I will rate any picture posted in this thread

I will rate any picture posted in this thread.
It could be anything, anything.
And I will thoroughly rate the image.
Feel free to stop by and post an image, every image will be rated.

Bumping this shit cuz why not

7/10
It's a beauty user, the overlapping of the black man on the couch and the green background is fantastic. The flowers are also pretty amazing, but more flowers with varying colours would have made it better. Also the red leaves in the middle look pretty ugly, they should be green.
The black man has a nice pair of glasses, and the shine on his bald head really reminds one of the true natures of life. However I am not a big fan of the couch, it's too deep and the colour is disgusting.

8/10
First of all, I love the colours. Especially that grayish blue in the background remind me of cold Russian winters. The red on the right is really pure and actually looks like some sort of blood.
The body of the skeleton looks really confusing, limbs are everywhere like Fallout 4.
The faces are really detailed, like the skeleton's and the wizard's. I also like the scared expression of the man behind the wizard. The 'army' in the back could maybe get some extra detail.

3/10
The picture quality isn't that good, the texture and color of that table is horrific and Colgate is not a good company. The letters also have a strong eye-irritating font, and lack centralization. I like the concept, it's a good way to make virgins brush their teeth, just tell them a female used this toothbrush as well.

6/10
Really like how the faces show different expressions, but what really makes it stand out is the mysteriousness of these expressions. For instance the Lisa in the middle left has an interesting expression, but nobody really can read it. What really mingled my jingle is the the lack of structure in the middle top, it is disoriented and the images need some cropping. Maybe also some more story to the images would help.

4/10
I absolutely love the idea behind this image, but the image itself is too bland and rough. In post apocalyptic times, people imagine rough and strong people surviving, but this picture is proof that even the weakest and most vulnerable like Bean have a chance in this new world.
I despise the colours of the this picture, and the cars are too metallic and need less height and also less tenacity

9/10 would live here
This image is both warm and cold, and radiates this comfy aura to any user looking at it. The colours of the houses are also pretty extravagant. Especially those wooden textures of the boat shelters in the middle. The reflection of the water is a bit hazy, but is definitely compensated by the water's still motion. The mountains look a bit flat, making it a bit less impressive.

4.5/10
The beak of this bird along with its head hairs are the only thing from keeping this above a 1/10. The picture is too close, and many of the features of the bird are basically invisible because of the hairs and bad camera shooting. The Homer Simpson only adds to this picture's confusion.

2/10
Watches that are not made from a metal or steel that are branded for men, are instantly fucking disgusting. Also the name Manhattan signature is supposed to sound fancy, but really sounds like an Ali express rip-off. And don't get me started on the brand named Instwatch, what is this supposed to even mean or represent? But ay, at least they are not smartwatches

7.5/10
This is an optimal image to prove that people fall for anything. Even an alien with some lines on it, and people will instantly masturbate to pictures like these. The colour orientation could have been better though, although it is the idea that counts here

I love your rates man

5/10
It's a pretty bad propaganda poster, but I like propaganda posters. The message is really unclear, at first glance I wasn't sure who the bad person was in this picture. The fact that they need to put a flag on his hat also only makes it worse, people should be able to tell what his nationality is by his appearance and features

Pls r8

Is op kill

R8

holy crap, I have allot of proof that this is true, but I always thought they looked ugly so its not possible. This is confirmed. Shocked. Grey or tall white zeta have a history of youthfulness that requires loving to flourish, horrific pictures of zetas dying because the humanoid parents were incapable of accepting a hybrid child, and the result of being unloved causes them to wither away even at extreme young ages.
The zetas themselves are grey as they have been evolved from nuclear self annihilation. And the fact that japanese cultures enforces youthfulness and also express difficulty in breeding, and all believe in et's and also have the greatest amount of history with nuclear disaster. There are even japanese who claim to be hybrid, on earth. This cant be a coincidence. As I know there are entire spaceships devoted to propel the program of breeding more hybrid children. They are encouraged to begin choosing sex partners at very young ages! And volunteers get endless amount of care. But the abduction program was only a short thing. As when it became public, Americans started sending fleets of volunteers in order to trade, but also some disagreements about memory preservation of volunteers and non programming laws. Thus the abduction program began and then was cancelled due to disagreement and violation of first contact protocol.

Is that steve jobs?

10/10
Wonderful, stealth, 50 shades of grey, sexy, powerful, vague, untamed, raw, wilderness, nature, fog, unclear vision, danger, alert, guardedness, aware, scent, aware, hunt, prey. Awesomeness upon layers of awesomeness. 10/10

Rate this one dad

Yep

Fucking faggot op I swear to God if I ever come across you irl I will pummel you for abandoning this thread

I though for once that OP wasn't a faggot, there was a good time to be had in this thread. Now all hope is lost.

Sorry my children, I thought this thread was gone.

All posts below this one will be rated again, sorry for the inconvenience

r8 this cover pls

Ok I forgive, rate this pic pls

7/10
Normally pictures like these are fake and just staged. But the expression on this comrade's face is really not stagable, this man has seen some things on the field. The infantry outfit looks low tier, but at least it's not camo. His badge on his right shoulder resembles that of the Thule Society, but I am still uncertain of it. Add some more textures and a better quality, and it would truly be a piece to put in our younglings' history books

6/10
I have rated amany album covers, but those usually give you an idea of how the music would sound like. They represent something, have a deeper meaning. This one is just like it says psychedelic, there's not too much to tell about this picture. Other than the many vibrant colours. I do really like the warmness and the textures of the colours. So at least you have that going

Biedra

10/10
Makes me feel like a crusade across the Baltic.

Now that's funny shit right there

This one also

Too bad they lost tbh

rollerino

Pretty clear they lost because of retarded decisions like this.

Yup

We are waiting OP

why no rate?

R8 this