So let me get this straight

Be jewish
Get hated on for NO REASON by litterally all countries
Gets a fucking holocaust

Finally gets a own country, but gets invaded many times by islamic invaders

Israel defend itself

And ISRAEL IS THE BAD GUY??

why is Sup Forums logic so retarded

I've honestly never understood the jewish hate.

Am i bad at being white?

When you get older, you'll realize that Everyone hates everyone. Just do what you love and don't listen to anyone because everyone is filled with negativity

Yeah the negastifftitty out there is for sucking or leaving it to be sucked by me. gtfo out of this thread u fking assholes. She is mine. MINE ALONE! I have a fetish for israeli wumen soldiers, YOU DONT! SO FK OFF!

Samefagging at it's finest

Lol retard

>own country
>Suddenly placed in another country and culture
>UN resolution 242 decided by nations that did not want you to inhabit themselves
>Still doesn't understand the contempt
It's really not that difficult

Jews don't suddenly get Palestine just because they want it.

You can't just write a book and say some mythological sky god says it's yours and use that as proof.

You deserve to be at war with the Palestinians. If you want the land you have to take it by force.

Stop playing the victim.

>Get hated on for NO REASON
>NO REASON
kek

The Israeli government is a band of cunts - plain and simple. You can't argue that they're not actively pursuing a regime of ethnic cleansing and don't want to get rid of Palestine.

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature and have western values?

all kikes must be gassed

Israel ISN'T the bad guy. People are just jealous of Jews.

GAS

Yeah go live on the sea and become naga fish snakes with harpoons then come back with the force of thunder and lightning and strike down your staff where you will it so it shall be your home, as prophesized by the jizz in my pants when I see israeli women, taste of my jizz holding the code of this particular revelation.

get gassed parasite

They must be exterminated

faggots detected

Gas & burn!

how can you hate innocent israeli girls like this?

Get gassed JIDF

wow

jidf is a myth

grow up

Jews are parasites, destroyers, we must exterminate all of them. We need to sacrifice ourselves and make sure that every single kike bastard is burned to death.

GAS, BURN AND CRUSH (THEIR BONES)

whats wrong ? are you gay?

this is not a parasite

she only defend her family and home against islamic invaders

For the 1919 uprising it should be noted that the Jews were communists.

Jews are effeminate, dishonest, neurotic parasites. Semitic subhumans from the Middle East. Show them no mercy.

We will rape their women and slit their throats. We will kill them all

Palestine is a myth. Palestine never existed as a state, it was simply the West's name for a loosely defined region. It's a much a State as "The Holy Land" or "The Levant".

Arabs didn't call themselves Palestinians until the 1960's when, after successive defeats, they saw defining themselves as as a disinherited "nationality" as a means to get sympathy from ignorant SJW's in the West (or those too lazy to pick up a history book).

If you don't believe me, ask yourself why there was never an Arab Palestinian state before Israel was re-established. Why there was no call for it. Because there was no interest in it until the Jews moved back. Because Palestinian nationality is a fucking myth.

Did you know that 79% of the original colony "Palestine" is now an Arab country called Jordan, but they don't want any of that 79% do they? No, they just want the 21% that the Jews ended up with. Why? Because it's not about Palestine, it's about Arab pride.

yes I love cock send me pics of cute Israeli bois

GAS ALL KIKES

GAS GAS GAS

BURN BURN BURN

CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH

"gets own country" jews illegally immigrated to Palestine, took over and declared that a jew from brooklyn or russia has more right to a state in the middle east than arabs who have lived there for centuries... and now nearly thirty years after the oslo accords the west bank is the world's largest open air prison, the IDF shoots, tortures ,beats and imprisons Palestinians and you wonder why people dislike Israel? Israel is an ugly apartheid state and crying anti-semitism at every legitimate criticism pisses a large portion of the world off. Israel only survives whilst being propped up by the 5 billion dollars annually given to it by the United States. hating jews for being jews is stupid. fuck the settlements, fuck your bombing campaigns , fuck Israel, your country is a danger to world peace and an affront to decency.

Jews hate you. They want you dead and your waifu raped in front of your eyes

Israel is a fucking scam, palestine is a fucking myth at this point.

I WANT A BEAUTIFUL JEWISH WIFE PLS, FUCK THOSE UGLY PALESTINIAN WHORES

that doesn't look like a boi to me

I hope the holocaust happened

Good kikes

Palestinians are the ethnic Muslims in the region that have been there as far back as written history has shown.

Jews have to fight for the land they want to steal, just like everyone else.

PLS KEEP POSTING

sexy kike women

>suggesting that the sluts who fulfil their civic duty of mandated military service are representative of the overall population of Israel.

kek

>Suddenly placed in another country and culture
pretty sure it was their country bro. Think there might even be some kinda old wall that proves this beyond any doubt.

It’s because Jews are extremely smart and are happy to fuck over anyone and everyone for monetary gain. They could literally make world peace but choose to continue to enslave mankind instead.
Maybe the rest of us don’t deserve better things yet. Maybe we still need our Jewish overlords to keep us in line in case we try to burn the world to the ground

They were there first. Stop being islams bitch user.

brilliant, a nation dedicated to teaching teenagers how to shoot arab children in the back, what a contribution to the world

>And ISRAEL IS THE BAD GUY??
Attacking other countries at will (Syria, Iraq)
Laying mines in southern Lebanon
Throwing phosphor bombs on living quarters in Gaza
Constantly establishing settlements in the West Bank, violating inernational law.
Running an Apartheid regime versus Palestinians (you sould know better out of your history).

You are not THE bad guy, but you are one bad guy. Among the worst.

wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong

Israel wants peace but its hard to make peace when hamas shoots MISSILES AT INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILANS!!!!

Riiiiiight but should they seed power, the white minority would be benevolent to all. Is that how fucked your thinking is? I have no love for jews but everyone is corrupt and greeedy.

Jews are the enemy of mankind. They must be exterminated

No. They weren't. Ask yourself why Jews don't have a population majority in the region and surrounding areas if they we're there first.

Jews think all people that are not jews are inferior to them. They are the original racist. I learned all I needed to know about them when I learned that it is a sin for a jew to help a non jew. Fuck them.

Those are islamic autocracies. Not countries.
laying mines? lol we are just choosing to ignore hezbollah and their targeting of innocent civilians?
Israel is their country bro. are you retarded?

There is no such place as Palestine. There never was and there never will be.

The IDF knowingly shelter in civilian areas to provoke these types of attacks, HAMAS do it as well. Stop playing the victim.

Why is your Ameritard education system so shit? I can't even tell you to pay attention in history class because you'll probably learn nothing at all.

Hi, I don't care about race. k bye

>Israel wants peace

Hahaha.
One example: we know for sure out of the leaked Palestine papes, that the Palestine government agreed to ALL of Israel's demands , and still the israeli Government denied peace.

Maybe, if Jigal Amir hadn't murderd Rabin, there would be peace now in Palestine. But there had been two advocats of hate speech, who called for killing him. One of the two is your prime minister today. So much about wanting peace.

GAS THEM ALL

i hope the whole of the middle east gets nuked in to oblivion, kills all the jews & muslims over there because you cock suckers have been dragging the rest of the world in to the hell you created for yourselfs with your fighting, so i hope you all die so the rest of the world can finally have some fucking peace & quiet for a change

i am not choosing sides because i hate you all

I'm not American, but clearly since you have resorted to attacking my credibility rather than formulating an argument I think I can safely call this one a win for me.

The Rothschild family are the worst people on the planet and there is no denying it.

The fact that every school child knows about the holocaust and nothing about the armenian genocide is all the proof you need that jews control the media on every level.

try to deny this evidence

protip
you cant

>no reason

Notice how it's written in English? To appeal as victims to white people.

Fight your own war and stop trying to get everyone on your side.

Fuck off with your tricks you fucking jew

Because it was their city. Ever read a bible? See that big stupid wall they waste their time praying at? Thats the ruins of their claim to the land.

School yard rules bro. First dibbs.

hard evidence here

Hot Jewish chicks and kike exposing info graphs? I like this thread

Jews are to blame for almost every evil plaguing white people

Jews must be gassed

Jews reacted to the holocaust by not letting anyone give them shit ever again.
Black's reacted to slavery by continuing to expect to be kept by white people

What does a random kike woman with bleached hair have to do with any of the posts you keep replying to?

>white of nature
The fuck does this even mean?

>western values
lol nope