Why do the Anglo-Colonies act as if they had no native ancestors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vgYK5PzGGU
youtube.com/watch?v=g0Slb4bhRc8
youtube.com/watch?v=I3hfb4JuS8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Australian guy is just burnt red from the sun

he looks Asian

>team Jacob
>native

Lautner has Austrian, English, German, Swiss-German, French, Irish, and Dutch heritage, and has stated that he has "distant" Native American ancestry.

He's a typical American mutt.

Why are amerindian genes so strong?

Who is the Canadian grill?

>muh Danelaw

His father looks mixed and Jacob's nose has a classic native shape.

it's definitely not that distant

Just Euro features that combined make him look mixed. That's how shitskins begin able to white passing is a thing.

>thought she looked more like a mountain poo-in-loo
>Tanaya Beatty
>Beatty's mother is of First Nations descent and her father of Himalayan descent, but was adopted and raised by an Italian family.
Mutt

Dunno but it explains why he's a manlet

He's got some subhuman looking parents for someone with so much supposed Germanic ancestry.

They're very strong indeed. I'm only 1/8 Amerindian and yet i have a hooked nose, chinlet, manlet and a little slant which makes me look like a hapa.

We don't. Just look at how many white folks say they're 1/256 Cherokee.

I'm 1/4 amerindian but I look like 2/4 or 3/4. And all my cousins have many amerindian features. But my mother is half amerindian and looks like 3/4 european.

Here's a pure-blooded injun. Well, pure-blood is impossible to verify but both her parents are injun so.

These three girls are all fully Amerindian but they are from Central and South America

youtube.com/watch?v=0vgYK5PzGGU
youtube.com/watch?v=g0Slb4bhRc8
youtube.com/watch?v=I3hfb4JuS8g

For the others it might be true, but New Zealanders LARP as Maoris even if they have no ancestry. You only need to be 1/16th Maori to be classified as one, so white skinned guys with freckles and green eyes will talk about their "Whakapapa" without any irony.

>Whakapapa
They're into giving older guys handjobs?

>Japanese colonized PerĂº in the 1800s
what?

No, even people that are 1/64th native are still considered indigenous people

I'm like 1/64th indian, and me dick is brown.

what the fuck are you talking about, native genes are not strong at all

Most Americans IRL acknowledge to have native/black ancestry, it's the government the one that pushes the "we genocided everybody" thing. There are social outcasts that do have the belief of most Americans being pure white and is funny as fuck seeing them deny that people like Miley Cyrus or Steven Tyler have native ancestry, saying that they say so just to be special snowflakes.

I think it's the same as in North america where people they have 1/64th Lakota or something. People love to claim they're to be a little spicy instead of the usual Vanilla flavour

Jesus, how did the french and english resist that, we have awful-looking natives and the spaniards couldn't stop fucking them

french didn't resist it, it was just wmnf and the offspring stayed in the tribe

now they have chiefs like this who kick people out of reservations for marrying a 'non native'

*blocks your path*
get off my land white boy

Kek you didn't know they had a Nip president? heck his daughter was running in PerĂº's last elections

Yeah, I know that. There is a sizeable Nip diaspora in Peru. But she said that Japan colonized the country.

>talk to hardcore white nationalist/supremacist
>he admits one of his biggest insecurities is he has native American ancestry in his bloodline
>mfw

Aborigines (including mixed) make up less than 5% of the population here. Unlike the Spanish who couldn't even keep their dicks in their breeches whenever they saw an Aztec or Mayan grill, the British just killed everyone instead. The same thing happened in America but not to the same extent due to earlier protective legislation, and combined with a much higher population it means that a lot of them do legitimately have 1/256 cherokee heritage or whatever, while the vast majority of white Australians have no aborigine blood whatsoever.

Of course it doesn't even matter in the end because nonwhites will be the majority here in under 20 years anyway

most white nationalists have native ancestry, places like /p*l/ are full of insecure mutts like that

P sure that counts as colonizing ;^)

>Sup Forums isn't

Celts are the native Brits, not barbaric Snow Germans.

These people are worse than the

"I am 1/6 cherokee my grandpa was a chief" American.

They straight up demand special rights and free land because MUH ABO NATIVE ANCESTORS.

Sup Forums is full of pure niggers

Weak-ass native genes bruh

That was a special, cherry-picked example of a particularly attractive native girl in great shape with LOTS of makeup. Note: You can't see her body, fridge-mode frame, and her even-flatter-than-an-actual-man's-ass-ass

Most of our Native Women look like what you posted, except wearing dirty tracksuits/sweatsuits and overweight in all the wrong places. To top it off, our aboriginal populations seem to have been taking to the same crime-glory culture of American Blacks and Latinos.

It's a very ugly situation, and it makes me wonder how the Metis people even happened in the first place. I thought the French had standards.

I really don't have any native ancestry. Believe me. I checked.

Kek the reason why so many people say that shit is hilarious actually

In our case, the natives haven't done much to justify why we shouldn't have just eradicated them.

If I had a chance I'd play that card for dem free gibs desu

Japanese

That's the case everywhere.

But I agree, abos are uglier and dumber than the rest.

That's actually why they did originally. The government had a bunch of land that it was giving out so they said that anyone with indian blood could get it.