Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children

Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children.
Nobody to nag you and nobody you're obligated to but your own self.
Don't even have to worry about dinner cuz you ate out like a champ on your way home like always.
Then washed it down with a $5 coffee.
Because you have so much disposable income as a single guy.
Unlike married people who make a big deal out of eating out or getting anything but poverty coffee.
Put dat phone on silent so you're not bothered.
Wanna take a 2 hour nap on the couch followed by 10 hours of sleep in your bed?
Go ahead, nobody's gonna make you feel guilty or lazy for doing so.
Wanna go out at 3 am for some fast food?
Wanna watch anime all day or play vidya all day?
No problem, no wife to explain it to, no kids to waste your resources
Welcome to your castle. YOUR castle. Not hers. Not anybody else's.
You're the king here, not a "provider" for her.

Deers don't drink coffee.

You've got 3 wives back at home Muhammad

fpbp

You fell for the >muh freedom and independence meme and the classic Jew dispersal trick.

Seems like you're actually just upset that you're lonely and havn't found a non-degenerate and red pilled wife. Having kids is the greatest thing in the world.

>I want to stay a child my entire life
>I'll have lots of money for me when I've accomplished nothing in my life
>when my parents finally kick me out at 28, I'll hate my poor, friendless existence
>t. OP

Survival of the fittest. You will die of extinction because its more fun to you.

its not when you're living in germany and constantly have to redpill your child

If breeding and raising kids is such an enriching experience and so important for the white race, then go ahead and have more kids to make up for the ones I won't have. Since each child is a net positive for both you and society, I'm sure you won't mind.

If you don't have a wife you have to work and you don't have time. if you have a wife you can take days off and get some free time.

having kids sucks.

>die of extinction

Holy smokes, that's one hell of a way to go.

you're fucking spot on

i lie to chicks and say i want kids but i never will have em

i been ordered by god not to

i see the look on the faces of parents and its just soul sucking

just let this species die already whats the point of propegating it if the sun does a factory reset at the end of its cycle

Mahmoud, do you want the white race to die?

>you're lonely and havn't found a non-degenerate and red pilled wife.

FUCK YOU cucknada... fuck you ;___;

>being the one to end your line after 200,000 years of your ancestors evolution

I don't think we wanted weak genes anyway.

B-but, muh Mars! Muh galactic expansion!?

I fully support ejecting live specimen monkeys into unknown celestial bodies millions of light years away now, while we have the technology and before the incoming dark ages.

>drinking coffee when yerba mate is superior and gives you an even smugger smile
>not having a Japanese gf to bounce on your unprotected dick while you sip said mate through the most metal of straws
>not reducing living costs by being married to a thrifty woman, to the point where you can afford a second home and kids
>not getting married so you can take advantage of income splitting and tax loopholes
>muh electric jew
>being so low-energy that you need 10 hours of sleep
>he eats fast food instead of hunted food

Spoken like a man-child who will never know the joy of bathing his wife in elk blood and fucking her like a whore, then whipping his phone out and depositing his inflated holiday pay into his RRSPs and multiple TFSAs

>ending up as the creepy old 'bachelor' guy the neighbourhood kids are afraid of
>people assuming you're a closet homo
>never knowing the feels of opening the door and coming home to this

Nice try, Satan.

>child going to grow up to be a fag or slut
>Woman going to cheat on you in a couple of years and take all your shit

Short sighted-ness

This is a really accurate webm because that's not his child, and neither are the children most men are raising

>Mahmoud
>White
Lol what the fuck?

>choosing sleeping for 12 hours per day and watching anime over knowing unconditional love

satan pls go

Reminder that you're actually a sociopath If you don't want to have a son to take care of

When you wake up from a night out and shes definitely underage. Webm

>E-everyone is c-cucked that's why I'm alone

TOP KEK

excepting >this is only going to last like what? 2 years? 3 at max?
every fucking time i see a younger mother with her kids at the doctor or a gas station or whatever, 9 out of 10 times without the husband, which i am absolutely sure is nothing but a coincident, i can see the empty shell they are, being fed up with all the screaming and annoying bullshit on top of living from paycheck to paycheck just for this, the very same moment i usually get OPs smug smile, since i am not obligated to anybody but my own ass, i can just walk away from the noise, since i am not responsible for it
hell if i am ever going to give up my freedom and entitlement it will be either very well though trough or not at all and hit me by surprise
but until then i am going to stick to fuck buddies and hookers
just because society is expecting you to do something by a given age doesn't mean i have to

Or do like me and get a cool as fuck wife that lets you do all the things you mentioned plus raise the kids and suck your dick a few times a week.

>redpilled female
Women do nothing but mimic. They have no appreciation for the deeper meanings of things and will readily abandon you the same

one child costs 20 000 dollars a year m8

Maybe you should get a better job and elect Trump, faggot.

get thee away from me Satan!
Me

>try to date women
>every one of them has the same signs- tattoos everywhere, nose ear and lip percings, dyed hair. Hate children, act like its "mens fault" that they arent rich and independent like their bull dyke leaders keep telling them they should be

its like finding a needle in a haystack to find a woman thats DECENTLY not degenerate in Canada. They are all multicultural, all love the idea of taking in a billion refugees, etc.

The laws here are similar to the states where if you marry them they can just up and leave and take away your entire savings account; if you have children from them they take your entire savings account PLUS the next 18 years of savings you are going to make.

So i guess the only option is to do my own thing

Feels good to be a spic and not having to deal with the burden of killing the white race by not having kids

>"A-a-user, d-do you want to go on a date this weekend?"

>NO DON'T YOU KNOW I HAVE ANIMES TO WATCH?

>posting troll accounts to prove your point

fuck off breederscum

Probably fake desu.

I cat fish online to make money, dont use that website but looks like a profile or fake persona i would make. lel.

Guaranteed to get a few grand out of some late 30s pathetic neckbeard.

>"A-a-user, I'm new to the city. D-do you want to go on a date this weekend so you can show me around? I don't really know that many people yet..."

>NO DON'T YOU KNOW THAT SATURDAY IS MY DAY FOR SLEEPING FOR TWELVE HOURS AND PLAYING VIDYA?!?

>my horse
>a good pair of riding boots

fucking RUN

>some people with kids constantly try to talk others into having kids
>won't shutup about how great it is

>some people who "choose" to be single constantly explain how much smarter it is and how everyone will betray you
>won't shutup about how clever they are

I think the common thread is that both groups of people are incredibly unhappy with their lives and choices. If they were happy, they probably wouldn't bring it up all the time to other people to justify their decisions in the eyes of others, or confirm their bias by brow-beating people into agreeing with them (and discarding everyone who disagree as an idiot).

and this Sup Forums is why white people will be a thing of the past in a few centuries time.

And don't forget to buy my book, Luna de Plutón, which is a best-seller in whatever countries

>implying you're not hardwired to want to watch the sun go down, drinking a cold beer and reading a book with your infant daughter falling asleep on your chest

nah, i think it has more to do with our leaders getting paid to bring in more filth cause they want an ever increasing tax pool to leech off of

Is that how they bait good men into the degenerate world of online dating?

Maybe they should abandon you, if you're a jobless loser that lives with your parents like most "red pilled" men who think women can't think for themselves.

I'm the kind of guy that never shuts about my lovely 2D cuties.

The American, maybe. I don't know about the Russian chick in Germany. I was supposed to be moving to Berlin for a job a few months ago and so was looking at flatshares in Berlin and the place is full of qt chicks like this looking for flatmates or someone to help pay the rent. It's the most cosmopolitan city I've ever been to.

>tfw no qt foreign student flatmate to wake up awkwardly next to after you both went drinking, overdid it and let the sexual tension get the best of you

This fucking meme is worse than 1 in 5 women are raped in college. Exactly why does a kid cost 20k$ per year. I would love a breakdown please. As a father of two kids, you are retarded.

Seeing as most of you have not thought about this long and hard enough, let me enlighten you:

1) If you're having children to spread your superior white genetic stock, please realise that genetic engineering will render the distinctiveness of your genome totally irrelevant within the lifespan of your own children. There is no racial justification for bothering with children, and all of Sup Forums's panic over race is wasted breath. Just imagine how much time and effort has been squandered here by the uninitiated plebs who completely fail to understand the unrelenting progress of biotechnology. Every last word, every last concern, all of it is irrelevant. What a bunch of dipshits.

2) Your children will be born into a world where the requirement for humans to work will be diminishing rapidly. By the time they are born and have matured, they will likely be staring down the barrel of a life where work is incredibly scarce, or otherwise a meaningless government supplied job used to justify their state issued income and to keep your idiot child busy and occupied from becoming a nuisance to the administration. What awaits us due to technological redundancy is an incredibly uncertain time, and certainly not a future which will likely be of pure benefit to people.

Consider the impact of the internet. Some of you won't have actually lived long enough to have not had the internet, but I didn't get the internet until I was 15. The internet has given me many things, but it has also taken other things away. It has made me, and many others, more isolated, more pre-occupied with trivial issues, a greater procrastinator and generally distracted from real world pursuits, although not to any great fault, but it must be said that truly great talents have been wasted due to time wasting and distractedness. I am not the only one. This is an unintended consequence of the internet. People did not fully realise the benefits and problems caused by it.

A world without work will be much worse.

How does it feel knowing your daughter will have had more lovers by 13 than you had in your entire life?

>Having kids is the greatest thing in the world.

Do I have to say it?
A

FUCKING

LEAF

>drugging your baby to get her to shut up and go to sleep

>How does it feel knowing your daughter will have had more lovers by 13 than you had in your entire life?

How does it feel knowing you're nearly twice that age and you've still haven't felt a tit?

>Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children.
>Don't reproduce goyim!
good try shekelstein

lol sharp user, sharp

>deers
>not deer

underrated dubs

Top kek, all these fatherless cucks.

Don't worry guys, Milo will tell you how to feel and will make everything better.

You didn't answer the question. It makes it look like you're salty about your daughter and the mile of cocks she will see before she's 13, but you don't want us to know this so you insulted the user.

>he fell for the gene meme
You have to have over a dozen children to give you any sort of reasonable odds for all of your chromosomes to remain within the gene pool, any less and they will tend towards being overwritten by other families that your children and their children marry into.

If you married and had a couple of children purely for the purpose of promulgating your own genes you are actually retarded for not spending 10 minutes researching how genes work.

Thanks Schmule, but I'll keep having children until my dick stops working.

The cucks are out in full force today it seems.

>cucks

Stop abusing that word, window-licker.

>a leaf procreating

you don't have children, women have children. and your posts are making me think your woman is going next-door for satisfaction while you post on a taiwanese puppetry message-board.