I was wondering Sup Forums if i should kill myself or is my body somehow fixable. : ]

I was wondering Sup Forums if i should kill myself or is my body somehow fixable. : ]

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800207.us.archive.org/7/items/MySystemByJ.P.Muller/MySystemByJ.P.Muller.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A-are you a boy (boy), girl (girl), boy (girl) or girl (boy)?

I think thats a boy boy that needs to just workout his chest to fix it

>A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Boy (boy) : ]

Grow your hair and diet?? :

Well, then.

user, you have actual tits, there.
Like, medically speaking, you have actual tits and not just man boobs. I'd advise seeing a doctor.
I could be wrong but how fat is your stomach? If you're pretty obese then yes, fixable with diet and exercise. If that's actually gyno then get surgery

Go on amazon. For 50$ you can get a barbell set with 100lbs of weight. Once that becomes easy for you buy another 100lbs. Chest will be fixed in no time

Promise? My diet is weird because im vegan so im not sure if i will get the protein needed.

Im a fucking freak huh

I don't know man, just be mean back and break the rules of teasing. if enough of them make fun, just wait until one has a dead family member or something and say they probably hated you anyway, make fun of them for having single parents, say they aren;t even worth as much as apack of cigs to their dad. if any of them have a pointy chin, say their mum cared about booze more than them, and thats why they are doomed to poverty now. any number of things

Yah as lomg as you get some protein getting rid of fat (muscles consume alot of calories) and building a a base layer of muscle your fine. If you dont see results start including peanuts and rice in your diet

You fat fuck already know what the solution for your problem is. But you are too weak to work on yourself. You chose to stay like that despite knowing better. Hence you should kill yourself. You mind is just as weak as your body.

In case you want to really try something, go to /fit, read the sticky. Work on yourself for six months woth good food and good exercise. However, I believe you're not capable of making that step.

Im not obese. Had these and been tortured by society since middle school. That and unreasonable stretch marks. I miss the pool. I have little to no will anymore. I just want Sup Forums to give advice and push me into suicide with ridicule

Nah, user. I mean if it's a medical condition then get help.
If you're just fat, go download this and do it daily:
ia800207.us.archive.org/7/items/MySystemByJ.P.Muller/MySystemByJ.P.Muller.pdf

Seriously, it's a long read and it looks bollocks but for the most part, anyone without physical diseases can do it (like having no legs for example).

Got any injuries?

I appreciate that

Only mentally

You have what's called Gynecomastia; it's very common and can be fixed with surgery. Here in Canada the surgery is covered under most health plans. My best friend in high school had it.

Look up Bernarr Macfadden books too, on archive.org
Bit of a nutball in some ways (like the fucking eyebath) but generally very good.

Oh and the book I linked you to, it has various exercises with different levels. So for example, for thes situps, you don't do them all, or start at the last level laying on a chair bent over backwards otherwise you're gonna have a bad time

You look like Bob from Fight club. Find something you enjoy and do that.

smhtbh
EAT SOME FUCKING MEAT. YOU'RE TURNING FEMALE. CUNT.
THIS IS NATURE TELLING YOU YOU'RE A FAGGOT

>Stop eating bread
> buy weights
>buy protien powder 20 dollars at walmart
Just look at your self in the mirror bring out some animosity, think about your self getting in a fight or something that will make you mad and just push your self youll be good

Also take TRT for fucks' sake. Your estrogen WILL be high enough to warrant a prescription. and EAT SOME FUCKING MEAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Do what I did and get on hormones and diet

You should L.I.F.T.

L.ift heavy objects

I.ngest proper amounts of food

F.ight the fat

T.ake action

Surgery is the only treatment that works for gynecomastia. Lifting/exercise may reduce it, but the breast tissue will persist. The styories that you may have heard claiming that exercise eliminates gynecomastia is false, those were more likely to have been pseudogynecomastia, where fat accumulates in a breast like fashion without the enlargement of the male breast tissue.

I want to cuddle the fuck out of you

tofu tits detected.

Get a gun and kill somthing and eat it.

Then work out and fuck bitches.

qt

Gay as well :^]

Nah ur just gay cause u can't get any puss and are embarrassed by it.

I thought it was because i like sucking cock but you know more then me.

Then why tf are you complaining about your body pussi boi gtfo

Hit the bench weights my dude like just bench and chest press I had the same prob like just only do that everyday low weight like 100 reps

hngg

am i suppose to fap to this?

Jesus, how old are you? Under 20? Go on a diet, start running, take hormones - you will have great feminine aesthetics in under 2 years. If you are over 30 - then it's over for you. You can only hit the gym, take stimulants and steroids, but you will die in 15 years or sooner.

weak attempt.

Second this

>once transitioned and passable/hot
>find guys who made fun of you and flirt until they agree to a date
>get them to take you out for dinner/drinks
>order most expensive things you can
>bail when you're done leaving them with the check
>?????
>profit

I mean if you're gonna an hero yourself anyway might as well try it, maybe you'll like being a sissy faggot? I mean you have the tits for it already lots of transgirls would kill for natural tits like that.

Post more

Yes if fixable but it just takes time I was in your position 2 year ago

show bobs

before killing yourself, you should try steroids. take a cycle of oral Anavar and Test. Try it man...it's better that offing yourself...seriously. Drugs are not bad for (you) in your current situation