Why are Indians just the worst? Just awful in every way imaginable

Why are Indians just the worst? Just awful in every way imaginable.

cuz they dont poo on loo

I know, like literally half of them would legit rather shit outside. There are workers trying to convince them to use toilets but they’d just rather not. Absolutely disgusting subhuman behaviour.

This is the average Indian, user.

But really, it's honestly just their culture is fucked and not really compatible with Western culture. The Western influenced pajeets are okay, though.

What specific complaints you have?

It's what china would be if no communist party.

In my experience, they stink (BO and bad breath literally every one ive met) and they’re rude like ALL the time.

She’s weird looking

Taiwan is China without communist party...

Indian food is fucking delicious, though. How the fuck did these trash monkeys come up with such tasty shit?

Oh, actual Indians from the 3rd world hellhole.
Yeah, they generally are fucking terrible.

The woman I linked is British Indian and if you've heard her speak then she's pretty normal.

user please, that's my future sex toy

Eh, i mean they're brown people sure, but my experience has been mostly positive. They work hard and are big in IT, medicine, and engineering. If I could trade 1 US nigger for 2 indians id do it in a heartbeat and think i came out ahead.

Idk about indians born outside of india, they’re probably fine yeah. But all the proper indians are just unbearable even the ones that live in western countries, a guy i used to work with would just like, not brush his teeth or shower. And he was so rude that he made everyone hate him instantly.

That happens when you technologically advance but are mentally stuck in the dark age. Yea they have cars, planes, guns etc. but they still shit on the streets and behead people they don't like. Pretty dangerous combination imo.

>British Indian

If she's born or educated from early age in britain she's british.

This is not about genetics but culture.

Born in britain sure she’s british but if you’re born overseas you’re not british. I was born in Scotland but I’ve lived in Australia since I was young. Doesn’t make me Australian.

Fun fact, I knew two Indian girls who swore they'd never date Indian guys. Apparently even the ones that adapt to Western culture still revert to Pajeet culture whenever possible. Like they'll wash their hands in front of you in the toilets but at home? lol no

Actual pajeets are generally fucked. But I do find some Indian girls from upper classes (read: westernized and not at fear of being raped daily by pajeets) are fairly decent. But the men? Good lord, I wouldn't trust them to take my dog for a walk, they'd rape the poor thing. Or else have it die from the stench.

user, you need to understand that she's upperclass - lower (and middle class to an extent) British Indians are still pajeets. It's a culture thing, yes, but good lord will Momma and Poppa Pajeet want their younglings shitting in the streets like in the village

It's not that they'd rather, it's that they have no infrastructure. Most people don't have toilets in their house. The ones that do, the sewage system simply can't handle the amount already in there - blocks, overflows and even backwashes of other people's shit are common. So the best option then is to just shit outside.

>all their food looks like rice covered in diarrhea
>delicious

>they stink
So educate them.

>they’re rude like ALL the time
You're not exactly a charmer yourself. It's probably just a cultural misunderstanding - what's polite in their culture is rude in western culture. Look up "ethnocentricity".

They need to fix their damn country. It’s no ones fault but their own at this point. If they want working infrastructure they can go right ahead and fucking build it.

Can you tell me the flavor of that bait you just eat ?

I work with a bunch of Indians, they are horrible programmers. They import like 10 Hyderabad Indians with masters degrees in horse shit to replace 1 American programmer and then get angry and frustrated when all they get is absolute dog shit that doesn't work. We're losing clients because of how incompetent they are, but management won't dare hire any competent programmers.

Why do Indian women bathe in fucking perfume? I practically go into anaphylactic shock every time one walks by because my airways start to swell up from the intense aroma.

So they can shit in the streets more. Duh

Why is it my fucking job to get them to behave like human fucking beings? By rude I mean insulting but I guess if insulting someone is ok in india it has to be ok with me right? Because moving to another country doesnt mean you should act in accordance with said country’s social conventions at aaaaalllll.

Lol yeah it's just that easy, ay, fuck why did no one think of that before. You must be a genius.

lol the average indian
>clearly in a western country
muh fucking sides patel

They are genetically fucked.. come from the same gene pool as the Roma gypsies. Been inbred to the max.

Well then shut the fuck up, if you're not prepared to help them integrate to a new culture, stop bitching about it. Do something, or shut the fuck up. Everyone's just trying to get along. Maybe they're acting like that because of a series of bad experiences with westerners and you're just compounding their belief that all westerners are racist, ignorant pigs? Good fucking job, mang.

user, male Pajeets literally do not understand "no means no" when it comes to women.

It's like Muslims but far worse - Muslims are religious and can be reprogrammed.
Pajeets are... well, imagine if from day one on this planet you were told "oh, sexy sexy girl, please sexy time...".
That's what the fuck women are dealing wit hthere.

Take the whole catcalling thing and add in "by catcalling we mean we'll grab your tits and beat you if you try to stop us" and that's Pajeet land.
It's like Japan but on steroids

The women thing can be eexplained as since the men don't bathe, the women are generally taught not to bathe either and the perfume is a way to cover up the stentch

user, it's the country and culture - see Jameela I posted above, she's dressed nice and generally conducts herself well. If she were in India, born and raised, she'd be a wreck and never get a good job

If you got outsourced, then it's for a good reason, soyboy webdev.

It pretty much is that easy. We managed it and we didn’t even have the technology that today’s society has access to.

okay

user, I was making a joke. I posted her because she's an attractive Indian

dirty indians

Quads wasted on a literal faggot. Kek I will never understand your ways.

Hello i from the computer company. We spot a problem with your machine. Please press Windows key type cmd

I've been to India, and I'm British. I know Indian culture. India is not like this - parts of India are, but to say the entire country and all men is just fucking ignorant.
A big part of the problem is westerners and their attitude, plus British (lack of) education on Indian history. Most of the problems over there we created.

I’m not racist. They can be as brown as they like as long as they bathe and just aren’t cunts in general. Their problems aren’t my fucking fault geez.

Racism isn't just about skin colour, you moron.

Yeah it is. It’s actually only about that. Colloquial definitions aren’t real definitions.

Most of India actually is like that.
The places that are mostly white aren't not like that, yes.

You're British? Okay, imagine if say, 90% of the island was chavs and the 10% were upperclass rugby types. Tha'ts Indinia

i started working in cel phone industry recently and they are all over the place and smell like shit, that mixed with the two guys ruining the internet and the simpsons recently i really fucking hate indians.

>90% of the island was chavs and the 10% were upperclass rugby types
That's what England is like.

They are rude because they all think they are smarter than any westerners they meet....

lol okay

Listen dude technically I’m “British” but the English fucked my country too. Killed our language and destroyed our clan culture. I don’t get a free pass because I’m white so clearly I personally shot Ghandi.

I mean... Check.

Indian culture is shit and makes some shit people, but it's not all of them. There are a lot that smell like shit and curry and want "good deal best deal" though.

Mate that's not average not even here in London

Americans love them they give them blond gf and tv shows

still fugly

OP is from Pakistan and inbred.