Why do Cubans make the best immigrants from Latin America?

Why do Cubans make the best immigrants from Latin America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Adjustment_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_feet,_dry_feet_policy
refworld.org/docid/49749d342c.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wet Feet, Dry Feet Policy
>be cuban
>live in shitty commie regime
>stow away on a boat or make a raft or something
>make it to clapistan
>you are now welcome to become an american without a visa
Shame obama had to take it away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Adjustment_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_feet,_dry_feet_policy

Because republicans gave them a preferential status just for being Cuban since they were escaping from the evil commies. Not anymore, tho, thanks to Trump.

Illegals are illegals

There are white Cubans too, is any Spanish speaking person in America automatically considered "non white"? Would people like Fernando Torres and xabi Alonso be counted as non whites neutral because they're Spanish

they hate commies

They vote Republican because most of them are descendants of people who lived like kings under the US-backed dictatorship of Batista. When he was overthrown, the butthurt that manifested inside of these scumbags was enough to last for several generations and still hasn't run out of steam so it seems, however it's surely weakening.

>Not anymore, tho, thanks to Trump.

Yeah, Trump.

Because they know what happens when she goes to far to the left. They also know the freedom fighters are lying sacks of shit.

Yeah, because the commies forced them to close their plantations and free their slaves.

>Not anymore, tho, thanks to Obama.
FTFY

Cuba is a success and Castro was right.

Oh yeah, forgot it was one of the last acts of Obama, lmao

Still nobody really cared, Trump didn't even mention it as far as I know

A lot we're just middle class business owners who got fucked.

>Cuba is a success
>Just ignore those people drowning in the ocean, after sailing on makeshift rafts trying to make a perilous 90-mile trip to Florida just to escape it

those are slaveowners that couldn't stand the idea of having to actually do work

US foreign policy hasn't changed since the heart of the Cold War even as everything else has, because our country is run by aging cold warriors. Nobody can justify the continued blockade of Cuba for 20 years now.

Their unearned wealth got rightfully taken from them and they fled like rats

>""""""White"""""" Americans

They're jsut butthurt they come from a worse shithole with meme system than most latinos.

Now the fun thing is that Obama split in their face and Trump didn't give a shit when he became president

they're not
colombiareports.com/colombians-highest-standard-living-latinos-us-report/

gusANOS are the scummiest scum of the world

>Their unearned wealth got rightfully taken from them and they fled like rats
>tips ushanka
Some if the fighters who fought for Castro are those refugees because he told them they were just overthrowing Batista and then set himself up as a Communist dictator. Plenty of people left just because Cuba was become a shithole and was still run by a dictatorship.

>"White" Americans
Some /ourguy/ spelled it.

by definition, if you speak spanish you ain't white

Crossing an ocean sounds like a lot of work to me
So does starting a new life from nothing

Is it true most Cuban Americans are just Spanish immigrant who spent like 2 generations on the island?

Because they hate other Latinos, also nice tits.

The poorest poorfags there don't leave as much. That's why Cubans in Cuba are more black than most of the ones who emigrate.

But real Cubans and real Mexicans get along pretty well, tho.

Anyone who speaks Spanish here isn't white. It's a stupid rule, but so is One Drop.

It's the other way around.

Diasporafags aren't like their self-proclaimed nationality/ethnicity, you should know that better than most.

>But real Cubans and real Mexicans get along pretty well, tho.
That's because "real Cubans" are also brown sub-humans.

I have white Cuban friends

Whites are still the majority in Cuba. That pic is probably from Havana, where i think is where there are more blacks/mulattos than the rest of the country.
t.Been there myself

Diaspora Cubans from the older immigrant stock and their descendants have shitty complexs.

>Whites are still the majority in Cuba
>Estimates of the percentage of people of African descent in the Cuban population vary enormously, ranging from 34% to 62%
Cuba's like Brazil though, people who are even a little light skinned don't consider themselves black even if they are. Hard to tell what the actual percentages are.

>Estimates of the percentage of people of African descent in the Cuban population vary enormously, ranging from 34% to 62%
Need source on that
I'm tellling you, i've actually been there in Cuba, and not only in Havana. My mom has too, for longer periods. I know what i'm talking about

Because they're right wing. Gusanos de mierda.

Their people's identification actually matches their ancestory very well compared to other states in the new world.

>refworld.org/docid/49749d342c.html
>Afro-Cubans have now come to represent a larger proportion of the overall population and are now thought to constitute closer to 70 per cent of the total.
I've been to Cuba, the eastern half of the island is filled with blacks.

Gusanos de mierda.