What happens after death, Sup Forums?

What happens after death, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levitation_(paranormal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraterrestrial_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_badgers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember what it was like before you were born? It's like that.

That was tough, but you'll live I guess

Absolute peace in that case.

You’ll be reincarnated into something new. Be it you would be born into the Stone Age, space age or maybe even current times if you fucked up enough

get a load of this faggot

Your metabolism stops, and your body starts decomposing?

Hopefully we leave someone behind who smiles at their memory of you.

you get deleted

why? no idea

Since, just like before being born, there is a vacuum of conciousness, you will most likely transition conciousness to someone being born at that instant. Nothing to do with re-incarnation, just basic physics (entropy)

Like the way going to sleep and waking up feel like an instant

>implying a plane/field of consciousness fits within the laws of physics governing entropic matters

More death, then undeath

What about the mind? Is it not transcendental?

You either believe consciousness comes from your processor (brain) and it's synapses/receptors acting like switches (processing bio-binary) or you believe it comes from something more ethereal.

It's not about transition per say, more like a gap to be filled. The randomness that comes with being born will be re-rolled after you die, because there is no concept of "not existing"

what makes u think it is? Minds dont come without brains
>im really scared, guys - i need some bullshit for comfort

>what makes u think it is?
Why not? People levitate and shit, hard to imagine that being caused by the physical brain. This world is a lot like a dream

Sometimes sex if the killer is into necrophilia. Does that count as rape tho?

If you're reborn without your memories, you're not reborn. Your memories is what makes you.

>People levitate and shit

We exist in a higher dimension where the flow of time is irrelevant. Life and death is all about change. In that realm we are not part of linear time - there is no forever, there is no eternity. Everything we ever were persists in a state where there is no change.

At most it can come from an observed recordance (after the fact) it happened by a closed boundaried 4 dimensional uniserve. You'd get a lot more if I wasnt having the living shit harassed out of me and I was high. A lot more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levitation_(paranormal)

>Why not?
>Ppl levitate and shit
theres your problem, u gullible fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science

>_(paranormal)

Nigga we know what it is. Humans can't fucking do it

Could be a simulation.

You go to heaven if you’re pure.
You go to hell if you’ve sinned.

No once oxygen stops going to the brain u have 10 minutes before all brain activity dies and u cease to exist

do u have anything to prove anything u say, or r u just throwing words around? Cuz u know, could be u r fucking wrong

no

Then what, live happily ever after with my dead relatives eternally? Fuck that I'd rather be in peace and rest or doing cocaine off a hookers ass then live in your mystical bullshit fairytale

>people levitate and shit

Well I'm not saying anything, just that people levitating enough to warrant a wiki page might mean there's no smoke without fire and since you brought up science why not two birds with a one stone: that this is a simulation? Shrug.

Nasty sex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraterrestrial_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn
did u reach the part, where it says its not real?

there is also a wiki page about how you can create a small person out of shit, honey and semen you fucking brainlet

You wake up standing in long line at the Burbank DMV. You play some weird game about eating snow cones on your phone for about half an hour. Then you get to the window and a clerk named Denis asks you to sign you name about fifty times. Then Denis gives you stuffed iguana and an inflight menu from the Concorde. Then you walk outside and you’re not in Burbank some weird place that looks like the town from the Simpsons. It doesn’t matter where you go but eventually you’ll meet up with some guy, you’ll just know who he is my magic or something. He’ll take you to Long John Silver’s and pay for everything. It’s pretty cool because this one has beer. After you get sick of doing that you go roller skating. When it’s time to go home he’ll show you where your duplex is. It’s weird because you actually get to live in both sides so I don’t know why the fuck they bothered making it a duplex.

Link me senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_badgers

look up homonculus

You'll blink and then at some point in the distant distant future you'll spontaneously pop back into existence only to die horribly (and again, and again, approximately once ever 10 billion years or so)

So...enjoy this life because being probability popped back into existence is going to fucking suck.

>doing cocaine off a hookers ass

Maybe haven is like that. One infinite line of coke on a infinitely big whore ass.

Are you telling me I am a brainlet because I am open-minded toward the simulation hypothesis?

>imagine being born as a nigger

>if nigger
>then
>find a collective be a good member/follower.

prove any of this
id say so. Its not about "open-mindedness", is about scepticism

I’ve got one that can see.

>id say so. Its not about "open-mindedness", is about scepticism
I feel sorry for you

who cares about what a brainlet like u feels. I feel sorry for u.
U gonna present any evidence of the simulation, brainlet?

That’s not being open-minded, that’s being a dipshit sophomore that just took a philosophy class and thinks that going on and on about an unprovable idea somehow makes you interesting. Did you miss all the rest:

>how do I know you’re all not robots and I’m the only real human?
>how do I know that the color blue you see is the same as the color blue I see?
>how do I know I didn’t just pop into existence a second ago with all my memories?
>how do I know that I’m the same person when I wake up?

Most people get the fuck over this shit by age 16.

I don't think you understand what I have been saying about re-rolling existence. You have no link/control between your life. Your actions will be defined by the environment you are raised in. You will just rob liquor stores and rape drunk roasties. Now that I think of it, it's probably a more exciting life than the one I have

>a wannabe philospher getting schooled on fallacies
Like pottery

i dont think u understand what is evidence

>be openminded, though
>u might be wrong, though

You can burn in hell like the rest of them

It comes down to the probability of particles spontaneously forming from virtual particles spawned by a vacuum, then the probability of those particles interacting and forming more complex chains. (Or objects popping into existence hole hog, which was about 1 in ten billion without narrowing down a location) Dealing with large large numbers over long long periods of time gets interesting.

what if i go to heaven and theres a person i dont like then? Then im not happy.

niggers tongue your anus then you are kill forever

after death?
you get out of hell ofc

evidence of what? You mean to tell me you have evidence of a successful nigger? kek
Serious people don't live under "mights and coulds", they take both moral and ideal stances. Something your limp wristed, kantist, probably marxist ass couldn't do to save his life

You will enter a dream like world where you can do absolutely anything, your deepest darkest fantasies come to life and you have ultimate power in your own world.

how does any of this prove reincarnation with 10000000 years lag?

It should be noted that the 1 in ten billion number was for an object roughly the same mass as a car popping into existence. Once you go up a few orders of magnitude it starts becoming possible for city sized objects to pop into existence.

what happened before life?

evidence of reincarnation, bitch

keep yappin, nihilistic commie

what did he mean by this?

Nothing happens. FOREVER!

It's not reincarnation, per say, it's a duplicate of your body spontaneously forming that thinks it's you and has your memories. it probably dies almost immediately though, since it forms in a vacuum. Your dead body forming would be much more common. Somewhere in the universe there's probably a version of your dead body just floating listlessly in space.

Mmm drunk toasties
>

Truth is evidence.

Imagine being so much of an schzioprhenic autistic retard you couldn't wrap your head around an apriori.

Somethings happening right now. How can you know that nothing will happen after this?

Nothing happens. FOREVER! But we won't know that.

1 in ten billion chance of a car popping into existence per what? per cubic meter per second?

stop trying to justify 1 bullshit with a bullshit, unsubstantiated hypothesis. Show us all the dead bodies of everything, that was ever alive floating in space, instead. Or r u just fucking wrong?
Truth isnt evidence. How do u determine truth?

every year has a one in ten billion chance of it happening somewhere in the universe. Could be less, could be more, but carried out till the heat death of the universe, it will happen eventually. Especially as expansion continues to accelerate.

Somethings's happening right now and Somethings happens every day - but for those who live.

apriori, my ass tastes like shit, but what does shit taste like?

shit tastes like shit, but u must know thast better)

It's not bullshit. It's science. Spontaneous generation has been observed. We've found photons and quarks so far, but considering the odds, the difficulty of establishing large scale vacuums with sensors, and the time at which we've been looking, that's pretty good. It comes down to virtual particles not pair-annihilating properly, leaving you with a tiny bit of particle or anti-particle.

Evidence

No ur shit tastes like shit.

has spontaneous generation of exact genetic duplicates of bodies been observed, u fuck?

i fucking hate this meme answer, i dont even care if its being used ironically or not, its not the same shit. you didn't die before you were born, its not the same shit

show evidence for reincarnation, then

u are all writing shit instead of answering the question.

>burn in hell
satanic trips

what else would u rather hear? U die and everything stops for u? Even the awareness of it stopping isnt there? How much more simplistic do we have to be for u to get theres nothing after dath?

no1kno

Obviously not, but there's nothing stopping it from happening. So, given the size of the universe and the time-scales we're talking about, it will. We probably just won't be around to see it as we'll have been dead for several billion years or more. I'm really not sure why you're so hung up on this. It seems like a really weird thing to get mad about.

Your body is consumed by insects, worms, funghi and bacteria.
Earth keeps revolving, life goes on. What else should happen?

>obviously not
then stfu
>but theres nothing stopping it from happening
laws of physics r

Non-existence is the only logical conclusion.
It happens to every dead ant and we are no different

It has been answered, you just need to stop being retarded

The fact that it happened.

it didnt happen, so u lose

Whut about NDEs?

Surprisingly not. The laws of physics support (nay, demand) that it happen eventually.

Incidentally, it's also likely that a similar mechanism is responsible for the creation of the universe in the first place.

thats exactly what im saying happens though, nothing, you don't even get to know the nothing its just nothing you cease to exist, there is no round 2. But somehow people try and equate not being born, to having been born and dying, which makes 0 fucking sense. It's simple fucking math:
0+1= 1
1-1= 0
it makes me angry that people can even entertain the idea that not being born=being dead

what about them?

Dead ants aren't sentient beings. They also do not have a conscious - they are not aware of their existence.