WWYD EXTREME EDITION GIVE US YOUR SICKEST THOUGHTS

WWYD EXTREME EDITION GIVE US YOUR SICKEST THOUGHTS

turned 18 in january fresh slut

WWYD to this stupid bitch

I'd have sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

u monster

And raise the child conceived in this act with her in the best way possible.

WYYD

WYYD to my cousin

choke her until she passed out, then release, let her breath, then repeat

tie her up and finger her pussy

SUCK SUCK FUCK FUCK PUSSY PUSSY

what else?

anything else?

restrain her hands behind her back, finger her pussy, choke her out

nothing like playfully stroking her nipples, then pinching down on them so hard she screams out in pain

Take her out to eat at the finest restaurant, letting her have whatever she wants.

I'd put her to work in the coal mines. Then, just as she's about to reach retirement age I'd fire her for some imagined slight to avoid giving her a pension

bitch loves getting abused during sex WWYD

Apply makeup to her eye so it covers it up, give her some money then take her on a vacation.

She's probably burned coal more than a few times tbh, so working in a mine, surrounded by her "boyfriends" would seem second nature

Not bruised enough

pull her legs apart, run my tongue from her clit to her asshole, taste a little, spread her cheeks & watch my dick hurt her asshole

older pics?
I’d hold her down, put my arm across her throat & force my dick deep into her asshole & fuck her dry til the friction makes her asshole bleed

head butt her teeth while she orgasms from deep anal

wish it was, here's moar of her

older pics I'd have to send to you.. you have a throw away email?

only legal lmao
[email protected]

Na I'd leave that dumb bitch lmao

id make her brush her teeth with the tip of my dick before I force it down deep into her neck

I'd lift up that dress while her bf was watching and bend her over on the table and fuck her then he would fuck her and cum inside and I'd the night cum inside after him using his cum as lube then I'd lick it out and spit it in her mouth as I made out with her

Every one just seems to want to fuck her while she's restrained, I'd like to tie her up to something that will be pulling her limbs in 4 different directions ready to draw and quarter her so I can her her scream in pain while I plow my dick into her.

Nut in her pussy and used the jiz that dribbles out as lube to fuck her in the ass.

these two sisters are at a party. how should their night end, Sup Forums?

With a Dentist

Friends daughter can someone fun tribute

Cum tribute

do me what you want for chrismas ....

Break her arms and legs, lay her on a bed. Prop her jaw open by wedging something to the sides of her mouth. Force feeding her ecstacy and meth while pumping her with adrenaline and force fucking her mouth repeatedly and cumming as deep as I can as her forcefully awake eyes watch me in a mixture of pain and pure bliss.

with my dick lodged in rights throat & my hand round lefts neck

Tie her up lock her in a dark basement. Get her hooked onto ecstacy and then coat my dick in honey infused ecstacy so she has to suck my dick dry to get her fix

Would love to slip my hands down those jeans and fingerfuck her, jamming my cock into her ass and gripping her by the hair. Moar/nudes?

Wwyd?

holy fucking shit MOAR

Wwyd to my sleeping sister Brittany? Just turned 18

open her lips gently so she doesn’t awaken, jizz in her mouth.
roll her over & force my dick into her ass so fast it makes her jump & clench her asshole around my dick

cover her mouth with chloroform make sure she's passed the fuck out then while I choke and rape her body make sure to get her pregnant also write slut all over her and pregnant on her stomach so she can wake up and realize what she did.

>realize what she did.

only hot part is you blaming her in the end. unf

Wwyd to my English teacher?