In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser

In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser
then a honey almond body scrub
and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub

Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

Real talk, how much effort do you guys put into your hygiene products?

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.

and on the login into Sup Forums and get dubs!

>real talk

Fuck off faggot. I would have actually been willing to happily share had you not used that reddit moonspeak. Shithead.

Literally just some Pert shampoo and Irish Spring soap with deodorant

too much

CRAWLING

a bar of soap cleans everything

fash wash lotion

shampoo and conditoner

Do you use something with little to no alcohol for your sensitive skin?

how do i get clean anus like bale did?

How much does lotion help? I have dry skin, but I hate being oily/greasy. I try to drink water, but it's not enough. Is there a good middle ground?

none of that topical shit works. just taking regular supplements and not eating like a pig gives you great skin.

Head and Shoulders Two in One Shampoo+Conditioner (Old Spice scent)
Exfoliating gel scrub with those beads in them
Oil-free moisturizer that I have and should but never use

none

I use a body wash and that's it.

>st. ives swiss vanilla body wash+dial soap
>gillette gel sport deodorant
>a choice from specific colognes i won't name because this combination is enough to easily identify me
>WAAAAAAA MOM WORDS HURT ME

real talk you're a faggot though

Patrician choice of shampoo, but drop the beads. They're bad for you.

also I haven't washed my hair in about 3 months

Is your hair long or short?

try taking fish oil pills instead maybe

>shampoo
i use pic related shampoo
>soap
dr. bronner's w/ loufa
>face
i rarely put soap on my face usually just water but i have a facial wash from Kiehl's
>shave
shavette w/ decent shaving cream

so nothing too special but i do use good quality basic products. the shavette takes a little longer but i'm learning.

warm coffee enema

I used to take some, but it wouldn't help. Any particular brand you recommend?

Looks pricy. What did you use beforehand? Did you notice any significant change?

i wanna fuck his ass hard

>tfw I use quite a few different products but still smell

i haven't showered in over a week because a possum busted it's way into my water tank system and became a bloated maggoty corpse. looked like a yellow leg of ham by the time i fished him out. the worst part is that i had been using that water for a week before i started to notice the smell.

kirkland signature 1000mg 300mg omega 3 fatty acids. take 2-4 a day

what to use instead?

Smell can be a powerful, sexual agent. As long as you don't smell like curry or some shit like that, own it. Make sure you're doing physical activity though.

Try deodorant

it's about 10 dollars for a bottle so i guess it's a little more but i don't think it's more than a few cents per day, i don't have to use a lot it lathers up very well. it's not as expensive as salon shit.

it smells really good and by comparison my hair is a lot healthier. i definitely recommend it. it also has less weird chemicals.

user, don't just stare at it... EAT IT

What would you it?

Speaking from a similar situation?

Kill yourself faggot

Oh wow what a cheap fuck

being gay is the ultimate redpill, dumb libtard

I just use Semen(TM).

I normally flip between a bunch of different dry skin body washes. Just use anything similar without the beads. They can be too rough on your skin.

What kind of hair do you have? Mine is short and poofy so I wouldn't want it to become poofier.

I shower daily in the mornings with just shampoo and soap to wash my body bits, no conditioner cause that shit is gay. Every night I apply a facial cleanser and wash it off before applying my Epiduo anti-acne cream.

i have poofy/wavy probably a lot like what you are describing. it makes it settle down more, less frizzy more soft. it smells a little but it's a good natural smell.

how is that cheap? i'm not a girl, that's about the same price as crew

>>a choice from specific colognes i won't name because this combination is enough to easily identify me

literal mentally ill

Is shampoo helpful for pubes and armpit hair?

Dandruff shampoo, something like Irish spring or some fancier bodywash for occasions. And the unscented natural deodorant from arm and hammer. That shit is highly underrated

I've tried for a few weeks but noticed no change.

i shave my armpits, not completely but almost

Damn, that's what I figured.

I used to do this until a friend of mine said that's what chicks do.
Does it stop sweat at all? I get pit stains bad.

some dove womens stuff for my body. head and shoulders for my hair. for my face i use a some special cleansing gel with charcoal in it and after that a lotion so my face isnt dry

it stops mine some and i dont use deoderant so if i did it would even more

What are you trying to accomplish for your hair? Less smell?

Yea wat are you trying to accomplish here?.

Want less smell shave that shit off hair traps the smell near the pits. The second i shave the second the smell is 10X easier to control because you can cover the area with deodorant easier.

Try using medical grade deodorant if you are a stinky cunt. Also put anti antiperspirant or de deodorant BEFORE you go to bed or at least some time before you leave not right out of the shower. The shit has barly any time to work if you use it like that.

Oh man that's nasty

I use 10+ products on my face every day and some of them are over $100. Because I have lots of acne scars and pick my skin a lot.

Yeah but it has to be DOVE soap. The moisturizer helps combat skin drying.

Results?

>i dont use deoderant
Why? You know people can smell you right? Literally takes 2 seconds to apply and you don't smell like a piece of shit.

Warm water. Maybe some fresh squeezed lemon juice if I'm really smelly.

dont pick

I don't like Axe products but Axe's Kilo body wash smells incredible.

Bretty good for a couple months. I still have a patch of acne marks and some other ones but my whole face used to be covered in them.

I skin pick around the nose a lot and it hasn't gotten any better so I guess I permanently destroyed that. My chin picking scars have gone down a lot at least.

I try not to anymore. Most of the damage is is from when I was a teenager and did it all day every day.

Just go with accutane or whatever its called now.

It's the only shit that will stop or retard cystic acne to the point where you might as well not even have it anymore. All that other shit is a scam.

2% Zinc Pyrithione Noble Soap Bar
Stridex Red Box AHA
4% Diluted semen
0.018% Tretinoin

I don't usually get acne but got some kind of terrible infection in the spring and my face got covered in acne. I don't even know what happened. Finally got antibiotics so I don't get them anymore but my face was covered in acne marks.

Mostly my skin was just shitty from skin picking before that.

>There are people who use some all purpose shower gel for both body and hair
Disgusting. Why don't you tap some deodorant under your chin and clean your face with toothpaste while you're at it

My face is fine, but my back gets acne constantly. It never used to be like this.