What's holding you back, b?

What's holding you back, b?

Nothing, bye.

Family, I also like to drink tea and eat chips. But that's all, so I'll probably kill myself in a few days

nothing, i have no where to go tho..

Join a gym

i work out at home, i have a pull up stick and going jogging is more then enought to stay fit

Held down by gravity.
-/m/

The treatment of a (deadly) disease I had a few years ago.

Family and friends. I also want to try more drugs, may as well. Salvia, shrooms, acid, DMT, MDMA, speed, maybe coke once. I'm very nihilistic, but I've kinda come to the point where I realize it's pointless to just be depressed and negative all the time. There's so much shit to do, and psychedelics have the potential to completely change one's perspective. There's really no reason not to try them if we're all going to die one day anyway, so we may as well make good use of our time and attempt to learn something about this illusion we call reality.

A literal retard faggot.

nothing.
but you see, the problem is that there's nothing worth going all out for either

voices in my head (awake) and disturbing dreams (sleep).

It gets tiring...

bone idleness and not giving a fuck

Some dumbass bitch making all the other dumbass bitches fuck with my little brother instead of me.

I'm doing this to myself, but i'm trying my best to work on that. It's getting better, slowly but still.

For some success does. I'm in big leagues.

Yourself?

all my friend's think of me of their "down to earth" friend, aka talk them out of their bs life "events". but that all they see out of me. They only talk to me when they have something bs happen to me or they in a mood they want to get out of.

Kids. Student loan debt after going to a terrible college. Bad dis information american culture. American laws that make the system favor the already-wealthy and making it harder for the new comer to get somewhere financially successful. Other people who keep fucking me over.

You drive me insane. I kinda like it.

Honestly, not knowing what I should be doing. I want to get to know girls and all that, but have no idea how to meet any. My friends either live too far away or don't like going to clubs or bars for example and going alone just seems weird to me. Thinking about signing up to a gym so I may get some chances while doing something for myself. Right now, every day is pretty much the same and I'm really getting bored of it all.

Sounds like you b!ame everyone and everything but yourself.

Girls are everywhere. Stop thinking they are all clumped in one spot. They are not.

youre fucking stupid... sissy boy propaganda if ivee ever read it . Cuck

>I'm very nihilistic, but I've kinda come to the point where I realize it's pointless to just be depressed and negative all the time.
holy shit the irony

Tell them it bothers you, if it does. I wish I had that kind of friend.

I don't mind being stupid sometimes.

First off, that would be 'contradictory', not 'irony'. And no, it isn't. Nihilism is the belief of nothing and that nothing matters. I still certainly believe so, but how one chooses to perceive reality is what makes a difference. Yes, I could view it as utterly meaningless, do nothing, and only think negatively, or I could attempt to find meaning in little things and be positive even though it ultimately doesn't matter. It's all about perspective because there are two sides to every coin.

well I like sometimes, but if I do say it bothers me I feel like they all around going to stop talking to me. I mainly alone most days. I like the company of people.

Well I guess not just girls but people in general. I have no idea how to approach someone or where to look for someone to approach in the first place.

I went to uni and tried being a game developer now I don't know what do to instead.

>game developer
>uni

Ivy or sandstone?

No idea what I want to do as a job.

Myself.

I am nable to beat my enemy, which is me. How do I win that bettle?

Motivation.