Why do white men get so much attention on dating sites Sup Forums?

Why do white men get so much attention on dating sites Sup Forums?

They got the money.

They got the intelligence.

They got the lookes.

They jot the steady employment.

They got dads

normally
because at the end of the day everybody knows white people are the chosen one's and the clear master race.

There's a reason jealous dirty brown races are always so angry and jealous of us

They got swimming skills

>dating sites
Niggers don't kom-pu-tah

They got the penis.

Why does he holt the beer if he is like a sober fucking gym fag

Simply they know that they have much more than a big dick in their life and want to accomplish more than just breeding. Niggas think they do something in their life by fucking white hoes but in the end its all a biological impulse that shows IQ

That's some shoot for a magazine; it's supposed to make him more relatable, like the reader isn't so different from him.

Which is bullshit; he's handsome, intelligent, talented, and has the discipline to stay in great shape--none of which the average rag-flipper is.

>Go to photoshoot
>Give the aussie a stubbie as a prop
Logic follows

Because white males are the standard of male beauty, although people are free to have and do have different preferences.

As a group, white people are the majority and most successful.

mere exposure effect

*Chinese music plays ominously in the background

>majority
not for long chad your government is fucking in your literal ass with "diversity and multiculturalism"

Proof that white men are sought-after pls?

Ever heard of Jesus? MF people worship him. Every heard of skin whitening cream? People bleach the fucking skin to be just a little bit closer to white

They got the skillz to pay the billz

I've sent hundreds of messages to females on dating sites. I've had a total of one reply. That shit is a waste of time gave up on it years ago. It's 100% about looks. Females only care about looks or landing a sugar daddy.

It's because whites are the least racist people on earth. They judge melaninites singularly by their own actions before justly labeling them savage animals.

what dating site you used?
Wondering if putting myself (male) in a dating site is worth the effort, I've heard that, unless you are a super model billionare you don't get shit ever