Recommend more documentaries like this please, Sup Forums friends

Recommend more documentaries like this please, Sup Forums friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S77dCAZzcLM
nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0
yahoo.com/news/taliban-honey-trap-boys-kill-afghan-police-034032649.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
youtube.com/watch?v=ofJzavEH12A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rush Hour

Hood Life Volume 3

>plz recommend me more documentaries that reaffirm my current political biases.

Nothing political about the biological reality of black people being less intelligent than other races.

t. trayvon

Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party

Rush Hour?

Essentially this.

>tfw you don't have to limit your options of videos due to being an insecure cuck

feels good man

what is this from?

The Congo being a utter shithole is a political bias? lmao

Tie Xi Qu

>>tfw you don't have to limit your options of videos due to being an insecure cuck
True patrician attitude right here. Not even being sarcastic, this is a good mindset.

>there are people ITT that are offended by reality

any other race would have turned africa into an unstoppable global super power by now, even shitting streets

This meme needs to end.

What the nip in the movie doesn't seem to realize is the Congo was under the rule of a incredibly corrupt dictator Mobutu. Any political dissidence was completely crushed. The dude was in power for over 30 years and was backed by the US (anti-communism thing).

How the fuck were the civilians supposed to take care of the railway when they didn't even know where their next meal was coming from?

>This meme needs to end.
literally >DELET THIS

dude they have an average iq of

This is complete and utter fake. Africans are the most productive and innovative people on this planet. The reason they didn't need to maintain it is because the Belgians had African engineers build it and it'll last for a long time.

Yet in Stalins Russia and Maos China they still got shit done.

>blah blah blah its always everyone else fault but our own blah blah blah pls gib foreign aid ;DD

What is this classified as, asian wisdom kino?

>nip

"Draw some more mangas, fucking gook."

>the congo being shit is bias

Fucking lel

This is a nation so shitty that it was almost conquered by its tiny as fuck neighbor that had less than 1/8th congos population

I swear dictators are some of the most stupidest people.

>Vice
>Documentary on post invasion Afganistan
>Notable part of the video is about the Afgani custom of having male child prostitutes or Dancing boys

youtube.com/watch?v=S77dCAZzcLM

"They have figured out the biggest weakness of police forces -- bacha bazi," he told AFP.

>Taliban use 'honey trap' boys to kill Afghan police

>"bacha bereesh" – or boys without beards – widely become objects of lustful attraction for powerful police commanders.
>Boys have also spurred a deadly rivalry between policemen, with officials reporting incidents such as a public gunfight this year between two commanders in Gezab district as one of them angrily accused the other of "stealing" his bacha.
>'If you force me to abandon my boy lover, I will also abandon the checkpoint'.
>But the tactic appears more deep rooted in Uruzgan, where the boys are widely flaunted as a totem of affluence, with some officials openly displaying cellphone images to AFP of their "handsome bachas".
>"Commanders prowl neighbourhoods for young boys. We are scared of dressing up our children or buying new clothes that will make them attractive," said Nader Khan, a tribal elder

“At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,” the Marine’s father, Gregory Buckley Sr., recalled his son telling him before he was shot to death at the base in 2012. He urged his son to tell his superiors. “My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.”

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0

Sauce
yahoo.com/news/taliban-honey-trap-boys-kill-afghan-police-034032649.html

Jesus christ

More like the reality of the Congo being awful. Belgium delberately kept the population illiterate and uneducated. When Belgium gave the Congo independence, there were two people in the entire country with a university degree. One left, the other became President and was murdered within 5 years.

>When Belgium gave the Congo independence, there were two people in the entire country with a university degree

There were 16, not two. Still horrible either way.

>the other became President and was murdered within 5 years

Patrice Lumumba. Unironically awesome guy, did everything he could to get his country up and running properly. Also more or less told the King of Belgium to go fuck himself in public. And it wasn't 5 years, it was 5 months. The richest part of the Congo tried to secede immediately after independence, he ordered his top general to put down the rebellion, and predictably, that general turned around and murdered him before declaring himself President for Life.

Jesus fucking christ. Burn the whole damn place to the ground. Although they're not looking the other way because "it's their culture", they're looking the other way because if they don't let these pedos fuck little boys then those pedos will side with the Taliban and shoot at them.

>Belgium delberately kept the population illiterate and uneducated
You know, the soviets tried doing that to entire eastern Europe, but somehow they manged, wonder how

My friend served in Afganistan and told this kind of stories often. They were literally guarding these afgan officials while they fucked boys in hotel rooms.

Are you with a straight face going to blame Belgian colonialism for the shitshow that is the congo?

Nah only African ones, Khadaffi, Bashar, Saddam, Nasser, Mao, Deng, Mussolini, Tito, etc... were all gud

Not true at all. All the Eastern European countries had public education systems and universities open to all citizens (most of them not very good, but still). In the Congo, there were only a few universities and secondary schools, and all of them were whites-only until the late 1950s (a few years of independence). And there were so few primary schools that only 12% of kids in the Congo were able to go to any school at all prior to independence.

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

If you have the stomach for it, this one is quite gory

Liberia has open universities but only 1 student out of 42 000 managed to get higschool diploma to get in

Absolutely. If you set things up that almost nobody can get any education, and say "ok, you're on your own", what do you expect? A functioning country? Belgium ran that place as a giant rubber plantation for 70 years. There was no educated elite to take over like in British India or Malaysia.

*a few years before independence

>28.4 percent literacy in Imperial Russia
>By 1937 total literacy rate of 75%.
The Soviets considered their lack of education an embarrassment.

The commies were terrible at building a functional economic system, a military based on anything other than conscription and beatings, a stable social structure, or a coherent ideology, but you have to give them credit, they are unbelievably good at making sure everyone can read. I remember reading that Cuba has the highest literacy rate in the Caribbean and it's not even close.

>Be independent for over half a century
>It's Belgiums fault rape and chaos runs wild

You don't need to be literate to not cannibalize your children.

Get your beaner ass back to bed.

Gaddafi is an African you fucking retard.

He created the African Union.

>and say "ok, you're on your own"
did you mean
>and get kicked out by upstanding and self sufficient black people

Because if they really want to self rule themselves maybe they shouldnt complain of the resultant shithole they make if they dont know how to manage a country?

Maybe they should have pushed a more slow independent movement trying to learn something from "their evil oppressors"?

I mean, is easier to blame the guys that were runing your country and that you kicked out for not continue to rule said country but hardly makes more sense than addmiting that you were not qualified enough to run it yourself.

he was a proponent of pan-africanism but he was not racially african, even though Algeria, Tunisia, Morroco and Libya are in Africa there is a clear racial and ethnical distinction between arabs, berbers, kabyls and the african negroes

Any time someone tries to take complex geopolitical, sociological, or economic issues and boil them down to simple solutions you can immediately write them off as intellectually incapable of discussing the topic at hand.

So if you're the kind of person that craves documentaries where the complex issues of the world are boiled down to fantasy black and white cartoons you might as well stick to comic book material.

>not racially african
>racial and ethnical distinction between arabs, berbers, kabyls and the african negroes
>african negroes

Are Sup Forumstards really this retarded?

Berbers have been living in Africa for thousands of years.

I'm trying to tell you that Kaddafi was not a nigger

yeah and for thousands of years they practiced, and still do in countries like Mauretania and Sudan, the most brutal for of slavery including the castration of 2/3 of males

This. Literally on the level of lib cucks waiting for that new VICE documentary to show up in their subscribed box

He thinks the africa/african label is solely synonymous with west/central africans, despite the fact that africa is the mosy racially diverse region on earth.

He's an idiot with no concept of world history, his worldview is shaped soley by infographics posted on an andalusian chessboard making forum.

>yeah and for thousands of years they practiced, and still do in countries like Mauretania and Sudan, the most brutal for of slavery

I'm not saying the Berbers were good people, just that they are "racially African".

>>'If you force me to abandon my boy lover, I will also abandon the checkpoint'.

>it's just nature that the IQ rates of Africans jump up and down across national borders that has nothing to do with politics mothernature just read a map

eagerly looking forward to you Sup Forums brainwash victims getting the shock awakening deprogramming treatment in about 18 hours

Africa is gigantic and plays host to a lot of different ethnic groups, and it is a fascinating case study in how different levels of exposure to European powers and other conquering forces shape the various parts of the continent.

>ITT libcucks get triggered hard
It really says something about you guys that you interpret a simple request for similar documentaries as someone asking for their biases to be reaffirmed, you based that conclusion on literally nothing but your own wishful thinking. It's not normal to be so utterly, utterly anally devastated by the merest reminder of the existence of a documentary like this; grow up.

It won't change a thing for them, when people's views are challenged they will always double-down on them. And that goes for everyone, not just alt-right schmucks.

A lot of people think black and only black automatically when they hear African. It doesn't matter how factually wrong that is, that's the association people make.

It also doesn't help that black supremacist are constantly trying to piggyback on the accomplishments of non-black Africans.

>grow up.

Where the fuck do you think we are right now?

>tfw I tried to explain to one of my friends that Egyptians aren't black
>"But Egypt is in Africa!"

It was like that video where the guy doesn't understand that one kg of steel weighs the same as one kg of feathers.

Somalis and Ethiopians participated in the slave trade and enslaved "congoid" africans, does that make then "not racially african" is your retarded worldview.

I remember when VICE used to do decent minidocs about some liberal leaning subjects
What happened, did they change their staff?
Now that we're done with the incredibly biased docs on Ukraine, we pretty much only get docs pushing agendas, 10 min max docs and shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ofJzavEH12A

In their defense I'm sure if you polled most Americans you'd get a solid 20% that wouldn't believe you if you told them that Egypt is in Africa. Hell geography is consistently a weakpoint in American education. People love to exploit it.

I specifically associated black and african and it should have been obvious by my mention of Kaddafi and Nasser, Africa, in general specifically means central and western Africa because although it is the same continent as north and east Africa there is a clear racial and cultural demarcation line.

>documentaries
>free from political biases
pick one nigger or better yet name a single doc that isn't pushing an agenda

The guy could speak at least five fucking languages including gookinese. He needs to get out of there.

well the simple solution would be africans not being retarded

you mean you get your personal identity from being alt-right and are feeling anxiety after realizing not everyone on your favorite television and film board on an american anime website is as desperate for a sense of belonging as you and are now projecting that disconcerting feeling of your world view bring challenged onto us? oh ok, that's a shame, you should try connecting to people in real life instead

yes and the European slave trade was trading defeated tribes sold by negroes, you're arguing semantics and moving the goalpost so far from the original argument that we might as well be talking about the regimen of birds in the winter.

No one is claiming that, the point is that if you're someone that enjoys documentaries on an intellectual level you want to ensure that you're getting a good spread of bias in order to average them out. It's not hard to tell when you're just getting jerked off by a documentary and honestly those are the most boring ones. I'd rather watch something that gives me a reason to go read further to see if the shit that I don't like can be disproven or not than just sit back and be told how brilliant I am all the time.

there is the alt-right meme

stop projecting kid

>the poor nigs it's not their fault
It's always the same with you faggots.

I'd say you are more racist than me. You treat them like pets that can't even think and can't help being dumb fucks. I treat them like human beings that failed and say they should better themselves.

I hope you don't have kids. They will be failures on welfare.

are you trying to argue that Empire of Dust presents a biased view of African infrastructure ?

And Rwanda basically did it with only 300 fucking troops. It's fucking incredible

There's no such thing as alt-right kiddo. Just like there's no such thing as islamophobia.

Empire of Dust was fresh and interesting though

2BH colonials messed up by trying to bring civilisation to sub saharan africa. they arent capable of maintaining it

should have left them as a mish-mash of tribes. at least then they wouldnt have guns, and we'd get to make cool documentaries about them warring eachother

Rwanda is good at killing.

Yeah there's a bias, you could have a documentary about a dude talking about catching crayfish for 2 hours and it would have a bias. Information is being packaged and presented to you in a certain manner to form a narrative, so unless the documentary is a DOS computer voice reading encyclopedia entries with no formatting than it has some degree of bias to it.

No one's arguing that it isn't.

>Africa, in general specifically means central and western Africa
>mfw the mental gymnastics required in order for Sup Forumstards to delude themselves into thinking they're well informed on any topic

Instead of watching you continuously move goalposts let's go back to the point where you defend the point you made that Libyans aren't racially africans because they enslaved other africans.

Its Euro hours now friend, this is our board, get out burger

And most of that was done with cheap bulk of Chinese machetes. Fucking crazy to think about.

Having an authoritarian state is not an excuse for letting critical infrastructure go to shit. Even the most shit-tier Commie hellhole knew that investing in national infrastructure was good for the nation.

What the hell are you talking about? It's not about them being pets, any majority white or asian country put under the same conditions would be a shithole. If the US had decided, starting in 1945, to directly govern Japan as a colony built around one resource, not allow any Japanese to go to a university, blow up the old roads and factories while only building a few new ones*, keep 90% of the population illiterate by not building any schools or allowing any to be build, and allowed things to continue this way for about 70 years, do you really think that Japan would be a decent place in 2015? Especially if they overthrew the first democratically elected government the Japanese set up within a year and replaced it with a dictator?

*obviously the Belgians didn't blow up roads, but that's because there were none to blow up

my point was that libyans are not niggers

nice imaginary world you live in

wait, 300 soldiers killed 500k+ people

lol

When they gave books to africans, kids literally started building wind mills to supply their house with power in the middle of nothing. This race meme needs to die.

Most shit-tier commie hellholes were functioning countries at one point and were backed up by pretty robust education systems and centuries of infrastructure know-how. Parts of Africa were essentially the opening scene of 2001 a space odyssey until a hundred or so years ago. The reason for that is another topic entirely.

People keep equating communism with non-developed societies and I have no idea why.

Nigger is a racially slur used against west/central africans slaves brought over to North America. No one said they were "niggers" or tried to conflate them together except you.

You said Libyans weren't racially african, and still 15 posts later can't figure out a way to defend your clearly false statement.

God, I hate all the Chinese coming into Africa, if they step foot in my country hopefully they'll be thrown out. Attempting to colonize a continent already recovering from a brief occupation.

I always laugh at how westerns dehumanize Africans, if they only knew how similar the Western world was to it. They don't understand the corruption issues that hold us down from moving forward, their stupid nations constantly sending aid that doesn't even reach the citizens but rather ends up in the pockets of greedy men.

>*obviously the Belgians didn't blow up roads, but that's because there were none to blow up
So Belgians are also to blame there were no roads there, something that even ANCIENT civilizations all over the world had thousands of years before Belgium even existed?

now the whole hutu population pretty much went day of the rope