all breed its a dead end
when humans are dead and gone, ants will still be pissing on the dirt that use to be your corpse. You'll be as wrong then as you are now.

Why don't you go bang a few rocks together and stay natural. The rest of us will cultivate an actual civilization.

Nature isn't the basis of our behavior.

1- the fact that gays can not bear children nor do they intend to have them
2- the act of putting your penis in shit
3- the diseases that arise from anal intercourse
4- the fact that gays always try to lead straight men into becoming gay or at least try gay shit(the rule of three, once you get fucked in the ass three times or more, you'll start to get horny rectum, then become a cum dumpster)
all these three reasons are enough to make one not just hate gays, but want to chase them down with a chainsaw and exterminate them.

Don't get too worked up about it man, these people don't go out in public unless they have to. There's a reason they're so angry, sheltered, ignorant and repressed.

Doesn't matter, and has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Gays are a problem and we couldn't care less whether they chose to be gay or not.

>homosexuality is legit disease, like autism, downism
>legit disease
>disease
Fucking hell please tell me you're baiting I know you don't have schools in your retarded third-world country but please

guess bonobos aren't natural. you heard it here first.

>qualifying criteria
Gee, I wonder who decides what goes in the DSM?
(((Goldberg)))
(((Cohen)))
(((Rabinowitz)))
(((Big Pharma)))
(((Rabbi Shlomo Silverstein Shekelberg)))

Literal cancer is natural.

>if you don't want to have kids you're insane
>only gays have anal
>can't count to 3

kek

Not an argument.

fucked a man, can confirm. Girls arseholes are beautiful things, mens arseholes are repulsive

I've never heard of number 4 lol.

>>nuh uh
saying something thats a fact is not an argument does not make it not an argument. it is a direct debunking of that pathetic post.

I don't hate gays, I just don't want the (((media))) and (((higher education))) to brainwash my kids into that lifestyle.

Let the fags be fags, just stop pushing it on normal people.

Lol no you ignorant cock it's some pretty basic, agreeable and reasonable criteria. A mental illness needs to fit 1 or more of the following criteria.

A. A condition causes a significant amount of mental pain and distress on a regular basis

B. A condition prohibits one from functioning at work, in school or to maintain their social life

C. Puts them at an immediate risk to themselves or others, meaning the potential of snapping and losing control.

It's not a fuckin conspiracy, it's intuitive and self explanatory criteria. Ironically I guarantee most of the people here raging about fags have actual mental illness that needs to be treated.

The naturalistic fallacy is a fallacy, yes. However, homosexuality is detrimental to the function of a healthy society. You may find animals ass-fucking one another in nature, but humans live longer and more prosperous lives when we abandon degenerate animalistic behavior for a functioning and ordered society.

*just let them do their guys, things.

I was directly addressing his post you psycho.

no one is pushing it on normal people you retard. proximity isn't going to catch your kid the gay. every conservicuck parent thinks some libruls ruined their kid when they come out.

From time to time I post this which obviously never gets any attention.

So the appeal to nature is only valid when someone says "because being gay is unnatural".

Seriously I the type of shit I see on these threads makes me wonder if people here even realize how tumblr they sound.

There is some seriously weird complexes going on that you think certain sex behavior is not possible in a functioning society. It would be funny if you weren't so creepy and fucked up.

I don't care if people are gay, I just don't want people's particular sexual fetish broadcast in my face

you are right OP, lets spread the word like faggots spread aids

Poor faggot comparing himself to a savage animal. Go get rekt

Its not a fact.

Its not an argument.

Seeing as you started talking about ants it wasn't even fucking relevant.

Homosexuality was classified as a mental ilness by the APA until the 1970's. It wasn't removed from the APA's list of psychiatric disorders because of some new scientific discovery, but because violent faggots and communist Jewish agitators continuously interrupted the APA's meetings, yelling on bullhorns, pulling the fire alarms, attacking and spitting their diseased saliva at members. You're the ignorant one. You lack an understanding of what is scientific knowledge and what is propaganda. You lack an understanding of recent history.

so basically something that has never happened. we engage our animalistic hunger for xenophobia, binary and categorical thinking, violence, and sex, all the fucking time. hell, our civilization barely survived it. and as global warming creeps in, doesn't look too great for our future. but yeah, right, we aren't controlled by our animalistic desires, we straight white heterosexual people are the saviors of the world, we'll get around to fixing our excesses, just let us murder all of these minorities we don't like first. I'm sure by then some god blessed corporation will save us. I mean that guy can aford 20 cars, surely with his enlightened powers and civilized nature he can overcome this obstacle, since he is clearly immune to greed and sloth.

Forget philosophy, forget theology, forget art.

>MUH DICK FEEL GOOD OOGA BOOGA WE ANIMALS

As a married gay guy who's making six figures as a bio engineer reading this thread, this is fucking hilarious

The shit the uneducated youth from across the world believes about gay people is pretty funny. It's like they think we're all lizard people who will spit venom at them if they make eye contact with us. It makes me wish some random guy would come up to me on the street calling me a faggot, I'd actually get to put my concealed carry weapon to use for once.

It does not fit the criteria for mental illness, and that's why the gay people were angry. You are ignorant and you use it as a convenient excuse to be a hateful and uptight cunt. No wonder you have no friends.

>hoping someone challenges you so you can kill them

Yup, totally mentally stable. Fuck off to a sanitarium, you nut.

>he's shitposting about how much he hates fags on Sup Forums
>acts like he's some cultured elite

This board is trash and so are you.

The reason why they removed was because faggots were threatening to shed light into the fact that the whole list is bollocks, they didn't had a proper method of scientific testing, they literally fucking voted things in and out of the list. All of that is the reason why anyone from STEM laughs at psychology and psychiatry, because neither were actual scientific fields.

Go role play some where else faggot

>I'm so intellectually illiterate that I don't know anything about ants
It's not my job to illuminate your pathetic shit brain how ants are related. I suggest you stop sleeping through elementary science class.