Has science gone too far?

Has science gone too far?

One time a girl used one of these to pee on my face.
10/10 would recommend

wtf?
Water can be scarce hiking an area like that. So, after using do you use some of your precious water to clean? Or just carry around a piss soaked plastic tube in the heat?

>piss soaked plastic
You realize this is an oxymoron, right?
You'd just shake it off and put it away, if you're so ocd riddled that this bothered you, you have no business hiking / camping or being outdoors in the first place.

Looks like a great invention, if I was a gril I would buy one

Yep camping people love piss on all their belongings

Girls can literally do the same thing without that thing.

And I 'could' take a piss doing a handstand.
Doesn't make it's the most convenient or splash free way

It comes with a plastic storage bag, or you could just use a ziplock. Not everything has to be difficult.

>a dude is hitting on a girl in a bar
>after a while she says:
>I’ll make you a bet, if you win I’ll
>let you fuck me, if I win you give
>me five hundred bucks.
>The guy looks a bit suspicious and
>asks:
>What’s the bet?
>She aswers:
>We sit here and drink five more
>beers, then we go out to the alley
> and see who can piss higher on the
>wall.
>The dude laughs and accepts. They
>drink the beer and go outside.
>The dude says:
>Ladies first.
>The girl shimmies out of her panties,
>pulls her skirt up around her waist,
>jumps up, arches her back and sprays
>piss about a foot up the wall.
>The guy laughs, uszips, pulls out his
>cock and starts to arm about three feet
>up.
>The girl says:
>Whoa there dude, no hands.

I can handle dirt and shit but putting something you just pissed on into your bag is downright degenerate. Nearby stream of water? Good to go

Do you force water up your cock after you piss?

Nice

How many sold?

>So, after using do you use some of your precious water to clean? Or just carry around a piss soaked plastic tube in the heat?

you just walk around with a piss covered dick, don't you?

so progressive

You're all talking like this is something new, first time I saw a she-wee was in 2005 at Download Festival

Girls do have wipes

wut
this makes no sense.
When they made the bet she never said he couldn't use his hands.
Also even without using your hands it's pretty fucking easy to piss higher than a foot off the ground.
what the fuck is this joke.

Steve Irvin would make Chop Suey out of you. Of course you lick it clean so you don't lose valuable liquid and minerals!

That's not science, that's plumbing.

I'm not sure if this turns me on or grosses me out. Who the hell is going to carry that around after someone uses it?

yeah, and if you're not agile/flexible enough to use the heel of your foot to aim your dick, you probably shouldn't be dropping your pants in front of a woman

wasting a piss licking line on irwin and not bear grylls

see
and / or, pick related
Life isn't that hard user

>this joke is internally inconsistent
>humor should always be literal
>or it’s just not funny
>i’m unsubscribing
>which is fine because i need
>more time to organize the
>ingredient lists i take from any
>food item that comes in red, green,
>or blue packaging

She didn't mention that before, so yeah, no. That wasn't the bet. That's her being a privileged cunt and trying to have it her way and cheat some good, hard working man out of his money and the sex he's about to earn pissing over her head.

I always thought he should’ve got half a hard on and then done a handstand.

Oh fuck, I'm an inept sleepless idiot.

Of course I meant Bear Grylls. I have the highes respect for Steve Irvin and would never think of him licking wee.

A female PFC left one of these lying around her unattended kit.

We used it to siphon diesel fuel into jerry cans lmao. Diesel. Odour. Never. Leaves.

Yeah right you just lick it and its good for another use. Good job science! Where is the massive robotic penis fueled by your piss that can physically lock on vegina and vibratorily pump the living orgasms out of women? That is what I want!

His dick by default is already about 3 foot off the ground, all you have to do to beat 1 foot is stand a little closer...

does it come with toilet paper so she can dry her shit off afterward?

Why do you think that ray impaled him?

It’s a silly joke, not a brain teaser autismo.

>"i bet u sex that u cant do a handstand, if i win u give $50000000
>"oh ok"
>he goes to do a handstand
>"haha no hands haha i win haha"

Feminism

It could be made with water-repellent coating, then you wouldn't need to clean it!

Yes, there is toiletpaper in between the plastic, if you turn around and type the code, toiletpaper will come out of a tiny gap. It also has a solar powered replicator to produce any amount of toilet you can ever wish for. Althought, the cheap version is light and flexible but produces 1 toiletpaper in 2 seconds. The more expensive one can produce toiletpaper in 20 per second and you can program it on your computer to change the appearance of your toilet paper to be anything you wish! Even a dollar bill!

What kind ball garlging taint greaser do you have to be to turn a goofy ass joke into some kind of political statement? Are you sure you’re not a blue haired third wave twat?

Yeah that is a great idea! It would also lubricate better if the massive robotic penis vegina pumper was water repellent. Hmm I wonder why condoms aren't water repellant. You have found a black asshole in the market! Were going to get rich!

What no, I meant the device OP posted should be water-repellent!

They make paper disposable versions too.

Can write name on the snow :)

>someone devises useful piece of equipment for females. OP declares science has gone too far

google is fail, where can I buy one?

>Not everything has to be difficult.
and yet someone decided that yanking down your jeans and popping a quick squirt isn't hard enough and you need to buy a plastic funnel to complicate matters

only human beings would buy a product to piss in the woods

You’re google-fu sucks so bad it hurns my feelings. How the fuck do you even get it together to leave your bedroom without getting hit by a car or punched in the mouth?

I’ve seen girls already use funnels to do this so no.

>hey baby, is that a funnel on your love tunnel?

Well, I mean... If I were a woman, knowing what I know now, I'd also want to be able to pee standing.

>someone actually buys this
>too stupid to roll a fucking paper into cone shape

>glitched prices!!!! nons

When women take a piss squatting then piss flows all over their ass and most of the time they don't even wipe it off.
Women are disgusting in that way.

LE PENIS ENVY

After watching her strip down and spray piss I’m going to be rock hard anyway so no problem.

On this edition of Sup Forumstards don't know anything about women:
>The she Wee

You don't piss near a stream when you're in the outback - are you a piss drinker boy?

piss goes everywhere, mr virgin

Serious question: Why is this advertisement still allowed to be spammed on Sup Forums?

How else is a girl gonna pee in a bottle?

Right, that proves all women are pigs. Good work Clouseau

Good advice.

I've seen enough women taking a piss in the woods to know that they don't wipe.

Um cant you just insert duh?

That's what undies are for :))

you take that too serious

On every edition tbh

>I've seen enough women taking a piss in the woods
>seen his mom
>projects to all women