Sub Sup Forums, just letting you know you can get 50 synapse AI coins for free...

sub Sup Forums, just letting you know you can get 50 synapse AI coins for free. I can easily see this being worth $10-50 end of year. that's $500-2500 for doing nothing, don't even need to give away personal details

tokensale.synapse.ai/r/56849

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.synapse.ai/r/57037
medium.com/@kuzkotnn/syn-tokens-the-reward-for-information-you-create-unintentionally-and-systematically-754e90029a18
tokensale.synapse.ai/r/57221
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is it free? Can only see options for buying with eth

click on the link and sign up and you get 50 for free. you can buy more if you want but if you sign up via that link you get 50 for free

hey how is it free can u explain further. i have not gotten any free coins mah dood

It's a referral link, nice try OP

Referral links, enjoy your ban

Sage & AIDS

What is referral link?

ok dood i did no big deal but tell me what is the scope of the value rising. blockchain is a buzzword in the industry right now, its gonna take some time before this even amounts to shit

nice, got my 50 free coins. thats 5$ worth if my calculation is correct but lets see if it goes to the moon by the end of the year

it taps into data mining and advertising. it could be big if it is adopted by some big players. you're literally an early adopter so if it does moon you can see some decent gains. 7.5 million has already gone into it.

got 50 coins as well, cool
let's see if this is worth something

45,000,000 SYN Tokens will be sold into by 12th march. i dont think the value will sky rocket like btc because SYN is already in abundance. the demand-supply ratio is fucked up

yeah im gonna get some referrals syn coins thru my fam. ill get like 400. how much u got?

yes and that 45,000,000 represents $7.5m invested into the coin
so you're getting like 10$ worth for free and it could moon.

just click the link, sign up and you get 10$ worth of crypto for 1 minute of work

i already did, but can u tell me how do i sell this syn coin.

It’s in ICO phase

It will be released in spring 2018, you can sell it then but you probably

yeah i just read an article. thanks for looking out dood i might just make some moolah off of this and finally go to Tokyo and bang some chinks.

im gonna drop off my referral code
tokensale.synapse.ai/r/57037

and if someone wants to know whats this bout heres a good link

medium.com/@kuzkotnn/syn-tokens-the-reward-for-information-you-create-unintentionally-and-systematically-754e90029a18

You probably want to wait for it to rise*

Signed up, got nothing. Fake and whey.

tokensale.synapse.ai/r/57221 this thing is cool in theory

Go to /biz/, they love scams and cryptoschemes.

Don’t see why, did you click the link in OP and sign up directly from the page? You should have 50 coins

tokensale.synapse.ai/r/57221 this thing is cool in theory you can just have fake emails and sign up easy $$$$