These three guys will never ever play a live show together again

>these three guys will never ever play a live show together again
why even live?
(Alex and Ged playing together, however, is still well within the realm of possibility)

Oh well. I got to see them 3 times.

if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice

They broke up?
>tfw got to see em in 06

>Alex will never be your dad
Why even live?

>too young to go to their shows when they still toured to where I live
>they never came back after I could afford to go as an adult
If I were to be 5 years older I'd be able to catch them but it was not meant to be.

Not broken up, just not touring.

Neil Peart retired from touring because of bad arthritis, and I think Alex Lifeson has the same problem, so they’ll likely never tour again. They haven’t ruled out new music but apparently Neil isn’t interested in performing any more concerts.

>tfw got to see them on their last two tours
feels good man

My dad took me to see them when they were on that tour playing Moving Pictures in whole, and it was great, but I missed all the other tours afterwards because I assumed they’d be around for awhile. Fucking hurts. I really regret not seeing them when they had that string section.

The violinist they had with them was a beast if I recall. They were also standing just feet away from giant fire pillars.

>tfw got to see them on their last tour and they fucking played for 2 hours. \m/

>tfw got to see them at the last show of their last tour and they kicked complete ass

Rush is one of the very few dadrock bands to be worth seeing even at the end of their career, and have their 2010's output actually be really good

Rush are fucking garbage. Even Dream Theater and Porcupine Tree are better.

Tfw seen them twice

glad I went to r40 desu

>implying any of the three bands are actually bad
they might not be your favorites, but calling them "garbage" invalidates your arguments.

I think you meant him

same here. grateful for my dad bringing me along. R40 was one of the best shows ive ever seen honestly.

I love that everyone in this thread seems to have listened to Rush/seen them with their dad. My pops and I saw them on the Snakes and Arrows tour, was a great time desu

more amazing that these Rush fan dads procreated

I hate how Geddy's voice was in the last few years.

I find it pretty amazing considering that singers like liam gallagher and Axel rose couldn't sing after their 20's